Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elina, lah123, jennifer888, Anne Seyer, RoseEnglish
57008 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57009 Members
417 Forums
112550 Topics
795712 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 720
Beetlemess 616
Karm - SW USA Editor 352
Nancy Roussy 178
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 125
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 109
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#759587 - 04/27/12 12:32 AM You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer.
LAPhotographer Offline

I've been a professional photographer for around 2 years now. And in that time i've gotten to see that attractiveness is not as cut and dry as its made out to be. A couple of the girls i've worked with haven't had a single modeling job and the pictures they HAD were unflattering and poorly exposed. They thought that made them unattractive. But of course, i put them in the right lighting, shot them with a better camera and VOILA. Absolutely beautiful. And i want you to remember that no matter what you've been born with you can ALWAYS achieve your full potential through wearing clothes that are more appealing to your body type, makeup or cleansing products for your skin, keeping fit and healthy and finding a photographer who actually knows what the hell he's doing so your beauty isn't lost when the picture is taken. I've seen so many women uncomfortable with themselves and i think most of all thats my job... To make people feel good about themselves. Anyway thats my speil, i'd like to make a difference in the world if only it were that easy hahaha. :) Oh and i hope you all don't think i'm intruding, i'm not actually a woman i'm just here for networking in the fashion industry. Never can have too many friends.

Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Twitter Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Facebook Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to MySpace Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Del.icio.us Digg You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Yahoo My Web Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Google Bookmarks Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Stumbleupon Add You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Reddit
#759604 - 04/27/12 04:45 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

I like this statement by you - "I'd like to make a difference in the world."

Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Twitter Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Facebook Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to MySpace Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Stumbleupon Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Reddit
#759614 - 04/27/12 10:48 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
LAPhotographer - men or women, quite a few are posters here in the forums and also write for us as editors - all are welcome!! Thank you so much for your post. I absolutely agree, a great photographer can make a BIG difference!!!

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Twitter Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Facebook Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to MySpace Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Stumbleupon Add Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. to Reddit
#767879 - 06/13/12 06:38 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Bertashton106 Offline

you think writes am why we keep feeling of difference...

#768171 - 06/15/12 03:13 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Ezine_LVer Offline

Loc: LA
It's not so easy to find a good thing to take photes, I like to show myself, but I don't know the cheapest way to take photos for myself

#769515 - 06/21/12 07:53 PM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Encore DT Offline
Gecko

That's a good point. I have seen so many pictures of my very good friends, where the angle and the lighting is so bad that it makes them look worse on the picture than they are in real life. Taking pictures seems so straightforward but it is truly an art AND a science.

#769579 - 06/22/12 11:49 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
I agree, it is definitely an art and a science. I am in need of a professional headshot for an organiation and cringe at the thought. My daughter and I have tried to take a couple ourselves, but it's just not the same.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#772508 - 07/11/12 04:34 AM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: jodiemt]
Aaronsmith Offline

yes , i m very very handsome boy.

#774661 - 07/24/12 01:48 PM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
devena angel Offline

You are not ugly that is right just change your photographer for next event.

Edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu (07/28/12 07:33 PM)

#782020 - 09/10/12 09:58 PM Re: You're not ugly. You just have a bad photographer. [Re: LAPhotographer]
Rodroc Offline

[url=http://biz-urls.com/presents/weightloss]The Weight Control News Blog[/url] is one of the most important tasks for women and men, this is why it is important to learn the best techniques today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Nadine - Body Image 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
3 minutes 29 seconds ago
New game
by Beetlemess
History
7 minutes 28 seconds ago
Is There Anything To Forgive
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Philosophy
9 minutes 47 seconds ago
Are Our Hormones Making Us Crazy
Philosophy
11 minutes 32 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
16 minutes 32 seconds ago
Surrender Or Resistance
Philosophy
16 minutes 51 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
17 minutes 51 seconds ago
What Purpose Do Relationships Serve
Philosophy
23 minutes 1 second ago
Is Health Pre-Determined
Philosophy
31 minutes 30 seconds ago
Is Time Now Or Eternal
Philosophy
36 minutes 21 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 87 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.