Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
samanthamegan, rani singh, Alycia cullern, BritniDemps, skittles06
57334 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57334 Members
417 Forums
113323 Topics
804588 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 849
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 361
Jana - Creativity Editor 325
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Dorcy 62
Sandra Investing/HFinance 61
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 45
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#787212 - 10/10/12 07:21 PM Fragrances for Bath Salts
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I've been having fun making bath salts for friends and family (and myself!). Currently my two favorite fragrance combinations are lavender-ginger and cedarwood-peppermint. The lavender-ginger is soothing and relaxing. I adore it on my skin afterwards. The cedardwood-peppermint is more meditative, it's like doing yoga in a deep forest.

What other scents or combinations should I try?

Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Twitter Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Facebook Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to MySpace Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Del.icio.us Digg Fragrances for Bath Salts Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Yahoo My Web Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Google Bookmarks Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Stumbleupon Add Fragrances for Bath Salts to Reddit
#806372 - 02/16/13 11:48 AM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
eZone Fashion Offline

I simply love Lavender, Lily of the Valley and he more stronger smelling ones. However, recently my brother bought Molton Brown's Bracing Silver Birch and I simply love the scent. It pervades long after you come out of the bath, and if you sponge or face towel is in the tub, it also leaves a lingering scent on it. I really love it, but some people might need to get used to it.

Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Twitter Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Facebook Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to MySpace Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Reddit
#811000 - 03/13/13 04:42 AM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Handmade Natural Cosmetic Offline

Have always enjoyed Bath Salt, it gives the sense of complete bath, the fragrance is enduring, it rewards you for hours of fresh scent. Lavender is even I like, it is very popular fragrance in today's contemporary era, as the fragrance also endures you the romance mood, lavender is also very popular in soaps, bath oils etc. Even Rose Bath Salt are very fragrant. English Roses have a variety of rose fragrances such as damask, tea scent, citrus, etc.

Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Twitter Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Facebook Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to MySpace Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts to Reddit
#856841 - 02/13/14 03:09 AM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
JaimeRobinson Offline

[quote=Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]I've been having fun making bath salts for friends and family (and myself!). Currently my two favorite fragrance combinations are lavender-ginger and cedarwood-peppermint. The lavender-ginger is soothing and relaxing. I adore it on my skin afterwards. The cedardwood-peppermint is more meditative, it's like doing yoga in a deep forest. What other scents or combinations should I try? [/quote] How do you make it? I only know milk+salt. You will only need to mix them together. Milk should be in powder form, of course.

#857561 - 02/20/14 12:02 PM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

I have been making bath salts since I was a teen. That was way before it was popular. My favorite scents change with the seasons. In the winter I like a heavier scent like ginger spice or vanilla musk. In the summer or spring something that is very flower like.

#878699 - 09/29/14 05:03 AM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
riyash Offline

Having bath on daily routine is the best part of it

#880076 - 10/16/14 03:46 AM Re: Fragrances for Bath Salts [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Rina09 Offline

Loc: usa(arizona)
good first I say that what your flavor I really like them for my side I can say to you my flavor Azadirachta indica use this in your bathtub and see the effect on your body .it works like a medicine for your body

Moderator:  Juliette-Fragrance 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
23 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:59 PM
Foods That Fuel Your Body
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 11:51 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
Today at 10:23 AM
Halloween Savings
Home Finance
Today at 10:22 AM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 10:20 AM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 10:18 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
by "Rosie"
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:00 AM
Where can I find Cardigan sweaters in Idaho??
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:14 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:03 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 120 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.