Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
david mark, bentongortega, behealthy, StargazerUK, Bruceox1962
56570 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56571 Members
417 Forums
111460 Topics
786059 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 237
Nancy Roussy 172
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 137
Rosie 66 126
loongdragon 125
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 88
Jilly 58
Lestie4containergardens 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 54
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#763250 - 05/17/12 08:57 PM Re: Cleaning the Office [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
AKLisa- Knitting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Fairbanks, Alaska
I jsut started my summer break - first I will clean out my car. Then, my desk smile

Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Twitter Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Facebook Add Re: Cleaning the Office to MySpace Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cleaning the Office Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Reddit
#769210 - 06/20/12 05:30 PM Re: Cleaning the Office [Re: Jenny - Feng Shui]
Angie Offline
Zebra

It's a tough road; I'm a genealogist and I have paper and books all over the office. I would like to bead too but that got put away and I have not touched it in months. frown

At work (outside of the home in an office) I was meticulous and put everything away and could put my hands on whatever I needed almost instantly. At home, I cannot do that.

Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Twitter Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Facebook Add Re: Cleaning the Office to MySpace Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cleaning the Office Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cleaning the Office to Reddit
#776568 - 08/06/12 10:14 AM Re: Cleaning the Office [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
mattresstx Offline

Hi Lisa, I think it is almost everyone's situation today to spend their maximum time at workplace that too in mess. Me also is situated in same situation. Try to clean the mess as it is also unsafe for health. I am sure you can do it. Best of luck.

#778740 - 08/22/12 11:14 AM Re: Cleaning the Office [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Sam friend Offline

Clean a place where we Spend Lots Time of Our Day , where we Sleep . I love to Be Stay with Clean places and Also always try to make My room Neat and Clean , not just Scatters the thing here and there , placed them at right place .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Tammy - Cleaning Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Please help I'm conducting a research
by tomystars
Women's Fashion
20 minutes 59 seconds ago
Lower Your Investing Expectations
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
31 minutes 1 second ago
The End of Back Pain Book Review
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
35 minutes 3 seconds ago
Summertime Reality
by Katy- RealityTV
Reality TV
Today at 08:57 AM
Cranberry Almond Quinoa
by Megan-Healthy Foods
Healthy Foods
Today at 07:10 AM
Learning the Art of Knitting Stitches
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 06:15 AM
Introduction to Lace Knitting
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 06:14 AM
Is Our Reality A Reflection Of Our Consciousness
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
Today at 05:57 AM
Creative Problem Solving and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 05:16 AM
How many? How big?
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 05:14 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Izeigo, James Andrew, Sandra - Investing, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.