Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
P
I remember a few years back � okay � I admit it has been more than a few, I was at the eye doctor for my annual check-up, and asked him about the little floaty things I had noticed in my vision when I looked at certain colors or textures. He replied that it was just part of the aging process. I really didn�t give it too much more thought. I just tried to ignore them.

Recently, though, I received an email from Floco Tausin regarding the subject of eye floaters. In his letter (can an email technically be called a letter?), he tells me that he is a graduate of the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Bern, Switzerland and that he is �engaged in the research of entoptic (subjective visual) phenomena in connection with altered states of consciousness and the development of consciousness.� Mr. Tausin goes on to say that he wants �to strengthen the public awareness of the spiritual dimensions of entoptics like eye floaters, afterimages, phosphenes, form constants etc., and to reconcile their physiological and spiritual aspects and explanations.�

What the heck?

I decided it might be worth my time to check this out so I did a little research. I read some of Floco Tausin�s articles, and found some interesting information.

Mr. Tausin believes that eye floaters in the vitreous are not a sign of disease nor are they a sign of old age. They are a �connection with our own development of consciousness.�

Eye floaters come in all shapes and sizes and appear to be in our field of vision, although they come from within the eye. They are known as vitreous opacities in the eye medical field, and classified as entoptic phenomenon.

Floco says that he met a seer called Nestor in the mid-1990s who told him the �dots and strings�can be seen directly � by anyone who develops his or her own consciousness.� The shapes we see are a �subtle structure formed by our consciousness which in turn creates our material world.�

Floco learned a great deal from the seer about �the significance of these eye floaters.� Floco made changes in his way of living in an attempt to develop his consciousness. As this happened, the floaters became clearer and their shapes easier to discern.

Nestor taught Floco that he needs to look at the shapes as �often as possible� to discern what they really are.

Floco Tausin has written a book about his experiences that has now been translated from German called �Mouches Volantes � Eye Floaters as Shining Structure of Consciousness� available at amazon.co.uk.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
That is so interesting as I have had similar experiences. When I went through a spiritual awakening several years back I would see what I thought were "floaters" - but they would transform into outlines of distinguishable shapes so I new they were a part of my "vision quests" and meditations. Interesting to find out this is being studied and confirmed. I will definitely check out more information on it.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

M
M
Thank you, this was very interesting. It's strange, I have a lot more eye floaters in places I believe to be haunted.

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.