Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 82 83
#775835 07/31/12 01:03 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Did you have any dreams last night?

Last night, I dreamed that I was upset because I forgot to bake my sister's wedding cake and the wedding was taking place that day. I was overwrought with frustration and anxiety...so mad at myself. I tried to come up with last minute solutions to providing a nice wedding cake but nothing was workable.

Then, someone told me that the wedding was the next day so I still had time overnight to bake and decorate the cake.

My interpretation:

In my waking life, I have been worried about my sister's marriage. She's been married for a very long time now but it's been hard from the start, and she's not very motivated to save it. In any case, I told her that I wanted to help her save her marriage and we planned to talk about it over the summer. But things keep coming up and the summer is half past.

But according to my dream, there's still a little bit of time left.

What a relief!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
One of my friends died the other day, and since then I have been dreaming about meeting a lot of my friends that I haven't seen for ages. Sometimes over 20 years. Whether this is astral projection, compensation, or a weird mix of the two, only time will tell.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, Ian. I'm so sorry to hear that your friend is no longer in the physical here with you.

Upon first glance, it would seem that your dreams about old friends sprung from your recent loss. Your subconscious mind could be prompting to see your friends before they depart this life. According to Freud, dreams like this are wish fulfillment dreams.

But knowing you, you could have astral traveled to visit with them in spirit. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Hey Lori, I have read your dream and enjoyed it but after reading about your sister�s wedding I can say that there is still a little bit of time left..

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well I did pop over to visit when my Dad died, and then had it confirmed at a meduimship demonstration. Much to the surprise of the medium who clearly thought that you couldn't do that sort of thing. I was very impressed by the way he didn't allow his beliefs to block what he was receiving from my Dad at the time.

Hopefully this is the same sort of thing. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, it probably was. Especially if you felt it was. And I, too, am impressed that the medium didn't allow his own prejudices or beliefs to block the incoming message.

Our deceased loved ones do visit us in the dream realm. You meet them halfway when you visit that space during dreams.

Question for you Ian: Do you think that everyone is astral traveling during their dream state or is astral traveling while sleeping different from merely dreaming?

I have had a few experiences where it was as real as real is here when I spent time with the deceased.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Loving this thread right now.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I dreamt about being inappropriately barefoot, and of having only one shoe on.

What is that??

Last edited by Jilly; 08/01/12 05:47 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey, Jilly. This dream seems to reflect where you feel you are right now in your waking life.

Being barefoot *can* indicate a child-like state but in your case because you felt "inappropriately" barefoot, it more likely is a symbol of poverty or lack, feelings or worries of financial vulnerability. Also, your self-esteem is taking a hit in your waking life.

The fact that you have one shoe on has both positive and negative connotations: The bad news is that without both shoes, you are feeling off balance, off your game. Physically, emotionally and mentally.

However, the good news is that you still have on one shoe so at your core, you have what it takes to make great progress once again.

Do a little bit of dream therapy by using creative visualization. During meditation or just before you drift off to sleep, imagine yourself wearing the newest, strongest, most amazing shoes ever made and see yourself doing a dance, leaping over hurdles, running through beautiful terrain. Feel the wind blowing through your hair as you run and climb effortlessly to higher places to view stunning vistas. Conquer your mountain and feel your reward of being balanced and exhilarated! Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Then, dream a little joyful dream...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I talked about the practice of turning dreams into astral projection in this article. . I think that for most people the change in consciousness is so radical as to not be recalled on waking, or in the form of a dream.

The theory that the etheric body separates slightly from the physical during sleep to absorb universal energy (chi?) makes sense to me. It also explains why some people can have out of the body experiences during the deep relaxation and pranayama exercises associated with Yoga.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
I keep dreaming about boats. Over the past few months I've dreamed of boats in dozens of different fashions. One of the first I remember from this sequence was a boat docked in the distance, it and the land between filled with people I'd known.

Last night I dreamed I was steering a boat down canals. Somehow it was perfectly balanced on land and drove like a sled.

The feelings in each of the dreams have been different, so I'm not sure what the overarching theme is.

Veda King Blanchard
Wicca
Essential Oils
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Ninjahedgewych
I talked about the practice of turning dreams into astral projection in this article. . I think that for most people the change in consciousness is so radical as to not be recalled on waking, or in the form of a dream.

The theory that the etheric body separates slightly from the physical during sleep to absorb universal energy (chi?) makes sense to me. It also explains why some people can have out of the body experiences during the deep relaxation and pranayama exercises associated with Yoga.

I totally get this and have experienced it. Yet, I wonder if that is what is happening to everyone during dream state only that upon awakening, the recall and memory is duller for most. Some of us are fortunate to be able to be more conscious during our subconscious state, if that makes any sense.

BTW, GREAT article! So thorough. I'll be sure to read and re-read it. I'm thinking of printing it out. Have you considered compiling ebooks with your Bellaonline work?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Veda - Wicca Editor
I keep dreaming about boats. Over the past few months I've dreamed of boats in dozens of different fashions. One of the first I remember from this sequence was a boat docked in the distance, it and the land between filled with people I'd known.

Last night I dreamed I was steering a boat down canals. Somehow it was perfectly balanced on land and drove like a sled.

The feelings in each of the dreams have been different, so I'm not sure what the overarching theme is.

Oh, boats! Lovely boats! Did you make out any details about these boats? It's interesting to note that your boats come in "dozens of different fashions."

Let's take a look at the first dream you remember with a boat docked in the distance. Boats are vehicles for transportation for work or leisure but they're different from other modes of transport because they travel upon water. Water symbolized your emotions. Being docked in the distance indicates a time when you felt as though you didn't want to express your emotions. In the past, have you distanced yourself from your own emotions?

The fact that the land in between was filled with people you've known could indicate that you haven't wanted to express your emotions to or about the people in your life.

Canals are very controlled streams of water. When it was time for you to experience or express emotions or feelings, you did so in a very controlled or careful way. I don't understand what you mean when you said "it was perfectly balanced on land." Was the boat you were steering on water or land?

In any case, the feeling of being perfectly balanced and driving like a sled indicates that you feel in control of how you are expressing your emotions and feelings.

The theme of boats seems to point to your ability to manage your emotional state during your waking life. Boats keep you afloat upon changeable waters (emotions and feelings).

In future boat dreams, try to note any details about the boats, the condition of the water, what type of water (lake, ocean) and how the boat is traveling (smooth, choppy).

Can any part of your waking life relate to this?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, one more thing about the boats. When you dream of all types of boats in different fashions, it could indicate that in your waking life, you are trying different methods of coping.

Are you trying to please different people? Being different things to different people? Doing a lot of self-discovery or self-improvement? Expanding or changing your personal identity or beliefs?

Just thoughts to ponder.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 08/02/12 02:05 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Thanks Lori for being so comprehensive...

I suppose I need to clarify a few things which may slightly alter your well written feedback.

First, by "dozens of different fashions", I intended to relate that the context and feeling of each dream was different. In some, including the first one, with the boat docked, I felt as though I were searching for someone or something. In that dream, I was on the boat while it was docked, but on shore while it was moving.

Second, all of the boats are akin to small cruise ships, several floors with many rooms and spaces. In one dream, I was at a ball, dancing after a classy buffet with lovely food. The setting of that one was gorgeous, but actually, that one felt the darkest.

