Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rstuvw621812, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith, Ballrealty, khajiitjess
56551 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56552 Members
417 Forums
111396 Topics
785810 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 170
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 58
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#776624 - 08/06/12 05:44 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Back from another hiatus smile I can feel it in my spine if I haven't done yoga in a while.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day. I just finished an hour of yoga on the back porch. Sun shining, birds singing, kitty sprawled next to me.

How are you guys doing?

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#783727 - 09/23/12 07:26 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

OK yes once again I let life distract me. Time to start afresh.

As soon as my graphics card installs I plan on going out for a short while, to get my day started. You guys know I work at night so I don't wake up until 2pm or so. Which is nice in that my "morning" yoga is in full warm sun even in the fall. I like to do my yoga on the back porch.

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#783735 - 09/23/12 09:02 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Sunrise yoga

#787040 - 10/10/12 02:43 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today I just did some gentle twists, but it was certainly better than nothing! I need to carve out more time for yoga.

#794431 - 11/28/12 02:09 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BoomerGal Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
I started practicing Bikram yoga 5 weeks ago and have been going 4-5 times a week. I definitely takes more commitment than my yoga class at the YMCA. I used to go to the Y 2-3 times a week and if I missed a class, I didn't stress about it. I think with Bikram, you kind of have to go more often or you can't improve.

I've noticed a lot of benefits to hot yoga though and really like it. It's a real challenge.

#798851 - 01/03/13 08:01 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

That's great to hear, BoomerGal!

I did an hour of yoga this morning, as dawn was arriving. It was lovely!

#798852 - 01/03/13 08:09 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
I did a sun salutation early in the day - it's my all-purpose get up and go stretch - I'm 60+ BTW

#798854 - 01/03/13 09:04 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Susan smile I love how yoga is so universal and available to everyone. Sun salutation is such an awaken for the whole body. Good to hear how it helps you.

I was up at the crack of dawn to pick my son up from the airport and missed my session today. Will have to do some stretches and meditation later smile

#799398 - 01/07/13 10:05 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I did morning yoga yesterday, and today I again was able to do it. I'm getting into a rhythm! I really enjoy doing yoga while watching the birds out my sliding glass door. It brings an additional layer of peace.

#799482 - 01/07/13 03:44 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BoomerGal Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
I'm still doing 90 minute hot yoga classes and loving it! I didn't start doing it to lose weight but I've gone from a size 10 jeans to a size 6! I never thought I would evenn see size 8 again. All this happened over the holidays, BTW and I didn't do anything special with my diet.

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by ovinovin7
Cosmetics
18 minutes 7 seconds ago
Detaching from the Drama
by Lauren_D'Silva
New Age
Today at 07:20 AM
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:07 AM
Gardening and Attention Deficit Disorder
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 06:56 AM
father son
by Ketan bhargav
Jokes & Riddles
Today at 05:08 AM
It's Ugly Necklace voting time again!
by Ketan bhargav
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 05:04 AM
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:51 AM
Cocktail Colorful Crystal Ring
by Ketan bhargav
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 04:15 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:08 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 03:04 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 74 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.