Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#780440 09/01/12 11:37 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've been hesitant to mention this, but almost everyone I know seems to be experiencing a challenging move toward their purpose.

It seems like we are being forced to make a decision; will you take the spiritually-centered route, or will you resist and miss out?

If you take the spiritually-centered route, every thing you ask for seems to come quickly. If you take the path of resistance, it's an uphill battle and you start losing the things and people you value just as quickly.

What have you been experiencing?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've chosen light work. I'm getting more centered than before. I call it quiet wisdom.

Its the manner of being very calm, and still, like calm waters, in your core.

I work at it everyday. Every morning in still meditation. Later in a walking meditation. And again at night in an appreciation prayer.

I believe that the more light workers we have, the better off the earth will be at the end of this year. The more stillness that exists among us, the more relaxed the transition will be.

The resistance creates chaos and nervous energy, thus, the mass attacks and wars that exist everywhere.

Even the financial crisis that the world is now facing seems to be a mechanism to make us take note of our spiritual energy (stop focusing on money and focus on spirit).

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I agree with a lot of this. I have practiced meditation for many years and it essential for my wellbeing. It is work learning how to be still amidst a hurricane. Some things I have done are removing cable TV - no temptation to listen to the trainwreck that is our "news". I can catch up with shows online and I have streaming netflix for the kids so we can control what they are consuming etc.

I believe part of being "in the world but not of it" is learning to be empathetic and loving without getting pulled down into the drama. Fear is the destroyer of potential.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Christin-

We (my household) have way too much TV. I too avoid the news. For a short spell, I began watching more TV than I think I ever have (maybe a season). I felt very on edge and confused. When I noticed it, I scaled back; no TV b4 dinner is on the table (and sometimes, by then I realize I just want quiet). Just this morning I was looking at the Apple TV (far more limiting than DirecTV that I have & love) option.

I also agree with you that it is a lot of work. Well worth it though. When I am centered, I feel soooooooo wonderful that it makes me wonder why I don't put more effort into it.

I love your last sentence. I posted it on Facebook as a quote by you, along with your site address.

Peace unto you Christi, enjoy your holiday.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 09/01/12 05:19 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
A great topic smile

What I've seen with the readings that I've encountered, it's really fascinating. There are definately variables.

If a choice is made to go against a calling or "resist" basically more complications arise, but we do it to ourselves. Sometimes you just need to, like you want a distraction from what you're feeling.

On the other hand, people that have chosen the "high-road" so to speak, have also shared that in some way they thought it would be easier, almost imune to the laws of nature and protected.

It's a craft, not only to walk your path, but remain steady in virtue even against adversity.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Karen-

Thanks for dropping by and adding your experience with this.

If a choice is made to go against a calling or "resist" basically more complications arise, but we do it to ourselves. Sometimes you just need to, like you want a distraction from what you're feeling.

I can see that. It feels like we are being pushed harder and faster though than ever before. I'm even noticing that it creates divide in marriages that are "unevenly yolked" (as the old folks used to say).

You either row with the tide or get thrown off the boat. I would say it is scary, but my calm is quite intense these days and I'm fine with it.

I am wondering though if this has anything to do with 12/21/2012?

I'm supposed to go to Mexico in a few weeks. I keep saying I don't want to go and yet I am preparing to go anyway. So, I guess I'll visit the Mayan ruins to see if I experience any phenomenon.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Is anyone else experiencing the "Push"?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Tiger
Tiger
Yvonnie, I will be honest - I do not buy into a lot of things that are stated on this thread, but have learn't to listen to LIFE/lol. I guess you would call that being "spiritual"...

Some days it is very easy to tune out the world and some days not. Kind of hard when you need the essentials - safe to live, income and so on.

Anyway, enjoyed reading ALL of the posts - I see there are some awesome insights into life.

As far as the "Push" - have no idea what you are talking about and do apologize. Hope you guys did not mind me adding my two cents worth.

Talk soon,

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Angela-

I love all feedback.

I understand not believing. It was hard for me to admit I was feeling this, out loud.

After 12/21/12 we may all discover that this feeling I think I am having is nothing (it certainly does not feel like nothing). But I had to say it.

I am noticing these things, and I felt inclined to ask if anyone else feels it.

It feels like the things we have tolerated for so long, are all of a sudden so intense these days, and there is little tolerance left. That's the "push".

Its a put up or shut up moment.

I feel like yelling, "DO SOMETHING."

Does anyone get what I am saying?

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 09/03/12 08:12 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
If I may add my cents worth here. Sometimes we are not given choices of spiritual forward progress as opposed to taking a lesser route.

Many years ago I learned to let go of everything. This may not work for other people but in my world the only resistance that I encounter is there because I stand in the way of the "flow". The energy on the earth is multiplying daily. It is pushing all of us into new realms of heightened thought and enlightenment. To me, when things look ominous, scary, or too high like a mountain, it is because I am trying to appraise things with my natural "thinking" mind. Sometimes I have better luck if I just accept all possibilities and hop on that little leaf and ride the waves.

Light workers, I believe, are a great light in a very dark world along with being "light" in a very heavy world of circumstances. Maybe the concept of not taking this life so seriously has saved me a lot of heartache. I watch people get so involved in the visible that they have little room to "flow" with and enjoy the very gift that has been presented to us here. To me this is not just a school, or a series of lessons or duties. It is also a playground. I can laugh, be goofy and playful if I want, cry, or just enjoy this experience as it unfolds.

I believe that if we are truly just being ourselves we are an automatic lighthouse to those who need us. We each have an incredible gift. Maybe some of us are learning how to use it to its fullness. Yes the push is on but I think that we can become whole, mind, body, spirit and promote the same in others as we allow ourselves to be moved forward. I don't know if this makes sense but it might be scary only if we "think" about it. The earth side of my family would simply "allow" and flow with. I am not sure that I can always do that but I attempt to do it daily. It comes far easier that way for me.

Maybe that wasn't worth even a cent but I thought I would share it. dave

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 09/03/12 09:32 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.