Third, in the dream I had last night, the boat I was steering was on land, moving on iced over grass, yet it acted as though it were in water. There were only two other people on the ship with me, but it didn't feel lonely, rather like I had a lot of space.

These dreams have been happening over the past several months, definitely less than 5 months so far. In the mornings I recall details, and ponder/feel through them, but so far the only theme I can see is the boat itself. I think I'm averaging one or two memorable boat dreams a week so I feel as though there's a point I'm not getting.

Veda King Blanchard
Wicca
Essential Oils
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Veda. Okay then, these details *do* shift the interpretation. And in addition to traditional dream interpretation, I took the time to tap into intuition here, and it results in deeper insight into this dream--and you.

I get the feeling that your emotional world is vast. And that you feel very comfortable in using and tapping into your emotions. The dock in the distance does not mean that in your past you have been distant with your emotions but that from a very long time ago, you feel as though you mastered your feelings and even turned to them to guide you to safe harbor.

You seem to be a very deep person with a lot of spiritual aspects to your life. As for the classy buffet with lovely food that felt the darkest, could it be that there is an aspect within you that is rich and appealing (beliefs, studies and practices) that might have an element of risk? Nothing to be concerned about; just a reflection of a part of you. Whatever it is, you seem to enjoy this part of you.

There is a very strong water element about you. And water has been an important part of your work. Water is the element for communication as well as emotional work. Water is creativity. Water is healing, too. So you may be involved in a career or work that is all of the above. Water in its literal sense might be a part of your waking life. Because of this strong water influence in your dream and waking life, your dream symbol for self is a boat.

The iced over grass is interesting because grass is life and abundance, but being iced over indicates freezing or coldness. You seem to be gliding over this. You might want to reflect on that and what it could possibly relate to in your waking life. It could be anything from a freezing of financial assets in your career (and you aren't worried about it at all) or perhaps you might think that grass could be greener in other pastures but you stop yourself from thinking that way and glide on over.

To simplify this dream, let's just say that the boat theme is commenting upon your vast emotional world and how you are cruising and controlling your direction in life. Boats can be unstable or unbalanced, depending upon the water conditions in life. But since you're on cruise type ships, it is safe to say that you have an inner richness of resources as you travel onward to discover, explore and experience life.

If I were to recommend anything based upon these dreams, I'd say they recur to remind you to enjoy the ride. Whatever comes up, you can cruise through it.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Quote:
Have you considered compiling ebooks with your Bellaonline work?

I have indeed. At present I am just doing the last few things to get my book about the power and secrets of love in magick ready to go on Lulu. Hopefully at the Blue Moon. Then I plan to do the e-book course, and put out some on things such as Dowsing, Astral projection, and building magickal energy.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
Thank you so much Lori. That feels spot on, and it's a reminder i needed, to enjoy the ride. I love dreams smile

--- Ian that sounds exciting! Kudos:)

Veda King Blanchard
Wicca
Essential Oils
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have barely been dreaming lately (that I can remember) because the quality of my sleep has not been good. Just too much stress and a lot going on. The spirit of my deceased boyfriend visits me in my dreams when I ask him to come, but without a good dream state he can't visit me. I hope I will be back to a normal sleep pattern again soon because I want him to come back for a visit. It always makes me feel good to be near him again.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Yes I had a dream last night that I'm ready to go on my vacations in various places of the world. I did shopping, packed my bags and ready for travelling but when I leave my eye opened by a noise.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Heather! That's a great dream! It is definitely a "wake-up" message:

In dream symbolism, there is a difference between traveling and vacationing. When people dream of vacations, it typically indicates that the dreamer is craving an escape. In your case, it's more than one destination so the dream has elements of traveling versus only an escape. Traveling is about exploration and discovery.

It's interesting to note that you did a lot of preparation. You've deliberately selected what you were going to bring along with you on your journeys. But when you begin to depart on this journey, there was a "noise" that "opened your eyes."

Noises are a distraction. They can be annoying distractions or attention-getting distractions. Because your eyes were opened at this noise, it's more likely the latter.

It is my feeling that as you embark on journeys (spiritual, physical, emotional)...you are carrying with you preconceived beliefs. But something is getting you to STOP and OPEN your eyes. Perhaps it is time to reflect on your beliefs, habits or lifestyle...or even your decision to embark on your journeys.

Consider what has been a loud attention-getter in your recent waking life. What has opened your eyes?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
[quote=heather32]Yes I had a dream last night that I'm ready to go on my vacations in various places of the world. I did shopping, packed my bags and ready for travelling but when I leave my eye opened by a noise. [/quote]

Last edited by heather32; 08/31/12 08:47 AM.
Amoeba
Amoeba
In dream i was watching movie with my friends.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was walking and having a discussion with an aunt (i do not think she was there from the start). At first I was thinking then I told her that I would adopt a Dog (told her about other plans too or i was just thinking them) then I told her that if I was still with them meaning my parents and I made a move with my head towards where they were that I would have to get a Poodle because mom was allergic to Dogs, I said I did not hate them but I would prefer a big furry Dog and I said that smiling. I think this was supposed to be Saint-Hubert but it looked different.

Dad asked me at what time on a certain day (or it was that day) I needed to leave and I told him and he said it was perfect that he could do (do not remember) so he went outside and I stayed inside.

We were attacked by aliens. That is basically what I remember.

Explosions were about to begin (i think we were being attacked) and I was surrounded by people and I had a way out but did not want anybody to follow me, I was trying to explain that even if I wanted to bring people they could not come to the helicopter in time then I saw a Dog who was a German Shepherd (of a cop i think) and I thought that I could not leave him there so I opened the door and gave him a sign to enter which he did. I stayed out a while longer, the door stayed opened but the Dog stayed inside. After a while I went on the helicopter and eventhough I had no idea how to fly that thing I was able to, I hurried and in time we got away and the aftermath of the explosion almost got us. We ended up in a forest where we lived comfortably and happy.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to a shopping mall with the idea of giving my name everywhere they were asking for help. The first place was the first restaurant near the door I went in so I went there to give my name, I was looked at funny and explained that the job was from 8:30 to 14:30 and to make the dough which was to put things in a machine then wait then take it out then do it again. I said that I could do it and was given the job right there. That person was right it was hard work with lots of waiting but I did it right until I was told to hurry up and I said that it was not my fault that I was doing what I was supposed to do then I was told that I did not put oil in the two fryers but eventhough I was never told it was part of my job I shut up and said no no I did and then showed that there was enough but the boss said that one had less which meant the food was cooked not like it was supposed to. Then I was outside with my parents and dad was talking about wanting to see what was up the mountain (i have no idea where we were living - nowhere including the mall looked like something ive seen before) which was not the first time he talked about that so I rolled my eyes. Then he started to climb a big tree and I said to mom it was dangerous and she said no it's not. He yelled that someone had broken an important branch which stopped him from getting high enough to see and he climbed down saying that it sucked because he was right there and then he said that he should of worn gloves because the branches were like rose bushes. Then I thought of an idea to go up there and I did and they followed me. I arrived first and said that there was a pool and a bench then other benches then houses (at first i saw nothing but nature) they were surprised about the house. I left the tree to go there and at first I thought it was empty house eventhough it looked all new and well taken care of with electricity then I saw a car. We were walking looking but dad decided to enter a property so I told him to not do it and he said it was part of looking around like being a tourist, again mom did not care. I always had the feeling we should not be there so I was hurrying up and then when I thought we needed to get out I was almost running but to get out I opened the door or a big house and went inside to get out by the other door, while almost at that door people came in and I apologised immediately and they were all smiling saying it was okay and I said it was not plus I had walked on their floor with my dirty boots but they said it was okay and weirdly the floors were all clean. My parents came in and the dream stopped. Before it stopped at one point which I do not remember a four number digit was given and I said it was my regional phone number for Saint-Hubert but it was one extra number plus it was the year of my birth then it went to a three number but it was not totally it then it was.

