logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Hi, my favorite place is Miami beach. I always expend my holiday over there. there are many luxury hotels and beautiful places to visit. I would to recommend for Miami beach to you all. cheers!

Last edited by shane4u; 04/14/11 09:32 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S

Last edited by shane4u; 06/24/11 05:36 AM.
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
For the past 3 years or so, we've been going to Langkawi, Malaysia - for the beaches. It was during our third visit that we discovered which beaches to visit and which we can skip. Some hotels there - the beaches around them you can't swim in. Tanjung Rhu, Datai beaches are recommended. Thinking now of making Langkawi our retirement place!

J
J
Hello, my favorite destinations are: Chail Chamba Dalhousie Dharamshala Kasauli Kullu Manali Mandi Palampur Solan

The one that's on my to-do list is Antarctica. I don't think that could be beat! I've lately been able to start going on more luxury tours (such a difference from my years of backpacking!). I'm just exploring travel companies. So far I've been to Papua New Guinea with [url=http://www.travcoa.com]Travcoa[/url] - INCREDIBLE. I'm curious - what travel companies have you tried out that offer luxury vacations? I'd like to book something for next spring...

Last edited by sailingmaggie; 08/29/12 07:20 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Sailingmaggie,

Antarctica is well worth the trip, though as a vacation destination it's not cheap. I understand that $10,000.00 is a reasonable figure for such a trip.

I was fortunate enough to not be charged for my visits. I spent 7 years with the US Antarctic Program and had a chance to see some fantastic sights. The drawback for me was missing holidays and birthdays with my family.

Nick Greene
Southeast USA
A
A
My fave destination is Japan without a shadow of a doubt - the culture mix of new and old and neon fun! I'd recommend Tokyo to anyone! I really want to do this next: [linkBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Amy_Osborne1; 10/19/12 11:20 AM.
Probably Thailand, there's just so much to do and see and it has a very well-developed tourist infrastructure.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Barbara - Luxury Travel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.