logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
I'm going out with a few friends for a casual drink and a catch up but i also find myself wearing jeans, I really want to wear leggins again but everything i put on with them seems to look ridiculous, any suggestions??? I'm 5ft 2 and weight 7st 6

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Y
Y
Hi there I think Tunics look nice, with or without a belt, I like to layer my clothes and in this foul weather I love wearing knee boots, I am only 5ft 4"

Y
Y
Tunics are best option to be wear with leggings. That would be great combination of leggings with tunic. Also to increase the beauty of your look you can wear fashionable and matching dupatta.

Boots look good with leggings, and smaller shoes - like low-top converse sneakers - can work as well.

M
Shark
Shark
M
I do support tunics, which would fashion as well as full of intellectuality!! You can have a try, and perhaps some jewelry can be used to match with your leggings. ;)

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
Z
Z
Hi guys, this is zoya from India. i always like to wear kurta or kameez with leggings for outdoor work because salwar kameez is a very very comfirtable dress for all womens. Please try it at once.

C
C
i think u should wear a long top with leggings and you can also use a smart belt with it to complete your look

S
S
any long top would be cute, a slouchy knit sweater with motorcycle boots could be cute, or if you want to be more formal, a tunic like said above

W
W
As already mentioned a long top is great with leggings or a mini skirt w/an appropriate top. though one thing do not treat the leggings as pants, I read somewhere that it is a no no.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I've discovered layering leggings with short skirts and several layers of tops. It's my new look. Kind of like the stuff the blogger at the Man Repeller does.

L
L
Shorts and miniskirts are good choice to wear with leggings, there are some nice online shopping store those who sell these kind of items like GotApparel and Amazon.

M
M
I think u should wear short or long kurti/long sweater/nice short top/long top with leggings.

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
Yes Tunics are best option to be wear with leggings.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Sometimes i even wear several lengths of skirts over leggings. I'm kind of in love with the whole idea of this right now. It's fun and feels creative to throw things together that seem like they shouldn't go, but end up somehow working.

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
I wear my leggings with tunics or long tops. You can also wear a mini dress with your leggings and cinch the waist area with a slim belt. For cold season, I wear leggings with boots and layered tops with silk scarf around my neck.

I love silk!
L
L
I think tunics with a short pants is suitable for you,and you can wear a pair of wedge sneakers.

Last edited by lenahill; 07/16/13 11:37 PM.
R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
I wear tunic or any long top for leggings, accessorize it with belt and find good pair of shoes with heels, feel good and you be fine

T
T
Legging suits for all type of body. But choosing the right top is essential. For slim women, you can wear black legging with jeans top, or chiffon blouse. You can wear any color but make sure it suits your skin color as well. As for the plus size women, you can wear legging with dark color top to give illusion of body size. You will look slimmer when you wear dark clothes and small size pattern. Shoes that looks suitable with legging would be sandal and flats. Leggings makes your leg looks slim.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Long tops and tunics both will be a good choice. Also wearing a long boot will give you a great look.

long tops with a pair of high-heeled shoes is not bad.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
You are petite, just about any combination will look great. I think that a long tunic with a matching scarf looks fashionable. Short ankle boots or longer boots look wonderful.

A
A
I prefer you to wear tunics with leggings.It is a great way of looking fashionable and trendy.

J
J
Kurtis,long tops or even shirts can looks good with leggins.

E
E
If I were you then I would wear a descent and fancy kurti or tunic with these leggings.

any long blouse or trench i like to partner it with my leggings, you should give it a try if it's to your liking!

J
J
anything which is as sexy as leggings.

G
G
Disagree with this post completely. If you have short legs or are even slightly overweight, leggings as pants = sausage legs. Especially the pleather styles...! However, leggings under tunics/longer sweaters are great

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
This winter I have been wearing a below the knee length denim skirt with leggings, plus wool sock and leather flats with an instep strap. What's funny is that even the bus driver commented that the addition of the wool socks made me look nice and warm ...

T
T
Leggings are super versatile and very easy to mix and match. I normally would wear it with a crop top or some simple tee. Again, it also depends on the patterns and designs you have on your leggings! If they are already colorful, go with plain tops.

I think leggings are a great choice for any woman, especially fo those on the chunky side, since leggings can elongate your figure, making you look slimmer. I like pairing leather legging with long sweaters for the contrast in materials.

Hello, I suggest a long single colour shirt. Maybe you should combine with a scarf.

J
J
There is this Batwing Tops Blouse Loose Fit I found on net. It really looks great with leggins. Paired with a layered bracelet or necklace, you'll definitely stands out.

Shark
Shark
yeah they r really cute with flats, just make sure they don't hurt ur feet.

A
A
yeah ofcourse they r really cute with flats,

N
N
Try wearing tunics with it or you can even accompany it with a skirt.

Amoeba
Amoeba
You can wear Coats, blazer, long cardigan, long shirts that needs to cover your hip.

A
A
i like wearing a cute long shirt with a light jean jacket with some comfortable flats its very simple but classy

B
B
hi, this is nice post, here i have get many tips to of wearing clothes and know about best matching of clothes.

I agree with your point of view

S
S
Long top or t-shirt look nice with leggings.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.