I was in a drugstore with my parents (1 of those when living in Saint-Hubert but where it happened did not exist like that). We went to the freezers to get soft served ice cream and before paying the woman there said oh oh I think at one point you ended up with frozen yogurt and mom and I said it was impossible because we would of realised the difference. She took out previous (the paper with what we bought and how much it cost - cannot remember the name of it) and looked at it. Meanwhile I saw how the soft serve ice cream was made there, a man was in a freezer taking it while melted with a soup spoon then putting it in the machine that made it into ice cream. I thought he would be frozen in there especially since it looked like it took a long time but he looked to be okay.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember the end which was someone who was supposed to get an operation but he was also supposed to get an alcoholic there too and he arrived at the operation room without him saying I am sorry and he was denied his operation. I also remember before that the alcoholic realising he was an alcoholic and everything looking post-apocolyptic.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

All I remember is that a friend and her Dog was there. At one point I was at their house. Just remembered talking about the toys I gave to the Golden Retriever and wondering if he still had them because I wanted to do a review of at least one on Amazon Canada. I also remember her thinking I was allergic to tomatoes and I told her it was nuts then I told others and maybe her too why giving me different pasta sauces then since it has tomatoes.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that my brother was in it.

All I remember is that the humidifier was full.

I decided to watch The Apprentice with Arnold and actually loved it, I arrived there at the end. Mom too was there and laughed, we even looked at each others at at least one part. I decided to keep watching but wanted to watch the previous two I had missed and the rest of that episode and found a way to do it then I stayed in front of the television and tried to find something, the only interesting things had Madonna but I did not want to see her. Where I was was very weird, a big house and it was like almost like it was opened to the outside, some parts were at least.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

My parents were supposed to go on vacation but they did not. I was trying to act like it was okay but they became more and more mean about it. The house looked like the one in Saint-Hubert but this is not where we were.

N
N
Another dream came back to me less than an hour ago (forgot it then remembered it again about a minute ago).

I cannot recall the start and most of the rest but at least for most of it I was with a group of unknown people and at first it was not going well but by the end it was okay. One of the women was eating McDonald's (looked like Diane Keaton in The Young Pope) and she did not eat all of the nuggets and I thought it was a waste and ate it with their barbecue sauce.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

For some reason I stopped watching Tennis before a final of a grand slam eventhough I had watched from the start and Rafael Nadal had made that final. I heard he won and I went to the ceremony and I was acting like I had watched it, in my head I was making excuses for what I had done and to continue watching that sport. It was supposed to be Rolland Garros but it looked like Wimbledon and his opponent was supposed to be Roger Federer but he looked like the sous-chef in Hell's Kitchen.

I was shopping in another city (saw it often in my dreams but i doubt it exist in real life). At first mom was there too (do not know if that was it or i cannot remember that - that was dreamed the last minutes before the alarm came on) but at the end it was me, dad and my brother who like usual never talks when in my dreams. I was alone in the back and dad was talking about a huge spider there and that apparently it rings doorbells so that it was a reason not to kill it, I made a face and thought well not for me and then he said well sure if it goes after you okay but not otherwise and I continued not saying anything. Then he saw a sign saying that a store for Cows was coming and for some reason that excited me and I wanted to go there plus it gave me ideas.

N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (only page 4 and this starts - hopefully this will not take almost all the new page like in the other dream thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Milo Yiannopoulos was being interviewed. He was being mocked and disrespected but he did not care since this is what makes him win. He answered the questions and said what he wanted to say. Even the people working there who were a fan were mocking him by asking for high fives and giving these high fives like they did not care. The man who interviewed him shook his hand at the end like the high fives. The interviewer also had a Cat that was meowing because he wanted something I went to get him and asked him what he wanted, to go out, food, his litter box, water and he was meowing louder with water so I understood but for water we had to go in a big bowl of cereal that had milk in it. At first I tried getting water in a Froot Loop but of course it did not work then I got a bowl, the poor Cat was waiting and meowing. I put the water bowl near his mouth and he picked it while drinking and got out of the cereal bowl with it.

I got a house in the middle of a forest and a Cat that was a Black Panther. At first everything was fine but of course when the Panther was getting older it was more dangerous. Finally when an adult he was living in the forest and I would give him big pieces of meat and he would not attack me. I got a friend over one day and told him to be careful.

I only remember the last thing which was a song.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was dancing with a large group of dancers, I was the lead and also I think I was singing. I was good and able to follow completely the others despite me starting or I had started not too long ago. At one point I made a face of like surprise to people watching.

N
N
I remember two or three dreams.

John Goodman was either in the first dream or another.

That was a weird one! All I remember is the end, someone told me something along the line of you will finally regret it or you will know how it feels and what that was was King Kong killing other King Kongs that were all smaller than him and everyone of them were smaller than the others. It happened outside in nature, many people were around and everyone were panicking. I was too but I stayed there watching in horror.

I went to get two washcloths to wash my face later with and I saw that one of those that had fallen on the floor when I was taking them out of the dryer (when that happens i fold them another way - did it in that dream too but that part i did not see or i am forgetting it) and I thought oh I thought I had used these entirely. I do not remember if I took it or left it there for later.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not recall if something happened first and if I was there and if so who I was. People (including my brother who like always did not talk) were walking in a forest. I (now i remember i was there and who i was) learned that at one place there was Turtles so I screamed it to the others or at least one person and went there. There were indeed many Turtles in that part of the forest, some were in the water and some were on land, some were adults some teenagers some kids and some babies. They were so cute which is one of the things I said. There were shells there and I told one person that he or she could sell it if completely intact he or she could make some money he or she just had to make sure that the price would be higher than the shipping. That person picked up a Turtle shell then I saw a big and beautifully colored shell in the water who used to be on a Snail. He or she took it and then thought it was indeed a good idea so that person continued walking to find shells to sell on the internet. Then that person had ideas to create things and sell these too, while walking he or she was thinking of these things and how much money it could go for.

N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

This I do not know if this was it or not. I was with Scott Eastwood and we went to a restaurant. I kept touching him and he loved it, when we were almost at the restaurant I was hugging him from behind. The people there especially the women could not understand how a woman ugly like me was with a man gorgeous like that. Parts of the reason why I was doing that was to make these people jealous, none of these people were people I knew.

