Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Calypso, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith
56554 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56554 Members
417 Forums
111408 Topics
785845 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 275
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 156
Rosie 66 141
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 58
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 ... 27 28 >
Topic Options
#783618 - 09/22/12 12:12 PM What my Buddhism is about.
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
To all or none, Buddhism,in my opinion ,is to rid of suffering to attain happiness,simply put. One must feel no fear,no attachments to earthly and spiritual ideas,concept,cravings and fetters.One must be free to choose his words spoken ,his actions based on his morality. Isn't everything,mere Illusions? With Metta a freed loongdragon

www.loongdragon-view-on-buddhism.blogspot.ca

Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Twitter Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Facebook Add What  my Buddhism is about. to MySpace Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Del.icio.us Digg What  my Buddhism is about. Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Yahoo My Web Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Google Bookmarks Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Stumbleupon Add What  my Buddhism is about. to Reddit
#783647 - 09/22/12 03:37 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
Les Ex-BellaOnline Ed. Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Michoacan, Mexico
Hi Loongdragon,

I understand that the owner of BellaOnline has permitted you access to the forums again many months after she had prohibited you from them for various violations of forum policy.

One of those violations was that you had referred to me as "muchacha/muchacho" after I had posed a very relevant comment to one of your postings. Since I had been informed that your forum access was being permanently removed, I at that time did not ask for an apology. Since that is not the case, I am asking from you for a public apology at this time.

Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Twitter Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Facebook Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to MySpace Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What  my Buddhism is about. Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Stumbleupon Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Reddit
#783651 - 09/22/12 04:00 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Dear Les, If in any way ,I have offended you,for that I sincerely apologise I will not give reasons for why I could have acted this way. My apology is as sincere as the sun rose up this morning. May the Universe give you the power of forgiveness. _/\_ loongdragon

Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Twitter Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Facebook Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to MySpace Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What  my Buddhism is about. Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Stumbleupon Add Re: What  my Buddhism is about. to Reddit
#783652 - 09/22/12 04:14 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

To all or none, If someone reads the text of 783618,he/she will understand the changes that I have brought to my views on Buddhism and on Normand Joly/loong.If anyone else,was offended at one point, I publicly apologise for that. I shall not be as active ,as I was at my first stint here.This is what 783618,means. May loving kindness be spread on each and every one of you. _/\_ loongdragon

#783654 - 09/22/12 04:26 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
Les Ex-BellaOnline Ed. Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Michoacan, Mexico
Hi Loongdragon,

I have always had the power of forgiveness but not the power of forgetedness.

#783729 - 09/23/12 08:16 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
Lisa - Buddhism Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Great, I hope we can all move forward. I think problems last time were exacerbated by language and cultural barriers also. That is not excusing anything that was said, but individuals are not always aware of what is or isn't considered offensive to others, so we need to be clear when we are offended and why. I also think that sometimes we editors dominate the forums and can appear very 'team-like' and that can actually discourage non-editors from participating. A friend who visited the forums mentioned this to me, so I just thought I would mention it here also. I know we are all trying to support each other, but lets work together to make others feel welcome also. Thanks:-)

Edited by Lisa - Buddhism (09/23/12 08:16 PM)

#783809 - 09/24/12 03:14 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Dear Lisa and all, I fully accept the blame for my words and writings,including my attitude.I am known in circles as a man that is very direct. Also at that time ,I did not realise ,even with the warnings of Lisa Shea,that I was acting in this group ,as we usually act in Buddhist groups,questionning the opinion of others. At last ,I beleive I used false pride,unconsciously at that time. Thank you for your kind intervention.Again to those I might have hurt or insulted ,my most profound apologies. With Metta _/\_ loongdragon

#785147 - 09/29/12 05:32 AM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Loong, I am THRILLED you are back! I missed you very much; your words always gave me real mental meat to chew. Sometimes the right teacher comes along for someone and I saw you as that for me.

I look forward to learning from you again.

#785171 - 09/29/12 01:07 PM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

To Jill, Really missed you too. I will bring meat to chew on but at a slower pace. With friendship loongdragon

#787489 - 10/12/12 01:59 AM Re: What my Buddhism is about. [Re: loongdragon]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

To all or none,

Here is a text that explains who I am;

AUTO-TOOL:Urge, incite and teach yourself by yourself!Examine and evaluate yourself with yourself!Guard yourself, aware of yourself, in yourself!Friend :-) _/\_ and you will live in Happiness ...Dhammapada 379 MASTER!For self is the master of self.For self is the protector of self.For self is the saviour of self.Control therefore yourself by taming,like one, who have bought a new horse! Dhammapada 380

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 ... 27 28 >

Moderator:  Lisa - Buddhism 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
12 minutes 0 seconds ago
Setting through the World around Us
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 06:37 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 06:23 PM
Suggestions for Face Cleaner Needed
by malaa1994
Body Care
Today at 06:19 PM
Short Stories - Writing Basics
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Short Stories
Today at 06:11 PM
Stellé Audio Couture Introducing Portable Speakers
by Calypso
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:07 PM
Kepler Lives!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:06 PM
New Monopoly Token
by Calypso
Board Games
Today at 06:01 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 05:58 PM
Bellaonline Psychic Game Freakin' me out
by khajiitjess
Clairvoyance
Today at 05:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 128 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.