Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#788808 10/21/12 05:19 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
this one. i think i can decifer a bit. but to confirm, i'd like to know what the professional dream interperters think. this one started out with some kid trying to feed his dog under my front door. i brushed the stuff away from under my door but eventially he broke into my house and was trying to rob me. i had two teenage boys with me walking to every room with me but wasnt much of any help. i tried to call 911 but couldnt. then it switched to a woman breaking into my house trying to rob me and kill me. I was able to fight her off and eventually for some reason my finger was a gun shooting my attackers. the dream then switched to me going into a school cafeteria and venting about my situation to three older women. I knew one but wasnt really friends with the other two. One told me that they heard that i was walking around thinking I was all that. I said who said that. she told me a lady name Kay. I know a a kay through a relative of mine. I thought that was crazy why would kay say that? as we were talking I heard and saw my recent man yelling at some kids, then he sat in the cafeteria at a table with a tv attached. no one was with him because i looked. me and one of the ladies i was talking to got up to get in line for some food. we were passing him. we spoke and he kept his head slightly turned yet smiling and said hey sorta low. I stopped near him and told my friend who kept walking he said hey. as i was gretting in line there was a train track really close to it. i believe two tracks. on one a train was passing and i had to get real clase to the counter not get hit. then i looked up and my friend was sitting with an elderly lady. i thought it was his mom cause when they both got up he kissed her on the cheek to say goodbye. then scene then turned int a hug city like street with tall buildings. one of the building was a school and my recent man ran and jumped on top of the building. in a single bound like super man. now i ask you, what was that about?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Anjel37 #788851 10/21/12 09:22 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL. Wow. There are a lot of dream symbols in this one. And actually, further clarification is needed:

1. Why was the kid trying to feed "his" dog under your front door? What was his dog doing inside your house? What type of dog?
2. Just want to clarify that your two attackers were the little boy and the woman while the two teenagers were just walking around with you, right?
3. You were shooting your attackers. Did you hit any of them?
4. Was this an elementary school cafeteria? Were you a student?

Without going into great detail to analyze this complex dream, I can say that it seems to indicate that you are harboring a lot of old issues. It could be that you experienced some difficult times in your childhood when you didn't want to conform. Gossip implies that you had to defend your own character, choices or reputation.

I won't get into the tiny details about your man but it is clear that you feel he is helping you get over your past.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I dont know why, except to be irritating. actually i had dogs and do have dogs in my waking life. his dogs were outside of the door near him. I never saw his dogs. there was a few strangly made vacant spaces at the bottom of the door. yes a little boy and a woman. but, he was attacking me by himself. when he stopped the woman came and attacked. while the two teenagers were just walking around with me,( I felt like the teenagers were my two male dogs that i have now. in human years they would be teenagers) then others. and yes I hit them all. in the back mostly. the school was a high school. by the way i work at a high school in waking life. so i worked there, as well as my friend who works their with me. and so far he is like a superman to me. :king:

Anjel37 #789220 10/23/12 05:35 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, the good news is that you will fend off your attackers in your waking life. You'll probably get "back" at them when they least expect it.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
ha, ha, yea. maybe it has somethin to do with at work. but, i hope my new boo wont be in the middle of whatever it is. but it seems like from the dream he will be

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.