All I remember is that cards with numbers on it were or had to be put on top of each others (there were at least 4 all next to each others) and I think these cards were on rocks. A few people at the least were there and I think I was one of them.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents were in a hotel that looked almost abandoned, it was huge and had lots of things all over. I and mom realised (or just me then told mom) that the person in charge there was a psychopath who killed people so we were trying to act normal while getting our things before leaving (do not remember if it was the correct date to leave or we made an excuse to leave early). I realised dad was not there and mom or the psychopath said he went to an appointment about his teeth. The more time advanced the more worried I was and by the end I was having a panic attack over it because I thought he had been killed. This did not ended there but I do not remember the rest (there was not a lot left of that dream).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was shopping with my parents at a place we've never been before. It was really big with lots of stores not being in the shopping mall. We ended up in a place with lots of rebates and when we bought things with additional rebates. I turned around to get something I had seen and went to the cashier who was a man. We started talking about these rebates and he told me he could give me rebates on even things that were not in the stores, I ended up asking him after getting what would cost what what the rebates would be to spend one year in Dallas with season tickets of the Stars and he told me I then asked shocked if that included a place to live and everything else and he said yes. I then asked well what about if I would take a private jet instead of going there by train and that too I could afford. I took it but for the second upcoming season, it turned out I got it for the upcoming season which did not made me happy (it was very cheap - at least half of what it would cost if not less), I cannot remember the reason why I did not want to go there that season.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Will Smith was his character from I Am Legend and he was alone on Earth but without a Dog. He met either a robot or a human, if he was a human he was like a robot thanks to being alone and scared all that time. He slowly gained his trust then friendship then thought well at it they should have sex eventhough he was not gay. The robot or human accepted and Will gave him oral and a handjob to get him excited and to also see if he would love it, both happened. That robot or man had a big [censored] and he was concerned about it but Will said it will be better this way.

I was shopping with mom. We ended up in a mall where shops had problems staying alive. I picked a jewelry store and tried to find at least one thing to buy. I saw jewelry of my month and after a long time I went for the earrings and I told them that I probably will be back for the rest later (meaning the necklace and bracelet that matched the earrings). Then we came back home in time for two shows I wanted to watch but for some reason I decided to just watch the first part of one then wait until the western time to watch the rest, it was a show with Gordon Ramsay and I had done the same thing with the previous episode. Mom did not liked that and I told her to be patient or something along those lines. Gordon looked strange in the face, like he was way older and plus he had gained weight and had a really fat tummy but he did not seemed to be ashamed of all this.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

My brother was in it and like usual he did not say nothing. I and him were helping animals get adopted and we helped a Dalmatian who was a puppy but close to adulthood get adopted. The person who adopted her was not looking for a pet but he fell in love with her. We demonstrated how loving she was and how well she listened (the only things to do to get her back was say her name or make a noise and she would come back). The man had a fence but with lots of holes so he said he would get it fixed but I told him that if he'd have it destroyed then have a wall of bricks it would cost less and after calculating he realised I was right and he decided to do that. In the meantime the Dog was looking everywhere in the house and out and was happy. Then he decided to change the floors to carpets so we looked at that. Maybe that person was a woman, I'm not too sure and maybe my parents or one of them were in the background or maybe it was other people or one other person but at least at one part there was someone else in the background.

I was in a movie directed by Angelina Jolie. We were in Africa filming it, it was a true story. One makeup artist hated that movie and I grabbed one of her brushes and I faced her showing it to her then said that if she did not stop I would shove it up her [censored]. An actor was there (looked like Tom Hardy) and he was angry at me because he liked that woman and I told him to not try anything because I was not afraid of men. The filming started again, it was a long scene and we would of finished it, after explaining what needed to be done (an actor had to lay near something and after with the effects it would be a grenade exploding) someone (Tom Hardy i think - yes it was him) complained it did not made sense and Angelina or someone else explained that this is what happened in real life then Tom laughed and mentioned a few things happening in the movie that were not true and every of those things were proven to him. Then I was somewhere else with wild animals and I had a Tiger with me and the makeup artist was saying that I would be mauled soon enough and she would enjoy it and I said that it would not happen because that Tiger was like a sweet Cat (i cannot recall what was going on there but a few people had a wild animal and there were fences all around us and in other places too).

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that there were a few channels on YouTube that I wanted to stop going to and I decided to go to all one day and with each upcoming days one less until none remained.

All I remember is that someone was insulted by being said that he looked like Eminem and I was angry and told that person how that was an insult (that could of been part of the first or last dream).

I went in the water (it looked very different from here) eventhough it was very cold but I did not looked to be affected by that cold. At least one person saw me and then I changed (did not see myself change - 1 time i was dressed normally then i had a wet suit on) and when I was changed into that wet suit instead of just standing in that water and walking around I was swimming and diving. When I came out there were many people in my house and they were planning something (either renovations or moving or something else) and at one part I took part in that planning. At one other part too there was a Dog and I think it was at the start.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me (unless it was part of 1 of the 3 dreams).

I drank water which I was happy about after I realised (was supposed to drink just 1 sip) and thought that I should drink more and that could be the beginning of this.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not know if it was just the end or something or some things happened before that. I was watching Hockey players, they were trying out. Two Quebecers were there, when it was the time of the first time he was ignored which did not happened to the others and he fell and hit his head and immediately I knew it was not good because he was twitching and staying in a weird position. When it was time of the second Quebecer the same thing happened. They were almost right next to each others. The other players kept trying and they were all watched and yet nobody were seeing the two that were in trouble. I was screaming but since I was watching via a television it of course did not help. That woke me up and it took me more than an hour to fall back asleep.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was going to go to an appointment, dad was driving and mom was there too. We left early to shop and before leaving she said she had to go somewhere real quick but it took a longer time and when she came out she looked like she had received a really bad news. I asked her when she came back to the car and did not talk so I went where she went, what I remember next (this is how it happened in the dream) is that she was sitting in what seemed a waiting room and I asked a doctor and he said that what had happened to her many years ago (never happened in real life - 1 of her organs was twisted or had an ernia or something like that) was back and this time nothing could be done, she had a few weeks of life. I asked if something could be done or at least operate so they could really see and maybe then something could be done and he said no. We all left and went back to the car then back home where she went straight to the paint (in real life she is about to start painting the basement) and I took it from her and asked will you really spend the rest of your life painting and doing other work, go out walking at least, have fun for the rest of it and she replied that this was what she wanted to do. I looked at the time and there was enough time to go to my appointment so I mentioned it and dad was facing the wall and his shirt was opened and he said okay but I will probably die tonight and I rolled my eyes and waited for him to drive me, mom said she did not feel like going out again. I woke up and I rolled my eyes right then (they use in real life many tactics to either drive me crazy or try to get pity and what they were both physically doing when i woke up is some of what they do in real life for pity).

N
N

I found a man living in a cave very hungry. He was an actor very famous (cannot remember). I told him after we had a talk and he was trying to convince me he was okay that I will go get him a lunch in a restaurant, I asked him what he wanted, his first choice it was too far so I asked him what about McDonald's since it is close by and he smiled and said yes. I went there by foot and for some reason I had a baby with me but at first it was Gagou or another doll. The more I touched, talked and moved the doll the more it was a real baby. A lot of people were around and a lot were in the restaurant. They were giving a menu made of paper to everyone, I did not know it was the menu so I was folding it to take it with me but a woman working there took it back, that is when I realised their menu was broken. I was standing there but nobody talked or looked at me so I figured that it was not my turn to order (i took that time to think about what to get the man and myself but then i was getting fed up to wait) I entered with a friend and she went outside because she had gotten her food. Finally I was looked at annoyed and said oh I can order and they laughed at me and I told them that nobody had given me any sign I could order (many people were waiting after me - that place did not really look like a McDonald's - and also by that time i was worried about the time since the man was very hungry) and they again were annoyed and laughed and I replied that I had manners and always waited my turn. If something else happened I do not remember it.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember part of the ending. I was in what seemed to be a cave or it looked like that. George Clooney appeared and I learned I was part of his marriage celebration or I already knew it. I got my dress and told him I was going to get ready, it was close to the ceremony, at least one person thought I would not make it but he did because he was calm. I got someone to help me with the makeup, I asked her if she was good at it before she helped me. My dress was white and was given to me by George.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was hearing numbers of a lotto ticket being called and these numbers were familiar to me so I got mine and checked and at first I thought I had them all but I had the first six, the last and I had three more but not at the place these were called, at least one more were not mine. I was freaking out but tried to remain calm, I went to dad and asked him if the numbers had to be at the place where it was called and he thought that it was not, I said if you are right I just won more four and a half millions (kept checking the list of prizes - also only 1 had won that so did not have to separate it with anybody). He thought he would have a part of it so he planned to go get it right away but I went to a bank and put that ticket in a safe box and put the key on a chain with two other things and my plan was to say if anybody asked is that it was from my childhood. I was planning what I would do with that money and how I would never run out of it. I also planned my getaway from my parents and would not give them anything, in the letter that wold be left to them I explained everything and for the money I said that since they were awful with money it would be a waste.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N

