Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Yvonnie:

Why 12/21/12?

And YES, I love hearing ALL sides of life - so don't ever apologize girl. I am learning life is full of so much and it is up to us to discover what is OUR stuff.

Talk soon smile

Originally Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired
Angela-

I love all feedback.

I understand not believing. It was hard for me to admit I was feeling this, out loud.

After 12/21/12 we may all discover that this feeling I think I am having is nothing (it certainly does not feel like nothing). But I had to say it.

I am noticing these things, and I felt inclined to ask if anyone else feels it.

It feels like the things we have tolerated for so long, are all of a sudden so intense these days, and there is little tolerance left. That's the "push".

Its a put up or shut up moment.

I feel like yelling, "DO SOMETHING."

Does anyone get what I am saying?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi, this was about $5 worth - loved the input smile You sound like you are enjoying your journey and that is what I am yearning for. So tired of worrying about November and working on living with what I have today. Yes, it is very hard for someone that was so used to having her own place and a schedule. LOL, life has a way of teaching us stuff when we are open to the lessons. I am learning so much from you guys and thanks for taking the time to share. It does help wink

Originally Posted By: ancientflaxman
If I may add my cents worth here. Sometimes we are not given choices of spiritual forward progress as opposed to taking a lesser route.

Many years ago I learned to let go of everything. This may not work for other people but in my world the only resistance that I encounter is there because I stand in the way of the "flow". The energy on the earth is multiplying daily. It is pushing all of us into new realms of heightened thought and enlightenment. To me, when things look ominous, scary, or too high like a mountain, it is because I am trying to appraise things with my natural "thinking" mind. Sometimes I have better luck if I just accept all possibilities and hop on that little leaf and ride the waves.

Light workers, I believe, are a great light in a very dark world along with being "light" in a very heavy world of circumstances. Maybe the concept of not taking this life so seriously has saved me a lot of heartache. I watch people get so involved in the visible that they have little room to "flow" with and enjoy the very gift that has been presented to us here. To me this is not just a school, or a series of lessons or duties. It is also a playground. I can laugh, be goofy and playful if I want, cry, or just enjoy this experience as it unfolds.

I believe that if we are truly just being ourselves we are an automatic lighthouse to those who need us. We each have an incredible gift. Maybe some of us are learning how to use it to its fullness. Yes the push is on but I think that we can become whole, mind, body, spirit and promote the same in others as we allow ourselves to be moved forward. I don't know if this makes sense but it might be scary only if we "think" about it. The earth side of my family would simply "allow" and flow with. I am not sure that I can always do that but I attempt to do it daily. It comes far easier that way for me.

Maybe that wasn't worth even a cent but I thought I would share it. dave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.