Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112813 Topics
798431 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#678110 - 04/14/11 01:26 PM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
shane4u Offline

Hi, my favorite place is Miami beach. I always expend my holiday over there. there are many luxury hotels and beautiful places to visit. I would to recommend for Miami beach to you all. cheers!

Edited by shane4u (04/14/11 01:32 PM)

Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Reddit
#697413 - 06/24/11 09:35 AM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
shane4u Offline

Edited by shane4u (06/24/11 09:36 AM)

Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? to Reddit
#697415 - 06/24/11 09:55 AM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: shane4u]
Lynsaf Offline
Amoeba

For the past 3 years or so, we've been going to Langkawi, Malaysia - for the beaches. It was during our third visit that we discovered which beaches to visit and which we can skip. Some hotels there - the beaches around them you can't swim in. Tanjung Rhu, Datai beaches are recommended. Thinking now of making Langkawi our retirement place!

#765964 - 06/02/12 10:44 AM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
johnmorson Offline

Hello, my favorite destinations are: Chail Chamba Dalhousie Dharamshala Kasauli Kullu Manali Mandi Palampur Solan

#779940 - 08/29/12 11:19 PM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
sailingmaggie Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
The one that's on my to-do list is Antarctica. I don't think that could be beat! I've lately been able to start going on more luxury tours (such a difference from my years of backpacking!). I'm just exploring travel companies. So far I've been to Papua New Guinea with [url=http://www.travcoa.com]Travcoa[/url] - INCREDIBLE. I'm curious - what travel companies have you tried out that offer luxury vacations? I'd like to book something for next spring...

Edited by sailingmaggie (08/29/12 11:20 PM)

#781375 - 09/06/12 01:57 PM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: sailingmaggie]
Nick - Southeast USA Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: South Carolina
Sailingmaggie,

Antarctica is well worth the trip, though as a vacation destination it's not cheap. I understand that $10,000.00 is a reasonable figure for such a trip.

I was fortunate enough to not be charged for my visits. I spent 7 years with the US Antarctic Program and had a chance to see some fantastic sights. The drawback for me was missing holidays and birthdays with my family.

#788516 - 10/19/12 03:07 PM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
Amy_Osborne1 Offline

My fave destination is Japan without a shadow of a doubt - the culture mix of new and old and neon fun! I'd recommend Tokyo to anyone! I really want to do this next: [linkBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by Amy_Osborne1 (10/19/12 03:20 PM)

#872936 - 07/30/14 07:52 PM Re: Favorite Travel Destinations? [Re: DreaminDragon]
Tina Tourist Offline

Loc: Canada
Probably Thailand, there's just so much to do and see and it has a very well-developed tourist infrastructure.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Barbara - Luxury Travel 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
08:13 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
07:48 PM
Zen Bootcamp
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
04:49 PM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:45 PM
Published in devotional
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
04:11 PM
Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
03:48 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
02:31 PM
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
01:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (conniem), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.