All I remember is that at least a few members of the Kardashian family was there and that one (the mom) wanted an operation and it was either not the time or dangerous or idiotic (i think everybody else was thinking that).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the passenger seat of a car and the driver was Antoine Roussel. There were many paparazzis after us and we were touching each others on purpose to make them think we were having an affair, his wife was on it so we knew she would not be angry with the pictures, videos and people talking. We ended up in a store where we kept touching each others and at one point we turned our backs to the window and took a selfie making sure all these psychopaths were also in the pictures. The next thing I remember is me riding a bike but I was not followed anymore which disappointed me because I wanted to keep manipulating them, I realised some were from afar so I acted like I had troubles riding and stopped a few times and one of those times I was acting like I had seen somebody I knew and was waving and doing other gestures like talking, that worked because these psychopaths came closer. That is all I remember but I think that was my entire dream.

Milo Yiannopoulos went back to a university. Everybody was shocked to see him, those who were a fan wanted him out and those who hated him were gloating. He went straight to a show room with many seats and said that he had things on the people who hated him, those who were instrumental in destroying him. He had four people and they were the four who started that he is a pedophile thing (in the dream), he named them one by one then said what they had done and showed the proof. The first three were awful things and the last was her being an hypocrite. He left with a huge smile on his face. Then it was a couple with a friend and me, I went in the small room that was in the Saint-Hubert house where all our shoes and coats were. I was going out and going to put shoes but when I saw those people I changed my mind (it was different where the door was - it was all made of glass and the outside was straight to a street and in reality it was to our yard). I went to a pair of boots then picked another pair. The man started to tell a story and the others cut him and went a little far away from him ignoring him. He went in the room, I was still there but it was like I was just looking at what was a show or something and when it started it was night but then it was day. The man was smiling and looking at his friends then the woman screamed and he went outside to know what happened, the man in the couple said what happened but I cannot remember it, she was almost hysterical.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

Britney Spears was going to soon have her life back. Her face was butchered by surgeries, the pills she was forced to take and stress. Doctors were trying to figure out how to get her off all the poisons she had to take for so long. The people who used her and chemically lobotomised her were trying to fight this but they were not winning.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Two or three of my teeth at the bottom in the middle looked like they were moving, at first I thought it was in my head but one day I realised it was for real, they were moving away from my mouth. I called my dentist for an emergency appointment and told them that my teeth were dislocating. My hygienist came on the phone and she was trying to explain something that was a problem (about money i think) and I said that I did not care that I needed an appointment then the next thing I remember is that she told me that there was a woman who did jaw massages and this made teeth go back to their places and I said that I wanted to go try her (i think she said that that was free). I think that I called from a half house and the rest was a forest, I know there was lots of trees.

Dad wanted to shave but he made that a whole huge thing. He was freaking out over this saying that he would spend the rest of his life with a beard. I said why don't you use your electric shaver and I think he said it was broken (or i learned it was broken in another way) then I said well just use shaving cream and a normal razor and he kept freaking out like it was the end of the world.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is a room or an apartment, I think I was moving there or traveling, there was also someone else and I have never seen where that dream happened.

One person or more were trying to get away, I do not know if I was in that dream, at one point the person or people trying to get away had things thrown at them and it was either Skittles or at one point Skittles, then also at one point Ritz were thrown too, I think he or she or they were getting away on a motorcycle.

Skittles were being mixed and all I remember is that it was not supposed to.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that my left eye was hurting and I woke up thinking it hurt for real (that almost gave me a panic attack).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was supposed to meet Michael Schumacher but I was afraid of what he now looked. I went to an hospital and they let me meet someone who was in the same condition. That poor man was acting like he was brain dead, he was half covered and he had a diaper on nothing else. I was already crying and cried more when I saw him then when I thought about Shumi. I finally asked the doctor after a while of him telling me a few things if he looked to be aware and he said yes then gave me a few examples and then I asked after a while are there at least one example of someone like that ever coming back to his or her normal self and he said no. I was trying not to be mean in case that poor man could understand everything and thought a lot about the words before saying them.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I called mom using Elmo's voice and she went right in my face and said to never do that again, that she now hated that.

Mom was painting and whining in pain, I went to see her and asked her why she was doing this, why spent her last moments alive in pain and working, I do not remember the reason she gave me but it actually made sense.

N
N
Another dream came back to me hours ago but I forgot it again and remembered it again moments ago (good thing since im about to close my computer).

I looked outside and saw an iceberg passing by near the beach, I said it aloud and then it started melting while it was moving. It was looking mostly like it does here (the outside i mean) but also different.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to go run errands with dad or I was supposed to do that, it did seem last minute since this is how I got ready while dad seemed ready and about to go, it also looked to be late afternoon or coming close to it. The house looked different than here and everywhere we ever lived. I decided to put on a new pair of shoes (in real life its 1 of my new pair) eventhough there were still snow outside, I thought since it was almost all gone and it was not cold it would be alright. Before going outside the shoes got dirty because there was mud on the carpet that was by the door. A few seconds after being outside I decided to come back inside and put boots on, I was thinking about the new boots (those too are new in real life) and old ones (those i bought a short time after we came here - was supposed to only wear those a short time but im still wearing it), the new shoes were very dirty and I was feeling bad and hoping I could just wipe them and it will be okay.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N
Minutes ago a dream came back to me and a while after another one.

I left a sex toy laying where everyone could see it. It was indeed found by my family and my brother who again like all the time he appears in my dreams he did not say anything. I was alone in my room (that house looked different from everywhere we have lived and also very dark). At first I was worried about that but soon I thought that it was nothing to be ashamed of and I stopped worrying. My brother came into my room all shocked and I told him that sex was a normal part of life and he remained shocked looking at me.

All I remember is that people were talking about Tennis players and at least one that is from France was being made fun of.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the shower (the bathroom did not looked like the 1 here or anywhere else i have lived) and dad came in to use the toilet but he was taking his time so me too hoping the heat of the hot water would make enough steam and that would take care of the smell so that when I would brush my teeth and do what follows that won't bother me.

