Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
happy to make friends, kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87, fanaledrinks112
56995 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56995 Members
417 Forums
112504 Topics
795243 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 730
Beetlemess 707
Karm - SW USA Editor 283
Nancy Roussy 192
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 128
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 126
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#786104 - 10/03/12 04:57 PM Wisdom to Impart
Sacred Tobacco Woman Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
Wisdom to impart is a very special gift. Each one of us has spiritual gifts that we offer to others around us. As we take a moment to consider what our experience has taught us, we soon realize that we are wise spiritual beings.

What is your most heartfelt advice? What is your legacy?

Wisdom to Impart

Add Wisdom to Impart to Twitter Add Wisdom to Impart to Facebook Add Wisdom to Impart to MySpace Add Wisdom to Impart to Del.icio.us Digg Wisdom to Impart Add Wisdom to Impart to Yahoo My Web Add Wisdom to Impart to Google Bookmarks Add Wisdom to Impart to Stumbleupon Add Wisdom to Impart to Reddit
#786271 - 10/04/12 08:53 PM Re: Wisdom to Impart [Re: Sacred Tobacco Woman]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hmmm. You gave us a lot to reflect upon. Is this not the most important matter to consider in life? I will think about this and share.

It is said that everyone has a purpose, everyone serves as an example of something.

Thank you for the reminder to breathe. Breathing--and the breath--is sacred. Just breathing maintains life. In meditation, we are taught to focus on breath.

In the movie, "Castaway" when Tom Hanks' character was asked how in the world he survived for four desolate years all alone on a desert island, he said, "I just kept breathing."

When life is hard, just keep breathing.
When life is good, just keep breathing.

I always say to myself, "as long as I live and breathe, I have a chance to do something good."

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Twitter Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Facebook Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to MySpace Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wisdom to Impart Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Reddit
#786395 - 10/05/12 05:58 PM Re: Wisdom to Impart [Re: Lori-Dreams]
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Love your words! Thanks for your wisdom!

I really think I spent the last 30 years barely breathing! Quick shallow breathes or holding my breath and not even realizing it...so tense, so afraid, so sad.

Whenever someone suggested "Just breathe," I wanted to lunge for their throat!

We can only hear when we are ready to listen, or when we finally get tired of suffering!

Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Twitter Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Facebook Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to MySpace Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wisdom to Impart Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wisdom to Impart to Reddit
#786405 - 10/05/12 07:00 PM Re: Wisdom to Impart [Re: Sacred Tobacco Woman]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Breath placement is essential for health. Focusing the breath on certain areas of the body is life giving. For any that are interested, check out yoga. It has taught me how to breathe effectively and I have never felt so good in years. Thank you for allowing me to be on here!! dave

#786441 - 10/06/12 01:47 AM Re: Wisdom to Impart [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Hi Dave - Breath placement? That sounds interesting. I don't know anything really about yoga. Before, I thought it was only about stretching like a pretzel, but now realize it is a healing art. Right?

I've taken great steps to heal my mind and emotions and now is a good time to start on my poor old body.

Any suggestions? I'm not in good shape and very stiff! But I do like to breathe now, and I know how to think good thoughts! smile Jackie

Moderator:  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
1 second ago
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Rosie 66
Bible Basics
Today at 06:04 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
Today at 05:54 AM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
Today at 05:46 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:47 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:45 AM
Santos Cage Doll SVG Cut File - First Steps
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 04:23 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:47 AM
Is it possible?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 01:54 AM
What's your favorite fashion item?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 01:51 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 82 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.