Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113292 Topics
803873 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 614
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 286
Jana - Creativity Editor 282
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 58
Nancy Roussy 52
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#541751 - 08/09/09 02:06 AM Google for everything
Angie Offline
Zebra

I attended an IAAP meeting earlier last week and the speaker did a presentation of Google documents. I have used Google docs before but not as extensively as she did. She worked for the school system and they used this feature. Although I would not be able to use it where I work, it would work very well within an organization�s committees. In fact after the meeting something came up about the need to schedule a meeting. Rather than start sending emails back and forth, I put together a list of date in a table format and posted it. I then sent the link with editing permission out to the members of the committee. They were able to write in the column the dates they would be able to participate in the meeting. Google docs makes available creating and storing word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation files online.

In the past, I have used books, scholar, the calendar, and, of course, maps, but documents is a really nice feature. Google Sites is also and I have begun a web page. This will replace the genealogy web page I had on AOL since 1998. As you know, AOL quite unexpectedly pulled the plug on their website hosting. I just need to be careful and keep copies of whatever I put on Google in my files. Fortunately, I didn�t lose the content I had on AOL because I had backup files.

If you�re looking for a way to work smart, Google is trying their best to assist you.

Add Google for everything to Twitter Add Google for everything to Facebook Add Google for everything to MySpace Add Google for everything to Del.icio.us Digg Google for everything Add Google for everything to Yahoo My Web Add Google for everything to Google Bookmarks Add Google for everything to Stumbleupon Add Google for everything to Reddit
#619714 - 08/22/10 06:51 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

What do you think of gmail?

Add Re: Google for everything to Twitter Add Re: Google for everything to Facebook Add Re: Google for everything to MySpace Add Re: Google for everything to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Google for everything Add Re: Google for everything to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Google for everything to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Google for everything to Stumbleupon Add Re: Google for everything to Reddit
#720747 - 10/21/11 04:43 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Yes, Angie. I know, Google works the best for anything and everything you need.
I, myself have used Google docs in my presentation once in college.

Add Re: Google for everything to Twitter Add Re: Google for everything to Facebook Add Re: Google for everything to MySpace Add Re: Google for everything to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Google for everything Add Re: Google for everything to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Google for everything to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Google for everything to Stumbleupon Add Re: Google for everything to Reddit
#744135 - 02/02/12 11:02 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
Deep9988 Offline

Yes, google is best for everything

#784900 - 09/28/12 12:55 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
Pantofi Offline
Amoeba

Yes, i use google every day.

#816287 - 04/12/13 03:29 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
WilliamDonne Offline

Me too. Google help us in many ways and we should be thankful as they were able to create something that is all in one. Great stuff!

#831652 - 07/31/13 04:23 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

Yes, google is the best, i use it everyday.

#853253 - 01/28/14 06:35 AM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
tashalb Offline

Loc: dhaka
i love and use the Google.

#861867 - 04/16/14 12:17 PM Re: Google for everything [Re: Angie]
James Andrew Offline
Shark

Loc: Austin, TX, USA
Yes, No doubt

Moderator:  Kim - OnlineServices 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fall Fun Word Game
by "Rosie"
Investing
12 minutes 15 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by "Rosie"
Comedy Movies
14 minutes 29 seconds ago
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
17 minutes 21 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
19 minutes 42 seconds ago
New game
by "Rosie"
History
25 minutes 30 seconds ago
New game - Quote it
by Dorcy
Creativity
30 minutes 5 seconds ago
Loyalty OSU vs. Rutgers
by Dianne W - Editor
Football
Today at 03:50 PM
Love this site
by Dianne W - Editor
Movie Mistakes
Today at 03:46 PM
Opening today - New Keanu Reeves Movie
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 03:23 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Beetlemess
Creativity
Today at 02:26 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered ("Rosie"), 89 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.