N
N
Also (good thing i forgot to write it since the new page will not appear) I do not know if it was in dreams but at one point I heard three knocks and it woke me up and a few minutes before getting up I heard many knocks that sounded the same and that too woke me up, that could of been one of my parents or in dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

We were living in a new house in a new city and we had been there for a short time. One night I was in my bedroom in the dark going to bed and a storm started. I found that sound very soothing eventhough the lightning at one time was very loud and I could hear people screaming. I was on my bed looking out the window and the clouds were beautiful, big and moving fast. Then I realised that there was smoke so I got up to look and I saw that in two places that were side by side it was on fire so I went outside to look and many other places were on fire, one of those places was near our house so I screamed for my mom to warn my parents then I saw that a few places of our house and garage and something else that was on our property was on fire and mom said it is too late after saying oh no not again. I immediately thought of my four musketeers and started to run to the house (i was several feet away) to at least try to save them. I took the hose and watered the house thinking it might work since the fire was small but it became bigger. I was very worried for the four musketeers and then I woke up.

I wanted to use a sex toy but I found out it was broken, it was making the noise it was supposed to but it was not moving. That made me furious since I was very horny. I used it anyway.

I was in my bedroom which was one of the bedroom in Saint-Hubert (the only difference is that there was a mirror on the door in the room side). I decided to get naked and walk around like that then I started masturbating and then I moved so that I could watch myself, when I did that I was close to an orgasm but after moving I was not anymore. Then I got a sex toy and was able to reach an orgasm. Mom then barged in my room without knocking or anything and I screamed at her that I was naked but she entered anyway and I screamed again that I was naked while trying my best to hide and she entered then walked around with a huge smile on her face. I finally got her to exit my bedroom and I loudly closed the door behind her then locked it (that too was a difference - by then the door was the same as we had downstairs in the bathroom) and then still furious I was closing very loudly the two doors of a armoire but on top there was many peanut shells and some parts of that ended up in my eyes.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me. Before writing that dream another one came back to me.

All I remember is that a friend of mine was there but realised that after dad had stopped the car somewhere. She was with other people so I did not get out to go see her. She saw me and was disappointed that I did not go see her, she did not come to me.

I decided to go for a walk. There was many people in the houses and most were in their yard working or doing something. It looked like here but it also looked different.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about a minute ago.

Stephen Colbert was being an arrogant idiot like all social justice warriors are. At the end I met him and he was furious at me because I pointed to him when he was sane and I did not want to back down.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

The start was like a commercial for a vacation then it was me actually walking there (we could see a person walking on a beach and it was surrounded first by a restaurant [i think it started in a hotel] then chairs to sit then just the beach all with people around and with a person narrating what was in the place and there was swings too near the water where people could decide to jump in the water and i saw a woman doing that where she jumped at the start of the water and eventhough there was barely any water she ended up making a big splash and under lots of water) and soon I ran and jumped in the water, I ended up farther than anyone else and I did not realised when I swam right above a Shark. After a few more Sharks I finally saw them and after being able to get away from some who wanted to attack me by moving away from them I was able to get to a small rock. I then started to scream for help and I was soon seen and they soon understood what was going on. I saw a bigger rock and screamed that I could make it, they tried to stop me but I jumped in the water and made it. By then I was closer to the beach and the water was less high so I decided to try it and I made it without any Sharks going after me like they did when I tried for the bigger rock. By that time it was like we were on a small island mostly of rock and everyone was freaking out. We walked to see where was the highest part for when the water would rise.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about an half hour ago.

I decided to recharge a pair of shoes that light up. I wanted a color (there were many different colors + other options like having all 1 after the other - i actually bought a pair just like that 1 but the colors in the dreams were different) in particular to start and said to mom that everytime I would wear it I would change color to finish with all at the same time. After it was charged I went with a purple but on the other shoe I could not find it, mom said it was one but it was different, finally after what seemed a long time I was able to find that color on the other shoe.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Mom checked a receipt of things dad had bought and she saw something that had a high price and she was angry about it. Later she decided to check the rest of the receipt and she found not only items at a ridiculous price but also items that we did not need at all, by then she was furious. She was talking about giving it to him but I woke up before that happened (in real life she would not of done it unless a miracle happened).

Tom Cruise was attacked and laughed at and I defended him. This is all I remember except that a new movie of his was coming up and all these people said they would never say it and I was calling them names and saying that was their lost.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I picked a juice box for a breakfast and after starting to drink it I realised that I picked the wrong juice. I know dad was there and also that that error made me panic for some reason. I do not know if the dream was that short or not.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember (it may of started that way) is that there was a zombie epidemy and I was in what looked an old town and there where the store was there was also a huge house and me and a few other people were staying there and eventhough the windows were not closed and blocked it was still safe. I remember the store the house a few people and that is it.

The start was a woman in a car with a man and the man said something either mean or stupid or both and the woman was angry and went out the car saying she preferred to walk all the way back (they had left a huge beautiful house and were at the end of the long private road leading up to it and the house was far from a town). I said wow I normally take the men's side but this time she is right. Then it was me walking and I met kids I knew and they were searching for their Dog and I thought I knew where he was, I had something in my hands (do not remember how i got it) and I knew this will get the Dog's attention who was named Scooby Doo and he had a Scooby Doo toy. A child was on top of a toy and it turns out to be the Dog who went straight to me. Then another Dog appeared and it was a Dog I know in real life. Some time during all this my brother (like always he did not talk) and dad was there too. Toby who is the Dog was mostly around me. Then we were all around a table and Gisele who is Toby's mom was there too and she was happy to see me and I to see her. I told her what happened and I said that I was tired from the walk because I had not walk in a long time, I said a forty-five year old man was there too (cannot recall that part but i think i made it up) and he was more tired. Something felt weird so I went upstairs, all the windows and doors were shut because of zombies, I went straight to a door where from outside you had to enter your name and I checked from something that was a small cylinder with a name if it was the same and I cannot remember if it was but someone that same person was there needing to come in then I started to run (i think i screamed at the others) and we all had to hurry. Some were able to grab a few things and I went back where a big freezer was to grab meat and they all screamed at me, that freezer was near a door where zombies were coming. I threw the meat in the truck but came back for more which I was able to do it but I almost got taken by the zombies.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was standing at one point and I looked shocked or and confused.

A few animals were up for adoption. I remember I was there wanting to adopt one and could not decide. The end one Dog was adopted and I said he would have a nice life because the man who adopted him was always hiking or doing adventures like that and he loved Animals especially Dogs. The last thing that happened in that dream is they both went to bed in nature and the Dog was given a blanket that was put on him so that he would not get cold and I found that super cute.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was at what was a trophy ceremony with big stars but the even was held in a store with lots of alleys. I was with Dwayne Johnson and he had decided to act like a big shot who was losing it, he arrived all dressed up but with a towel wrapped around his head and he was walking with it. I and a man who also was with us were laughing very hard, at first we were trying not to but we could not stop ourselves. That is all I remember but I think this was it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A house was hectic because many kids were in it and one adult had to get them all ready fast and out the door to go to school in time. They had a Golden Retriever. They were searching for a box that had food and toys in it, turns out the Dog ate the box and he sat on the iron board and it came out as he went to the bathroom there but nobody saw it before leaving, there was also a little blood there.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that there were one Dog in it or more.

I went to a hairdresser and was followed by paparazzi who were keeping their distance because they knew I would not tolerate them blocking my way and touching me. I asked to talk privately to the woman who would cut my hair, I looked at everyone and said to not be offended but that what I wanted was a big change and that I did not want it to be leaked before I had that look and before I showed it myself. We went in a elevator and I told her before we ended up on another floor. I wanted a buzz cut, her attitude changed then, I told her why I wanted it and she said okay but it looked like she did not want to do it. I had at least one question before I told her that and I also gave her a reason or more which I do not remember. I said that I would be back for it, my plan was also to come out with a hat so that the reveal would be later.

