logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#775150 07/26/12 06:22 PM
C
OP Offline
C
When asked the question, �Do you believe in yourself� can you answer affirmatively, �Yes!�without hesitation? If not, what do you think is holding you back from believing in yourself? Read my article, How to Believe in Yourself and share your thoughts and ideas about learning how to believe in ourselves.

Cassandra George Sturges
Body Image Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
T
I have read your article. Its a nice write up. Believing in your self is a key to success. If the fear of failure exceeds your courage and your belief in yourself you will never ever achieve anything of high value in your life. We sometimes look ourselves from the eyes of others and there disbelieve on ourselves shake our self confidence. Sometimes we have to go against the common views to achieve something big.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great article. I passed it on through Reddit, etc. smile

When I felt really down and out, there was this tiny spark of hope and light inside me. I knew that no matter what the rest of the world thought about me, I still knew that there was something of worth and value in me.

I cherish that. I cherish, honor and protect that spark within which I know to be God's love.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
B
B
I agree with you, believing in your self starts with self confidence. If your thought process tells you over and over I can't do this, nobody likes me, I'm not good enough then your self esteem goes down and you don't believe in your self. Instead get up everyday look in the mirror and tell your self positive things. I look great today, everyone is going to love me, People want to here about what I have to say. Then you build that self confidence and you begin to act different. Sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone to realize you have more potential then you thought.

BRANDI FORD
Hair Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Great article, Cassandra.

Believing in yourself will bring you joy and peace. It is important to validate yourself and not rely on others to do it for you. Every person is special with their own unique talents, abilities, and inner beauty. Being confident that your life holds great value and being proud of yourself will radiate positive energy from the inside out.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
C
C
As I begin the arduous task of writing yet another book, I was struck with a funny conundrum the other day, and wanted to share my findings with you. One would think that after three graduate degrees and twenty-five years .

Amoeba
Amoeba
Inspiring...

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I love your article. It's so true that we can drag ourselves down at times. If we want to do something, we need to find a way to take even small steps towards that goal.

Tiny steps add up!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.