Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
lah123, jennifer888, Anne Seyer, RoseEnglish, jpbrooks
57007 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57008 Members
417 Forums
112544 Topics
795656 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 702
Beetlemess 579
Karm - SW USA Editor 352
Nancy Roussy 186
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 166
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 129
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 109
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#736793 - 01/01/12 05:27 PM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko

when you re with someone you don t know how long it s going to be for ,marriage is nothing if it is not on a spiritual level.whn it s over it s over.whether i am single or not does it mean i sacrifice anything in the name of comitmment.i still have my own things.like do you really have to sleep everynight with your partner,sometimes i feel like sleeping alone.
today marriage is mostly about money so everybody ties the knot gets entangled and eventhough they don t want to be together anymore they still are cause they tied themselves to each other,it s a marriage reversed.

Add Re: Single but living with someone to Twitter Add Re: Single but living with someone to Facebook Add Re: Single but living with someone to MySpace Add Re: Single but living with someone to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Single but living with someone Add Re: Single but living with someone to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Single but living with someone to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Single but living with someone to Stumbleupon Add Re: Single but living with someone to Reddit
#736797 - 01/01/12 05:37 PM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Burt B.]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Hi Burt, thanks for stopping by and sharing with us. Like you and Connie, Sylvester and myself are not married and do not plan to. Have nothing against being married, once was, but right now, don't see it in my life.

Originally Posted By: Burt B.
Connie and I have been betrothed to each other 13 years.

She is my fianc´┐Że but we shall never make it legal.

We have rings and wear them out in public.

We have separate bank accounts but property together JTWORS.

We need to get a civil union but have HIPPA rights now.

Add Re: Single but living with someone to Twitter Add Re: Single but living with someone to Facebook Add Re: Single but living with someone to MySpace Add Re: Single but living with someone to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Single but living with someone Add Re: Single but living with someone to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Single but living with someone to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Single but living with someone to Stumbleupon Add Re: Single but living with someone to Reddit
#736798 - 01/01/12 05:39 PM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: gemineye006]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Thanks gemineye006 - appreciate your input.

Originally Posted By: gemineye006
when you re with someone you don t know how long it s going to be for ,marriage is nothing if it is not on a spiritual level.whn it s over it s over.whether i am single or not does it mean i sacrifice anything in the name of comitmment.i still have my own things.like do you really have to sleep everynight with your partner,sometimes i feel like sleeping alone.
today marriage is mostly about money so everybody ties the knot gets entangled and eventhough they don t want to be together anymore they still are cause they tied themselves to each other,it s a marriage reversed.

#744688 - 02/05/12 02:49 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

If you live with someone and have an intimate relationship then in my opinion you are not available. If you want to be single and do your own thing then the person you are living with is a roommate, and nothing more. You can always live on your own for that kind of thing. If you share a life together with someone there is an element of commitment there, so no dating outside the relationship, but you still should maintain your individuality concerning assets and bank accounts.

Then again there are always the open relationships out there too where anything goes, but that to me is a type of relationship that won't last anyway.

#751678 - 03/17/12 05:17 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Cy_Single_Life Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: California, USA and Paris, Fra...
I think that as long as you are not married, you are considered single. However, if you are in fact in a committed relationship, then the ''rules'' of being in that coupling should be discussed by both parties involved. I think that both people should be on the same page when it comes to what being ''single'' means. It's only fair to both involved.

#763486 - 05/19/12 07:14 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
mtips Offline

You are not single, you are in a relationship. And it's not fair to say you are single to potential dates because you do have a boyfriend. I myself consider it a lie when somebody is with someone but tells he or she is single just to hook me. If you have a boyfriend and live with him, you are not single. You might be looking for somebody better but you are not available in fact till you are with your boyfriend.

#771636 - 07/06/12 10:46 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Emilyyy Offline

Loc: New York City
I think you are not single... sorry! :)

#771997 - 07/08/12 04:48 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

I wonder&amp;#65306;are you still together?

Edited by Ice land (07/08/12 04:51 AM)

#786165 - 10/04/12 04:21 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
To Angela,

Divorced 40 years ago .Had relationships(staying together)maximum

8 years all together.Have been single 5 1/2 years now.

So living alone for me is fantastic.Retired one year ago.

Do not have enough time in my days to do what I let life lead me to.

I am not saying no to a relashionship,but being a buddhist,

the only relation I am intitled to is with a woman that is also

living a spiritual path.

Finally since you are reponsable for the Single section,I beleive

an Agora section would be great,where one could just share ,what
is going on in his/her life and such.

Since you are single and a lot of people are ,I wonder ,if this

could be suggested to whomever decides these things.
With friendliness

loongdragon

#786171 - 10/04/12 06:34 AM Re: Single but living with someone [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
To Angela,

The lady is not single,single is having no one to share your

life with.

loongdragon

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
1 second ago
i have no idea what to wear? Please help ?
by elina
Women's Fashion
3 minutes 1 second ago
My fashion style...?
by elina
Women's Fashion
15 minutes 26 seconds ago
Zucchini Noodles Recipe
by Megan-Healthy Foods
Healthy Foods
41 minutes 39 seconds ago
Africa at the Commonwealth Games
by African Dawn
African Culture
Today at 06:32 AM
Hello,lifehouse
by jennifer888
Beauty Basics
Today at 06:06 AM
Hello!=)
by jennifer888
Beauty Basics
Today at 06:03 AM
Is There Anything To Forgive
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
Today at 05:56 AM
Surprising Pope Francis
by ancientflaxman
Catholicism
Today at 05:24 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:14 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Lynne - ChristianLiving, Rosie 66, elina), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.