Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Emily Roxin, Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll
57142 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57143 Members
417 Forums
112870 Topics
798993 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 748
Beetlemess 544
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 99
Dianne W - Editor 68
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#781709 - 09/08/12 09:13 PM Deep tissue massage
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
I just had the most wonderful deep tissue massage ever. My kids gave me a wonderful birthday present. A 2 hour massage followed by a one hour facial. I LOVED it!

Have you had a massage recently?

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Deep tissue massage to Twitter Add Deep tissue massage to Facebook Add Deep tissue massage to MySpace Add Deep tissue massage to Del.icio.us Digg Deep tissue massage Add Deep tissue massage to Yahoo My Web Add Deep tissue massage to Google Bookmarks Add Deep tissue massage to Stumbleupon Add Deep tissue massage to Reddit
#783234 - 09/19/12 01:25 PM Re: Deep tissue massage [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

My deceased boyfriend was very big on massage. He liked getting massages and giving them to me. He always had chronic back pain from various physical conditions and from medications he was on. One side effect was muscle tightness. I was always trying to comfort him and he also paid for professional massages now and then.

Personally I don't like a stranger touching me, so I don't think I'd pay for a massage, but I loved it when my boyfriend massaged me. He knew how to go deep and find pain I never knew I had. Now I get an occasional massage on my breaks at work. They have massage chairs that are great. I can select the shiatsu lower back setting and it feels really good. I need to get one of those massage pads to put on a chair here in the house.

I never knew the benefits of massage until I met my boyfriend two years ago. Massage really does alleviate pain and stress.

Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Twitter Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Facebook Add Re: Deep tissue massage to MySpace Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Deep tissue massage Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Stumbleupon Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Reddit
#783238 - 09/19/12 02:22 PM Re: Deep tissue massage [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Sacred Tobacco Woman Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
Oh my goodness- deep tissue massage is the greatest healing! I have not had one in months but now that you wonderful ladies have reminded me, I'm scheduling today!

If you find just the right therapist for you, and silently relax and focus your thoughts on the healing of your body and appreciation for your body, muscle by muscle, bone by bone, even cell by cell, for the entire massage, I'm not kidding- you float out of there like angels are carrying you!

Thanks for the inspiration! Jackie

Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Twitter Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Facebook Add Re: Deep tissue massage to MySpace Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Deep tissue massage Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Stumbleupon Add Re: Deep tissue massage to Reddit
#783246 - 09/19/12 02:52 PM Re: Deep tissue massage [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
Jackie,

I hope you enjoy it! It really was a wonderful experience! I think I will schedule another one (granted less then 2 hours) in the next month or so.

Debbie, I have the "stranger touching" concern too. Plus the fact that it was a guy - I originally thought - yikes, but it turned out to be so enjoyable! My ex used to give wonderful massages, his would put me right to sleep they were so relaxing.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#783349 - 09/20/12 11:48 AM Re: Deep tissue massage [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

If I was tired and my boyfriend massaged my feet I would go right off to sleep.

The power of massage is amazing.

Moderator:  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you dream about last night?
by Rosie 66
Dreams
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:57 PM
Judge Judy
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
07:37 PM
Ferguson Keeps Race Relations in theSpotlight
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
07:08 PM
Rest, Relax and Enjoy Labor Day Weekend
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
07:01 PM
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
05:46 PM
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
05:36 PM
Urban Legend or Fake News
by MaryBeth - Urban Legends
Urban Legends
04:44 PM
What's the Last Movie that Surprised You?
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
04:16 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:15 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.