Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
D
I like cheap jewelry,it can adorn my cloth.very nice and cheap

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Hi,Nice to meet to all of you I am new in this forum and I am very glade to know about costume jewellery.

Costume jewelry is made out of a variety of materials, which can be pure silver, glass beads, kundan, semi-precious stones, metal, etc. The value of the metal used in it makes a difference between cheap costume jewelry and fine costume jewelry. So the price mainly depends on the material used. Also, as per the style you want to portray you can choose that kind of jewelry. As per your requirements, there is cheap costume jewelry as well as fine costume jewelry.

V
V
I like both cheap and expensive jewellery and it depends all on my likes whatever i like in jewellery, i just go for it and buy that for wife.In fact I would say not all cheap things are bad in their quality. It's just a people's perception. Sometimes Expensive ones also have a defect.Basically i look for more Fashion and Styling ones in jewellery.

L
L
I don't think so, but I know those jewelry under 2usd with free shipping are mostly not really good quality, because those jewelry are easy to fade, and not good for skin.

J
J
I have both expensive and cheap jewelry. I think if it's a style that you are gonna wear a couple of times and move on, cheap is fine. But something classic that lasts then I'd go for good quality and higher price~

Last edited by JanetWhite; 10/29/12 09:24 PM.
J
J
I like costume jewelry some times some cheap jewelry are seems extra beautiful and have a good quality.

Y
Y
Cheap jewellery can be prove if purchased from the good brand. As for the functions or parties one should purchase matching cheap jewellery, only for one function it could not be good to purchase costly jewellery.

C
C
If you mean cheap jewelry as far as quality goes then NO- Cheap makes you look CHEAP ! But there are some stores where you can get high quality jewelry at LOW / CHEAP prices, my items DON'T look cheap and i feel wonderful when i use them :)

Shark
Shark
Like or dislike, it's only depend on how much it match to my personality.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.