logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Venice is my favorite place in the world. I was there in my twenties (I won't tell you how long ago that was). I ended my European backpacking trip with a best friend. She had to go home to start a new job and I stayed on in Venice for a couple of weeks. It was fall, so less busy and settled in with a family who rented a room out by the week or month. It was lovely to have the luxury to spend time exploring, eating with the locals, and learning of all of their favorite spots. I've been back a number of times since - I just adore it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
We've were fortunate to live in Europe (Rome and Copenhagen) for the last five years. Now we're back in the States and truly miss Europe - especially Roma! Our favorite places were most often found by mistake. Although we did not own a car in Europe, we often took off "traveling" on our motorino! Due to highway and autostrada restrictions, we drove the smaller roads, stopping often in quaint villages. Knowing we were "rotating" soon back to the States, our last 10 weekends were spent climbing on and off planes, heading to "new" unseen destinations. It was exhausting, but exhilarating and we miss the "ease of travel" we found in Europe. So I suggest... get off the beaten path - we did! As Robert Frost said... "I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.