That dream started by me watching a special on a small apartment, the way it was presented it was like it was only barely enough for a double bed and some drawers near the window, it looked like the parents and kids all lived there then I could see it was bigger, there was a small bed under stairs with lots of drawers and a hidden door where the bathroom was then a room where the stairs led too and a kitchen. Then it was me living in a small apartment like that one, on the left of the door I had put my computer which switch to the right at one point, on the other side there was my television with a double sofa away from it. Then it was the kitchen, the bathroom was small and downstairs too then upstairs there was a big enough room to have a double bed and furniture for my clothes. Got a visit from a friend which excited me. The rent was less than 300$ a month, the electricity was not included but the woman who came to get the rent at one point explained to Brigitte that it was very cheap and I said that at first I did not believe it since I open my computer when I get up and close it before bed plus I use my television a lot. Brigitte was impressed by how I installed everything to look like I had lots of room when I did not and I was happy to finally be on my own.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was starting my night routine and when getting things ready in the bathroom dad decided to get up and he of course went straight to his television. Mom too was up but she at first wanted to go to the bathroom then she decided to stay up too. I was furious because now it seemed that he wanted to be up all day long or at least when I was to always push my buttons. The house was a little different but it was this one here.

I was in Saint-Hubert in our house there and with them. I was watching Rafael Nadal against Roger Federer, it was this year not years ago. Ralfie was winning and I was excited, mom did not care and dad was angry. Before that match two of our family members or one had come in without knocking and they left them or her or him in to visit and after the first set a group of them did the same thing, mom had said to dad to never let them happen again and like real life he ignored what she wanted and let them him all happy. They went straight to the kitchen and were all speaking loudly and some even went in front of the television. I went upstairs during commercials, in real life I did not have a television in my bedroom (there was 1 in my brothers bedroom) but in the dream there was so I watched it there but soon after I was in my bedroom younger people from my family entered. Ralfie won and after I received a call or called someone and was invited to a party. I changed to a dress and a gorgeous young man picked me up, I followed him outside and he had a nice sports car. A lot of renovation and construction was going on in the streets and maybe at least one house but not ours but our driveway was with holes and things on it. He opened the passenger door for me and I was blown away by being with a hot man and his car.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I found somewhere we used to go often when me and my brother was young a lot of things from my childhood, things I even forgot about. We were living in Saint-Hubert when that happened, dad was working and my brother was not there. I asked if I could come back later to get these things, to look at it more carefully and mom said yes (never seen the man who owns the garage when these things were found in the dream - in real life my family cut contact with him before the 2000s). I was supposed to go there a certain day but that day I said I would not go, did not feel like it plus there was a lot of wind. The plan was to get most in the recycle bin, I figured that a big garbage bag would do the trick but I wanted dad to come pick me up because I did not want to take the subway then bus with this. Then my plan was to go to a movie either before or after getting there and decide what I would keep or not. A lot of it were books, a lot of those books were activity books, I had lots of fun looking through them especially since I could not remember having those, some even came from school.

A man was working with kids for a show that were for a church. It was not going very well and after a few failed days with the kids he went to see the head of that church who was with someone else higher ranked in that religion to be able to change the show, that he would get a good show. I do not remember if it was him or the others that said that but it was said that he would pay for it if it was a failure then one of them said that it was 100$ per kid and he said okay eventhough he did not have that money. The man who was doing the show looked like Sylvester Stallone and one of the kids Bart Simpsons but he was not like the cartoon just gave the impression it was the human version of him.

I or someone who looked like me wanted to be alone and dance to a Britney Spears song but she or I kept the door to the room opened and someone else that was either an enemy or someone who wanted to do the same thing or there was a reason why that dance should be done like a contest came by, I or the woman knew in advance so by the time the woman walked by to go to the opposite room there was just singing along and moving a little bit.

I heard mom said she was going to sleep eventhough she had gone out of bed not a long time before that.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was living in what looked a little bit like the Saint-Hubert house but it was mostly different and had a little vibe of this house. We had a few guests and they were watching television with dad. I got up or was already up but I ended up where they were and opened a door that for a few seconds was barely in front of that television (not even an inch). Dad freaked out, closed the television and told everyone to come in the room where my television was with an attitude that showed that he would take that room soon. I told mom while pointing at that direction if he thinks that he would take my room and my television he is mistaken, I for some reason eventhough I was not scared of him said it softly. He came out by himself with an attitude and I went straight to him and said you old smhuck if you think you will take my television and my room you have another thing coming, I said something else like I am not afraid of you or and you are not the king of the world. He remained quiet with an attitude that he would win. I do not remember if that ended there or if something else happen other than mom stayed there and was quiet and afraid.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I needed to choose between two pajamas for something and I could not then I did but the one I picked was new and unwashed and I needed it like right away or very soon.

I rented a place for a vacation and most of my time was inside and most of that time was spent using sex toys.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me but that one could be from the first dream or it was from another.

That one had to do with bras and like the first I was not in a store but I had to choose from the ones I had.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was able to save all the teddy bears I lost in a fire. We were living at a friend's or family's or a rental's place while finding a new house. I wanted to pick one per day and finally went for an Elmo that talked and moved. At first I went to hide it when family came by but I did not and brought that Elmo with me everywhere that day from stores to a hairdresser, everywhere.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching a match of Tennis with Rafael Nadal, I was stressed and excited about it. This was happening in the Saint-Hubert house in one of the two living rooms. Towards the end when it was almost over the electricity went off and when it came back it took a while to be able to open the television and get the signal of the satellite back and when that finally happened all I heard is screams and that channel went to commercials. I was freaking out crying and screamed what does that mean is it over and I went to the other channel that showed the match and it was indeed over. I had missed the last point where he won.

Someone was driving and listening to Eminem then others too and then it was me doing that. When I first heard and saw people doing it it made me happy and proud since I am a huge Eminem fan, I think I was walking when that happened. When it was me doing that I was also singing and making gestures to go along the lyrics. Most of the songs were new and I never heard those in real life.

N
N

I just remember that it had to do with the Spice Girls or a few or just one of their member.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A war was going on and I was able to keep moving without being killed. I was moving in a forest really fast, sometimes bombs were dropped there but I could get past it. I was not the only one moving from there. At one point I heard a man screaming if someone knew or had a connection with Somalia, I stopped then said that I knew someone from there (had either met him or helped him) I was given something that was put in a paper bag that looked like the McDonald's bags and was told to go back and give to it and he told me. I saw in the dream what happened and it was someone dying that was important somehow but in the dream technically I did not but somehow I knew it was important so I did it, some time during my run (bombs kept exploding around and bullets flying) other people had bags like mine but it had nothing to do with what I was doing. I ended up in place that looked like the Saint-Hubert house, there were many people there and it was a big place. Someone mentioned that now Mastercards did not work anymore and I said how come I just used mine, others were concerned about that too. Then it was said it was because had bought a missile and I had a look of guilt and finally told a woman that it was me and she turned me in and I knew she would so I went upstairs to change but I could not get away. A man that looked like one of the commanders that invaded the United States in the original Red Dawn was there but this is either what I remember or it ended there.

