Print Thread
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
What are your hopes and dreams for the future? Do you have a clear vision of what that looks like? I do. My vision for the future is becoming so clear that I sometimes wake up in the morning thinking I am already living my dream!

Vision Quest - One Heart Spiritual Alliance

Last edited by Sacred Tobacco Woman; 10/06/12 11:06 PM.

Jacqueline Olivia Pina
[url = http://nativeamerican.bellaonline.com]NativeAmerican[/url]
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Blessed Sacred Tobacco Woman,

Take your passion and make it happen !

Energy in Motion aka Emotion is the most difficult, but if that solar plexus power can be risen upon the spinal stalk then that vision will come to pass.

You have the fire.

Each and every cultural group has been decimated and we all suffer the wounds as a result.

I will never forget the plight of the Native American in the movie Little Big Man.

I come from a Polish background, and all my life I got Dumb Pollack !

That's simply because Hitler started the war by invading Poland when my father was 17yrs. old.

Until we each understand that variety is the spice of life and each flower, toe, finger and tongue is connected and is supposed to complement eachother then we are not going to progress.

I too dealt with fear, anger, rage and as you know well the " Puritan work ethic " was just to fear peasant people with death and hell to get them to slave for the rich.

Each soul irregardless of socio-economic status is precious.

Yet, there are organized forces who take land, time, money and wealth for their own soulless and greedy and hateful purposes.

This civilization honors outer beauty and wealth, yet that is transient.

The long histories of your peoples handed down through oral tradition must be preserved.

Your vision quest is doable.

It is tall and steep, yet your grit and determination to heal others while healing yourself will prevail.

As my wife says, take the good and leave the bad from each tradition.

No one tradition has all the answers, and religion is a poor attempt to view life.

There is but one great spirit and no human language will ever define it.

Your vision will come to pass.

Love,

Burt B.
P.S. Connie is of the turtle clan

Last edited by Burt B.; 10/07/12 10:16 AM.
T
T
You have such great vision and purpose in your life dear Sacred Tobacco Woman. What inspired you to such a great cause? I have so much I want to give in my life for my world but I feel very unfocused.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Dearest Burt,

Your words are such a gift to me, thank you.

Shortly after posting my vision article, my young cousin was killed in a car crash- alcohol related.

In my grief for her I am also shifting gears and pressing forward, uphill.

Thank you for the teaching on the movement of power from my solar plexus to my spinal stalk!

Please pray that my practice of meditation and prayer be strengthened now. I am ready to walk the talk. I need to move!

There is great turmoil in Crow right now with tribal elections and other troubles. Lots of fear, anger and powerlessness.

I will be heading back home to vote in Nov. and I think I need to really bolster my faith in God and my personal power before I go visit.

Your words of wisdom and faith are like gifts to my soul.

Peace,

Sacred Tobacco Woman

Jacqueline Olivia Pina
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Hello Tammy,

Thank you for your support and encouragement. My vision came to me as a Divine calling and was formed in my mind through deep feelings from which came visual images. The deep feelings came first.

Of course, I had no clue what was happening at the time. So I did what any God-fearing lady would do, I ran!

And the cause is more simple. Way too many in my family have left this life early due to alcohol abuse and addiction. It's very nearly wiped out the entire family on my mother's side.

It almost took me out too. I had a miraculous healing 3 years ago. So it is from where I now stand that I begin my work.

Thank you for sharing that you have a desire to give back to our world. That is really wonderful to hear. That's what this world needs, people like you who care.

If you want to gain a little more clarity, make note of what brings you peace, happiness, and joy. Are there certain activities or topics that you have a passion for?

Once you identify these things it will be easier to foucs on specific ways you can give back to your community and world.

Blessings of Peace and Harmony

Jacqueline Olivia Pina

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.