Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#789144 10/23/12 12:04 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
this dream began at my job. I was walking around looking for my class. my friend who works here was in it as well however i cant remember his role in this one. other people were going from class to class, staff, students the usual. then the dream switched to me at home sitting. someone was holding me from behind but I knew it was a male. I felt like it was a make energy. as I was sitting i noticed some black ball on the floor starting on fire. I saw smoke and thought it was going to burn the room up. I also smelled smoke when this happened and still did when i awakened. going on the burn turned into a hand sized burning cross with jesus on it. then i saw a few others to the left and right side about a foot apart from the first one. the one cross became clearer and turned into a cartoon jesus on the cross with people at his feet grabbing at him while he burned. while this burning was happening I was screaming jesus and the person that held me held tighter everytime i yelled jesus. when the person got too tight on my left hand i started trying to get away from his grip and calling out jesus as well. but he got tighter. he had his hands in my hands. at one point he kissed me on the forehead. I was able to get loose of his hands and turn his hands around and for some reason I blew in them. his hands were not like mine. they both had 6 fingers instead of five. on his right hand index finger he had two rings, one on the upper part of the finger and the other on the lower part. and a ring on his thumb. i calmed down at that point started to wake up. i smelled smoke but it was no smoke in my house. Now what was this dream about?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Anjel37 #789217 10/23/12 05:17 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I hope you'll understand that I will reserve my line-by-line dream interps for articles as the forum postings can get quite long.

Let me ask you this: Do you feel that, in your waking life, there is someone is trying to impose his ideas or beliefs upon you? This would be a male with some sort of authority in your family, usually a father figure but not always.

This is indicated by the following symbols: male energy, being held by him, your hand being held by his, kissing you on the forehead, six fingers not five, rings on index finger, ring on thumb.

Calling out to Jesus reveals that you are desperate to "be saved" and freed from this oppressive influence in your life.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 #789218 10/23/12 05:22 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Also, a black ball that catches on fire and smokes, to me, indicates that you might feel impassioned by some spiritual idea but it could lead to some confusion.

The multiple images of Jesus: Perhaps, there is a church philosophy that is teaching you about Jesus but there are several interpretations of the doctrine or gospel that can be confusing.
Cartoon Jesus: Some people might not take Jesus seriously or with reverence.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Lori-Dreams #789242 10/23/12 08:18 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
well, my dad passed over 3 years ago. and i have no living uncles. so the only man it could be is maybe my ex-boyfriend. i finally dont have feelings for him anymore.

Anjel37 #789243 10/23/12 08:22 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It could be the influence you feel from your upbringing.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Lori-Dreams #789244 10/23/12 08:22 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
my church is an awesome church that gives greatly to the community as well as have miracle healings, etc. However, what the say sometimes and how the treat people dont always match up. so that sounds about right. eventhough, out of all the churches ive been to, they weigh better by far

Lori-Dreams #789245 10/23/12 08:34 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
uhm. im not sure if it would come out now. but now that you're saying its dealing with family it could be somethin else that its saying. I was one of the main persons for the last 4 years taking care of my sickly parents. it was a strain, i had health issues myself. my dad passed and lifted some of the burden, however, my sister and I still take care of my mom. still very stressful. thank you for your help on this. its clearer now to me.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.