Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson, test18818, Home Circus
56584 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56585 Members
417 Forums
111492 Topics
786321 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#775975 - 08/01/12 04:40 PM Do you have any menopause travel tips?
Tammy Menopause Offline
Jellyfish

Have any tips on how to make travel easier during menopause? Know of ways to cope with hot flashes, night sweats, sleepless nights, irregular periods, and other sypmtoms when not at home?

Read how to deal with your monthly menstrual period in this articleTravel, menopause, and your period and share your tips here!

Edited by Tammy Menopause (08/01/12 04:40 PM)
Follow me on Twitter

Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Twitter Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Facebook Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to MySpace Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Del.icio.us Digg Do you have any menopause travel tips? Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Yahoo My Web Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Google Bookmarks Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Stumbleupon Add Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Reddit
#776020 - 08/01/12 07:32 PM Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? [Re: Tammy Menopause]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
Great article for those woman still dealing with "feminine issues". I no longer have those issues, now my biggest problem when I travel during menopause is being HOT! Hotel air conditioners are tricky. I love the cool, but they get too COLD, but then I can't turn them down for fear of having a mid- night melt down...LOL...

Career Training Site
Job Search Site

Do you want to talk to the man in charge or the woman who knows what's going on?

Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Twitter Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Facebook Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to MySpace Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Reddit
#776032 - 08/01/12 08:08 PM Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? [Re: Tammy Menopause]
Tammy Menopause Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Dianne!

Please stick around for next week's article, with tips on keeping cool (even for those without hotflashes!)

Thanks for the input!
Follow me on Twitter

Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Twitter Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Facebook Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to MySpace Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? to Reddit
#776047 - 08/01/12 09:51 PM Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? [Re: Tammy Menopause]
Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: Miami, Florida
I'm firmly in peri-menopause. My doctor gave me a low dose birth control and that helps with most of the symptoms. I do get night sweats which I really don't care about.

I don't know if this is from being peri-menopausal or not, but I have issues with getting very shaky as if my blood sugar has really dropped. However, even after I eat it takes hours for it to go away. Just wondering if this happens to others.

#776995 - 08/09/12 03:02 PM Re: Do you have any menopause travel tips? [Re: Tammy Menopause]
Tammy Menopause Offline
Jellyfish

As promised, dealing with hot flashes on your vacation!

Travel, menopause and hot flashes
Follow me on Twitter

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
by Deb - Animal Life
German Culture
14 minutes 51 seconds ago
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
Today at 08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
Today at 06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
Today at 06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
Today at 05:54 PM
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Today at 04:37 PM
What did you donate or recycle today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 04:29 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 04:26 PM
Spring and German Farmhouses
by Francine - German Culture
German Culture
Today at 04:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 150 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.