Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today, I am grateful for a new day to do it better.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Wow, loved reading all those AWESOME posts = getting caught up again smile

I am GRATEFUL for this thread and the folks that have taken the time to share. Way to go!!!!

Made me smile - thank you...

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Come on now, Angela!

Please smile again as you mentioned above and change your picture that goes with your posts to the smiley one, that would be a treat for me so I say thanks.

You look contemplative and a touch sad in the one you are using at the moment, so that is why I am asking - hope my request does not upset or offend, it is certainly not meant to! Anyway.

I am sure that this has been said over and over again in many ways but I am very grateful to have found BellaOnline and to be able to access so much incredible information and talk to such wonderful people. Again, many have asked it but "what did we do without the internet and email and all and all."

My list is soooo long I couldn't even begin to enumerate my grateful all and alls.

Today is a good enough place to stay - everyday I will be grateful for the day that I have in MY hands ... T O D A Y is the day!

Cheers now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
LOL Lestie - nope, you have not offended me wink

Girl, it took some doing to do that picture with my webcam on the second-hand laptop someone gave me in January of this year. I promise I will work on replacing it in the future with another. Hate taking pictures and to be honest, the only times I do - for stuff like work identity pictures and so on. In other words - mandatory stuff. Unlike my adult daughter - she takes a picture for anything. Yikes!!!! Now I need to rent a picture museum for her to put all her pictures and rent a huge moving truck for when she moves.

Thanks for the giggle girl and I did stop by your Container Garden forum - so hard these days with my several "online" businesses to make time for the FUN stuff. Would love to hear your thoughts on my question there when you have a few. As usual, you are doing an AWESOME job with that forum. And the fact that you are in another country fascinates. Hey, maybe one day I will visit your country. Yep, on my bucket list so stay tuned. Bye for now...

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 09/02/12 03:43 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi There,

Just do what you did to take the picture you are using now only think of being a winner in the Lotto fairy sweepstakes - no not shock ... but S M I L E. I bet it's a pretty one (I mean it).

Your daughter sounds like my Mom, but I am pleased cos even though my Mom has gone, I have all those pictures she used to take of everything and anyone. Many I do not know anything about or cannot recognise, but there is a lot that I would not know anything about but for her 'kikkies' as we call snapshops here. And no nothing digital for her, she used the simple cameras one used to use, you know, point and click! Anyway.

Will go past the forum and answer you tomorrow, now it's passed my zzzzz time so will be saying cheers for now and say thanks for your kind words re my forum. I love compliments so thank mucho and all and all.

South Africa? Yep it is a far far way from you in the USA and as complicated and as beautiful! You would be welcome anytime so make sure to keep your bucket list up to date!

Cheers now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Thanks Lestie - will do! wink

V
Wolf
Wolf
V
I'm grateful that I had an extra day at home with my family today. Work is so stressful and the extra day will make things more bearable.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Good for you smile

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Grateful big time for Leah taking the time to post to this forum's Book Club.

Grateful for Yvonnie for creating the Book Club.

Looking forward to the remaining chapters (9-12) as I don't have the book smile = not in my budget right now.

Talk soon wink

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Having a laptop light (it plugs into the side of the laptop) so that I can sit by the sliding door of my daughter's apartment while I have all the lights and air conditioning turned off. LOL, this is my effort in "conserving" energy while she is headed out of town tonight after her job. Told her to call me when she is on her way back so that I can get everything back to the way she likes it. And you know something - it is actually FUN!!!! Nothing like the cool night air circulating throughout the apartment with only one ceiling fan on and all the windows open. Of course when it is time for bed - not one to leave the windows or sliding door open - the air will be back on. LOL, see too much on TV where folks are using ladders to get to the 2nd floor. Yikes!

Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.