Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson
56586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56586 Members
417 Forums
111494 Topics
786325 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#701817 - 07/14/11 07:29 PM Cruise to Alaska
PattiJean Offline

Loc: Big Lake, MN
Hi
I'm thinking about taking a cruise to Alaska. Has anyone ever took a cruise to Alaska, and or has anyone used the cruise line Princess before if so, is it a good cruise line? Thank you.

Add Cruise to Alaska to Twitter Add Cruise to Alaska to Facebook Add Cruise to Alaska to MySpace Add Cruise to Alaska to Del.icio.us Digg Cruise to Alaska Add Cruise to Alaska to Yahoo My Web Add Cruise to Alaska to Google Bookmarks Add Cruise to Alaska to Stumbleupon Add Cruise to Alaska to Reddit
#702133 - 07/17/11 04:44 AM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
Tennis Pro Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: California
We've taken several cruises and just recently made our first trip to Alaska. There are some great ports to visit, and each cruise line is a bit different. No matter which you choose, the scenery is absolutely beautiful. My only advice is to get off the ship when it docks and go enjoy the natural beauty and fresh air. Our best excusion was when we walked into town and found a helicopter to fly us up to a glacier. It was amazing. Sometimes best not to go with the cruise tours otherwise you'll be with the same crowd of people every day.

Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Twitter Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Facebook Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to MySpace Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cruise to Alaska Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Reddit
#702715 - 07/20/11 12:05 PM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: Tennis Pro]
PattiJean Offline

Loc: Big Lake, MN
thank you. It looks like a beautiful place to visit. I will certainly get off the ship when it docks. I was thinking Princess cruise line for the Alaska cruise.

Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Twitter Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Facebook Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to MySpace Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cruise to Alaska Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cruise to Alaska to Reddit
#705312 - 08/03/11 11:41 AM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
Dawn - Alaska Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: NW Austin, TX
I just got back from my 3rd trip! Alaska is an amazing place to visit. Like Sandra said...you definitely want to get off the ship and explore the outdoors. I personally like Holland America but a friend of mine went last year via Princess and loved it!

#753159 - 03/24/12 04:35 PM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
Nancy - Cruises Offline

BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Virginia
Both Princess and Holland America are great options for Alaska. The scenery and wildlife are amazing and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! If you want to visit some of the more unspoiled areas of Alaska, take a look at small ship cruises as well. We're looking forward to hearing all about your Alaska cruise experience!

#760900 - 05/04/12 05:33 PM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
sailingmaggie Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Ooh! The glacier tour sounds amazing! I've been looking into an Alaska cruise but this is something I'll have to make sure we include in our itinerary. Thank you!

#787022 - 10/10/12 01:53 AM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
Nancy - Cruises Offline

BellaOnline Editor

The glacier tours are amazing - you will love them! Alaska is a spectacular destination.

All the best, Nancy

#812823 - 03/23/13 05:25 PM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
Nancy - Cruises Offline

BellaOnline Editor

Is anyone planning an Alaska cruise this year? The glaciers, wildlife and scenery are incredible. If you're heading to the Great Land this summer, make sure to check in and tell us all about it!

#823525 - 05/28/13 04:39 AM Re: Cruise to Alaska [Re: PattiJean]
kingberncie230 Offline

Loc: Beijing.CN
Although I don't have time to participate in a cruise ship, but I am really like on a cruise ship. I too like the parades.My favorite is cruise on the party, every beautiful woman wear your beautiful dress is really a very beautiful picture

Moderator:  Nancy - Cruises 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
by Deb - Animal Life
German Culture
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
05:54 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Ebnul Karim Benzima), 138 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.