#780309 08/31/12 11:27 AM
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Have you ever been stuck at a crossroads facing a difficult choice and unsure what to do? This simple spread helps to illuminate two choices and can be very useful for seeing the pros and cons of either choice, possible long-range potential, and any hidden obstacles to be aware of.

Which Path Spread

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
Wow, I certainly should have looked at this site before I did the reading, as this spread sounds perfect for what I am facing! The simple 2 card "choices" reading seems to be informative in a more abreviated way, though I am puzzled a bit as to what the 2 indicator cards are telling me.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
glad you found the spread helpful for your situation CaliGal. Whenever you can't figure out a meaning or something isn't clear walk away from it for a day or two, meditate on it and usually the meaning will become more clear. If not, perhaps it is something you are not wanting to see/hear? If that is the case you may not be receptive to the message, otherwise give it a bit of time and see if the answer doesn't just "come to you". Often when we let go of struggling for an answer or clarity they sort of just dawn on us when the time is right. smile Peace, Christin

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Yes, I liked your article. It will help us to remove the obstacles and we are able to see the pros and cons. Your article is very helpful for us.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Thank you Jennie - glad you found it helpful smile

C
C
Wow! I did this spread a few days ago and I think I have what I need to make my decision. Position 2 (choice A) = Magician. Position 4 (potential of choice A) = Strength. So I think that's a pretty clear message about my potential to achieve my goals. But I did want to get a better understanding of a couple of things. Cards 4 and 5, the potential of each choice: would these speak to the actual likelihood of the potential being realized, or would they more just stand as a clarification of the best possible outcome, representing my own hopes rather than real-life developments? And I'm also not quite clear on what card 7, the summary indicates. Is that basically what would be the outcome regardless of which path you choose?

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
the potential cards are sort of like "the best you can hope for" if you are working towards the particular goal they represent. If you really apply yourself to a goal - what will likely manifest as a result of that energy. So for example lets say I have a business idea I am looking at and the best possible ends up being a "ten of wands" (uphill battle, incredibly difficult to get ahead) this may be telling me that despite my best efforts, this may not be the right path for me or the timing is not right just now things of that nature.

The summary card kind of ties everything all together and is a sort of overall energy card. It can lend insight into whether your goals are truly moving you in the right direction and things of that nature. Perhaps your goal is a good one, but maybe there would be something even better you could be directing your energy towards - the final card may point to a scenario like that as well. Like if I did a spread but the final card was say a wheel of fortune or the World or something that indicates a "cycle". It could be this goal is something that is good for now, but is not permanent or will lead to something else.. Hope that helps.

C
C
Thanks Christin, that explains it very well! I'm posting a question about one of the cards drawn in a new thread, but this is a spread that will be very helpful to remember in future.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.