Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ladybug1, Maria‚ô•, iris896565, Berniceb, jazmine
57482 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57482 Members
417 Forums
113644 Topics
807107 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 507
Nancy Roussy 217
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Jana - Creativity Editor 60
Mona - Astronomy 58
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 50
Beetlemess 40
Susan - Meditation Editor 37
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
mary-tea1 17
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#789748 - 10/27/12 04:11 AM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Lori-Dreams]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Thanks Lori smile

The wealth magick book is by Capall Bann, while the Secrets of Love Magick is being published by Lulu. The latter is still going through their ratification process as far as I can tell.

Hope that helps smile

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Twitter Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Facebook Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to MySpace Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Love Magick Book Release Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Stumbleupon Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Reddit
#789796 - 10/27/12 06:40 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Whoops. I asked Capall Bann for Love Magick, too. Oh, well. Can you send me the Lulu link when you get it?

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Twitter Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Facebook Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to MySpace Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Love Magick Book Release Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Stumbleupon Add Re: Love Magick Book Release to Reddit
#789927 - 10/28/12 06:33 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Actually, if it is okay with you, I used my Amazon Associates program to get the link to both of your books. They can be fulfilled via Amazon. I added the links to The Dream Collective site.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#789929 - 10/28/12 06:37 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

It's most certainly OK by me. Good thinking on getting them that way and thanks for the link smile

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

#799640 - 01/08/13 02:06 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Well, I finally ordered and received your Love Magick book and will read and review it soon. I think it would make a good article just before Valentine's Day.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#800027 - 01/10/13 10:05 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thanks Lori- I'm still in the phase of 'tweaking' it and getting to grips with the Lulu system. I'd be particularly interested in your take on chapter 10 which covers subjects not usually touched upon in books on love magick. smile

Dalai Lama

#800030 - 01/10/13 10:18 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

As an point of interest the 'photo on the front of the book is one I composed and took myself. It features all the classical symbology and includes 'Rico' mentioned in the wealth magick book and his trainee who is being developed for a family member when she moves to her new home. smile

Dalai Lama

#801760 - 01/20/13 10:01 AM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Just wanted you to know that I'm still working on reading your book. The photo is fascinating and I spent some time gazing over all the items so thanks for filling in with some background.

I have to say that you, Ian, really opened my eyes to what magick and paganism is all about. There are so many misconceptions.

I am thoroughly enjoying your book which is far more than its title lends one to believe. It really is a great course for serious magick practitioners rather than a quick and simple self-help book for those who want a spell for a love potion.

More to come...

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#802948 - 01/27/13 01:29 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thanks Lori. It's what I call a 'springboard book' in that it explains the principles behind various spells and potions and, hopefully, encourages people to try them then experiment with their own ideas using their successes as a guideline. smile

Dalai Lama

#814938 - 04/04/13 02:11 PM Re: Love Magick Book Release [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hi Ian,

I finally posted a review for your Love Magick book on Amazon. smile

I really need to go over and over this book again with new eyes., before and after meditation.

It made me realize how I am not making the most of energy and intention. In fact, I may begin to keep a journal for myself regarding this.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Ninjahedgewych 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
23 minutes 31 seconds ago
Wolf Creek 2 (2013)
by Nancy Roussy
Horror Movies
27 minutes 29 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
32 minutes 38 seconds ago
Johannes Kepler's birthday today
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Astronomy
Today at 12:21 PM
Tattoo Flash - Should it be paid or free?
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 11:54 AM
Beckham and Tattooist Legal Battle
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 11:53 AM
New Year's Quotes and Poems
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 11:35 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 09:33 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:23 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 09:20 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 109 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.