Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#777914 08/16/12 04:29 AM
R
Relic Offline OP
OP Offline
R
It the medical explanation ,Imbalance of hormones have direct or indirect effect on your hairs.You might have seen that post-delivery you suffer from hair loss this is due to changes of hormones.Or else during your adolescents when hormones change you suffer from hair loss.You prevent this problem you must consult a doctor.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
There are many reasons for hair loss..It can be due to changes in hormones,dust in hairs,chemicals in shampoo,changes of season or many other ..

B
B
Hair loss occurs due to hormone shifts, vitamin and mineral deficiency, age, genes, and the lack of care.

Last edited by bmartin; 09/13/12 01:15 PM.
N
N
I too deal with hair loss due to hormonal imbalances. I've been using a product by Biosource Naturals called Hair Loss Helper and it really has helped.

It's made by a Naturopathic Doctor from all natural essential oils that are designed to stimulate the scalp, hair follicles and balance hormones...great stuff!

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to add urls/links to their posts!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 02/15/13 04:20 AM.
R
R
Our three-pronged approach of Homeopathy, Ichthyology and Technology is a winning combination that has brought a smile to many suffering patients. International studies have also clearly shown that homeopathic medicines counteract the effects.

free facial exercises

A
A
When i was young i had hair loss because of a wrong diet...i tryed so many product from chemistry to homeopathic medicine without any good result...I started to practise derivative bath,,and now there are small and tiny hair in my head!!

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
I suffered hair loss after I gave birth to my baby. Changes of hormones can affect hair loss. Aside from hair loss, I also had acne breakouts due to hormone changes after giving birth.

I love silk!
J
J
If you want to make your hair strong and smooth than must take a massage of eggs on your hair and also wash your hairs with yogurt. Do it but different days. Follow these both tips to avoid hair loss problem.

R
R
Rosemary oil , lemon oil , jasmine or lavender oil with coconut oil is very good for hair. This makes the hair strong and shiny also reduce the hair fall and dandruff. It nourished the hair from the root. I think one can get many benefits of these essential oils. You can get some more information regarding this on useessentialoil.com.

A
A
I was suffering from hair loss. I love to eating lot of fast food. Can anyone tell me that is this happened due to my diet?

Shark
Shark
It is not the eating fast food that caused it, but rather NOT eating healthy foods that did it. Your body needs certain vitamins and minerals that you just don't get from eating fast food all the time.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.