logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I clean my shower EVERYTIME I shower, but my best friend DOESNT!! I tell her that its really gross to let build-up occur on your shower walls, but she says that its fine. We both decided that we should come on yahoo answers and ask people on here to see which one of us would have the most votes. I bet her that fungus and other nasty things can occur from build-up of your shower walls, and she bet me that it cant. We would like to know the opinions of the yahoo answerers. Thanks! Oh! And should you clean your shower each and EVERY time you take one, or is it okay to skip a few days in cleaning it?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Of course bacteria and fungus grows in a shower. I rinse my shower down every time I shower and leave the shower doors open to dry out the area as soon as possible. I keep the fan on and bathroom door open for while to ventilate the room and remove the humidity. I do a good cleaning once or twice a week. I do not get buildup or mold this way, and the tub smells fresh.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I
Yeah, I agree with Debbie, though I was lazy to do the cleaning, but when my mother told me that many bacteria will grow and touch my skin, I felt scared, and then I clean the shower and dry them as soon as possible.

S
S
I clean Not Only my Shower but Also My Room On Regular Basis . And I bet My Shower Is Super Clean .

V
V
I clean the shower all the days it hardly takes 10 minutes to clean, i just use brush and sponge to take the waste particles.

J
J
Well I clean my shower once a week. My shower doesn't have any tile or anything like that so i don't deal with mold. I use comet and a good scrubber for the soap scum and come out shiny and clean every time.

A mans tip is to wipe the shower down once a week with a towel then use a foaming cleaner and spray it from head to foot. You'll use 1/2 a can but theres no scrubbing required and it will be left shiny.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Yeah! Cleaning a shower is something really very necessary. At-least even if we can't do it daily we should do once in a week. We are now seeing that many diseases are being spreading due to cleanliness so we did better follow these small small things which can cause us something big.

A
A
I always clean my shower when i am in bathroom because my mother always saying me don't use it before clean shower then use it!! because there are lot of germs occur in shower.......

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.