Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
hijklm823703, clairelacey30, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica, tmelton
56560 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56560 Members
417 Forums
111426 Topics
785911 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 253
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 130
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Lestie4containergardens 55
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#789682 - 10/26/12 07:01 PM Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet?
Edie - MysteryBooksEd Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Texas
Several years ago I started participating in the annual National Novel Writing Month held every November since 1999. Unfortunately, I've only completed one year, but the others that I signed up for, I made very good progress toward new writing projects.

For many of us, November isn't the best time of year to try such a challenge. But, I'm interested in getting back into fiction after several years away from it and I think this is a good way to get back into the game.

I'm leaving my profile link to NaNoWriMo here if you would like to join me and also you can keep up with my weekly progress on this site as well.

I would love to hear whether you signed up or not, and how you are doing along the way. Quite a number of us on BellaOnline are giving the challenge a try this year - I hope you join in on the fun.
ElderCareCafe

Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Twitter Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Facebook Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to MySpace Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Del.icio.us Digg Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Yahoo My Web Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Google Bookmarks Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Stumbleupon Add Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Reddit
#789684 - 10/26/12 07:52 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Maeve Maddox-School Ref Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Fayetteville AR
Edie,
I'm thinking about it. As I do every year before chickening out.

Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Twitter Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Facebook Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to MySpace Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Reddit
#789764 - 10/27/12 03:29 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Clare - Greek Food Offline
Shark

Hello Edie. I am definitely having a go this year and it is great to meet other people that are participating. Wishing you the best of luck with this and I hope to speak with you very soon.

Greek Food Site
Greek Food Twitter Profile

Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Twitter Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Facebook Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to MySpace Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Reddit
#789777 - 10/27/12 05:54 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Maeve Maddox-School Ref Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Fayetteville AR
I did it. I signed up for NaNoWriMo.

#789779 - 10/27/12 06:39 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Clare - Greek Food Offline
Shark

Nice one, Maeve. Welcome aboard and good luck smile

Greek Food Site
Greek Food Twitter Profile

#790618 - 11/01/12 09:51 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Yup NaNoWriMo is about learning skills! The best goals are SMART -

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant
Time-bound

So that's why NaNoWriMo is great. You need a deadline. You need something specific to try for. It's fine if you don't quite make it - what you're doing is building up your skill set!

Is anybody else working on a mystery novel for NaNoWriMo? Let us know!

#790742 - 11/02/12 05:35 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Maeve Maddox-School Ref]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

You should give it a shot Maeve, you might surprise yourself!
ElderCareCafe

#790743 - 11/02/12 05:37 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Maeve Maddox-School Ref]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Way to go, Maeve - I'm proud of you. Hope you let us know how you are doing or if you need encouragement.
ElderCareCafe

#790744 - 11/02/12 05:38 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Clare - Greek Food]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Clare, glad to see you are in. Please let us know how you are doing.
ElderCareCafe

#790745 - 11/02/12 05:39 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Very true, Lisa! It's all good!!!
ElderCareCafe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Edie - MysteryBooksEd 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fashion
by A Style Life
Beauty Basics
10 minutes 58 seconds ago
How to buy quality Silver rings?
by A Style Life
Fashion Jewelry
12 minutes 41 seconds ago
Detaching from the Drama
by firefly
New Age
49 minutes 13 seconds ago
People Having a Hard Time Sleeping?
by Prik
Dreams
Today at 03:17 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:41 AM
How to Roll a Ball of Yarn
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:38 AM
Knitting Mitten Instructions
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:35 AM
Introduction to Bead Knitting
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:31 AM
Types of Knitting Needles
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:28 AM
Help! I wanna be a Life Coach!
by clairelacey30
Life Coaching
Today at 01:07 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 78 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.