Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
nigarnigar, vebuskeder, Ladybugz, LLTC, ethniccode
57299 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57300 Members
417 Forums
113264 Topics
803563 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 572
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 375
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 235
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 83
Nancy Roussy 59
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#782572 - 09/14/12 02:16 PM A letter from your True Self
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Wales, & Glastonbury, Somerset...
This exercise proved extremely powerful on the Retreat we led:

A letter from your True Self

Why not try it and share how you felt about it on here?
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

Add A letter from your True Self to Twitter Add A letter from your True Self to Facebook Add A letter from your True Self to MySpace Add A letter from your True Self to Del.icio.us Digg A letter from your True Self Add A letter from your True Self to Yahoo My Web Add A letter from your True Self to Google Bookmarks Add A letter from your True Self to Stumbleupon Add A letter from your True Self to Reddit
#782575 - 09/14/12 02:29 PM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Wonderful article, Lauren. I really like this idea and am going to apply it to my spiritual healing and growth. Thank you !!!!

Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Twitter Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Facebook Add Re: A letter from your True Self to MySpace Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A letter from your True Self Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Stumbleupon Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Reddit
#782583 - 09/14/12 04:38 PM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
Alice - Horror Lit Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Colorado
I really like the idea of giving myself advise on a current problem. The subconscious mind flows so often through our pens and I'm just wondering what I'll find hiding in there. It may not be all good but that will give me something to work on.

Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Twitter Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Facebook Add Re: A letter from your True Self to MySpace Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A letter from your True Self Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Stumbleupon Add Re: A letter from your True Self to Reddit
#782926 - 09/17/12 07:50 AM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Alice - Horror Lit]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you both. I think you'll be surprised at the level of wisdom that comes through!
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

#783085 - 09/18/12 05:28 AM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

What a lovely article! Really enjoyed this amazing article.

#783092 - 09/18/12 07:11 AM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: jenniechan]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you Jennie!
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

#784460 - 09/27/12 03:53 AM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hi, Lauren. I posted on your FB development circle that this article idea had a profound impact on me but I wanted to let you know here in your forum.

I followed your guidelines and after a brief meditation, I began to write. I was both humbled and astounded at what came out. It wouldn't be right for me to divulge *everything* because it seemed sacred. Suffice it to say that my life makes sense to me now.

Thank you so very much, Lauren. May you be blessed forevermore...

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#785808 - 10/02/12 02:16 PM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lori-Dreams]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you Lori! I am delighted that you tapped into your True Self with such profound results xx
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

#787834 - 10/15/12 07:46 AM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
voiceovergal Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Hertfordshire, UK
What a great idea. Sometimes I come up with sayings or thoughts/advice that I post on FB to my friends. They just pop into my head. I wonder if that's my true self talking to me?! I'll have to try the "letter" exercise.

#787881 - 10/15/12 05:11 PM Re: A letter from your True Self [Re: voiceovergal]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Yes I think the wisdom that just pops into our head is True Self talking. Of course the ultimate goal is to align ourselves so completely with our True Self that we are wise beings through and through...most of us are still working on that wink
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

Moderator:  Lauren_D'Silva 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Introduction
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
39 minutes 31 seconds ago
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
43 minutes 26 seconds ago
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
44 minutes 31 seconds ago
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
46 minutes 35 seconds ago
Thin Sandwiches with Bold Taste
Sandwiches
47 minutes 6 seconds ago
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
50 minutes 9 seconds ago
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 08:10 AM
The Challenge of Aging Wine
by barrymarion
Wine
Today at 06:53 AM
Italian Pot Roast Over The Stove
by barrymarion
Italian Food
Today at 06:51 AM
Wristwatches - what do you wear?
by nigarnigar
Beauty Basics
Today at 05:26 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.