It was like The Leftovers with most of the actors and actresses in it. Something had happened and many people were dead but they had not disappeared they remained there. I was getting most of the sauce from pizza slices and got the cheese back but left the peperoni when something happened and then the people who were dead came back to life and asked others to join which some did and I was sure they would be asked to kill themselves but it did not. A song was playing at some point. This is all I remember but I think this may of been it, the place it happened I think was Australia but I'm sure it was outside Canada and the United States.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that family members were there and the atmosphere was not positive.

I was in the bathroom (not this house or any other house ive lived in - that bathroom was in a basement) and just when I was finishing dad entered and he went straight to the sink and was looking up. I was angry and embarrassed but was acting like everything was fine and I was not finished.

I was supposed to go run errands with my parents. We were living in a house that looked like the Saint-Hubert house but outside it looked like here, both with differences. I was in my bedroom searching for what to wear, I was thinking of that day plus upcoming days, did not want to wear the same things. I finally decided (most if not all of those clothes were from those i had then lost in the fire) but then when I saw dad freaking out and looked out and saw strong winds with high snow piles plus ice everywhere I decided to go change but again I could not decide.

I was in a dance audition (for a tv show i think). There was a big group and we all had to quickly learn a dance then do it at the same time then some of us were eliminated. When it was my turn to be eliminated I was furious because I did not deserved it plus a woman with big breasts went through and she sucked. I screamed that it was not fair and went to her then mocked her with her huge breasts and said it was all because of that she was able to continue. She was laughing but the people picking the ones who continued were not, they knew I was right. Gordon Ramsay was in the group and he tried to calm me then him and a few walked out due to this unfairness.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about an half hour ago.

I went to the drugstore to get my pills, I asked if my doctor was retired if the nurse of the drugstore would prescribe it for me and the person who answered me was not sure. I said the main reason why I was taking the pill is that I bled every day for a year and that stopped it and made me have normal cycles, I did not want to ruin it by trying another pill plus I did not even go for the 21 instead of 28 one day years ago in another drugstore.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I tried a new antiperspirant. That one you put on like a wipe, it made a white residue but was supposed to disappear and not leave any spots on clothes or it just did not work on me. I thought it was ridiculous when I tried it but it felt like not enough was on me so I added more and it was way too much, the white was almost to my hips so I wipe some off and then gave up and put clothes. I think someone else was in the same room or maybe it was just me thinking of how to put it on and I think I was not completely naked or even was dressed and just had a tank as a top.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that a big black Dog was in it, I think other Dogs were in it too.

I called my dentist because I was afraid for three teeth on top in the middle. Before my appointment I looked and saw that one had the gum rotting away. Before that the teeth were moving and at first it was just a feeling but then I could see the change. I explained it to the hygienist (do not remember seeing the dentist), I was scared before seeing the rotting gum but when I saw that it was panic. I was hoping all my teeth even the one with the rotting gum could be saved.

N
N

N
N

All I remember is that me and mom were having a discussion about my favorite chips or it was part of a discussion.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

After flushing the toilet it would not stop so I tried stopping the water flow (i think it was the opposite of the water running non stop - it stopped - either way it was not running normally) but I did not know what to do exactly (this is why i remembered that it was not the water non stop that was going on - i think it was also not the water that was missing since for that too i know what to do) so I just tried something new and the thing I touched (what you need to touch for the other 2 things) broke. I started screaming for either my parents or one of them or just screamed for either anyone to come or just out of frustration.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That was dreamt the last minutes before my alarm clock went on, I was awake before that. Donald Trump went on Saturday Night Live and the people there did not like him. They started talking against him saying all kinds of mean things that would get worst with every new story. Alec Baldwin was there too and he too was talking against him but after working there he left and the people of the show were mad about it and they said that for someone who his dream was to be on the show and who's heroes were there he was acting like a (i think they said Donald Trump) this is when I woke up with Alec Baldwin eating alone in a restaurant, people talking against him and I could also see Melania Trump and I think Donald too.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Twins were in jail and were about to be released. They were acting like angels in jail but not a lot of people were buying it. They were violent jail robbers. A woman was saying that she was waiting for them with the stolen money they said was gone but also two twin dwarf women were saying they were going to marry them when they will come out, the men were saying that was what was true. The two women gave an interview and they were asked why them, one said that her twin was gorgeous after saying the classic they were not like people think they are, the other though hers was more gorgeous and the one who started to speak said that he had had a few plastic surgeries (botox) and that had left just enough wrinkles to make him perfect physically, the other twin did not say anything she was smiling like nope mine is more gorgeous. They looked different but that one she talked about was more gorgeous, that was also my opinion (must of been watching that in my dream - heard myself thinking but did not see myself).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Mom had been told by her doctor that one of her four medication would be cut, it was her high blood pressure pill. That doctor was also moving away to work elsewhere. A few days ago before we all three ran errands I thought about it and figured out it was insane. I told her that she should go see him before he left and when she told me it was impossible I told her to go to the hospital emergency and they would give her a prescription. I tried to make her see that without it she would die then I said if this is what you want then you should find another way because you could end up paralized or in a coma which would be worst, when I said that she disappeared in a closet. She finally accepted but at first she said she would wait and I asked how much of these pills remained and she said four but said she could cut them in half and go a few days without. At the end she went to the emergency room and after a while she got her pills for two years. We were in our Saint-Hubert house and when she went in the closet it was my brother's that was not in the dream.

My head was turning and I went to the emergency room which took me a lot of strength. When I got there I had to hold the counter so to not fall. I could barely talk but finally someone understood and asked me to sit and that I would be the first or one of the first (the place was almost full of people). Someone asked me a question from where I was but I looked at him and could not answer not only because of my head but because both my ears were suddenly full of wax and one was making a big sound. Just when I thought I was deaf I woke up but I think in the dream the ears stopped doing it before.

I went outside with a man that looked like Christian Bale. He had a bag of petals and petals were on the ground which was leading to our car, he was adding petals as we slowly walked. Paparazzis were there but keeping their distance. I was pleasantly shocked. He opened my door and I could not wait for him to enter to kiss him which I did. I laughed before entering the car because petals were also on my seat, I thought about it a few seconds before sitting but I had a huge smile on my face and was overwhelmed by the romance.

N
N

N
N
Another dream just came back to me and when I was writing it another dream came back to me then another one.

I barely remember anything from it. I remember worrying for what to eat especially breakfast, I think it was before they were leaving on a vacation or just for a day, I now remember worrying about having a bad time because of missed food.

I moved to a place alone. It was far away from people and also abandoned but I made it a comfortable place to live and also end of the world proof because I had a feeling it was coming.

The Dog of a friend was in it and her too.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about a minute ago.

All I remember (maybe it was it) is that I was in a debate that was heated about immigration, the other people or some or most or just one could not make the difference between legal and illegal.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was left alone in the house for at least a full day. The dream was me learning it then planning what I would eat and do then them leaving and me enjoying the peace. The house was a mix of here and Saint-Hubert.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me (1 during breakfast and 1 after that) plus I remembered a part of the dream I wrote above, when writing the first dream I recalled I forgot the second.

In that dream I also had to wake up very early for a Tennis match (like 2:00 or 3:00) and I thought it could be for more than a day with those times.

In was watching a Tennis match and they went to another so I went on my computer and realised that I had forgotten to find my match on the internet. I was furious when the channel cut my match and then I started freaking out while connecting to the internet and trying to find it, seconds seemed to last minutes.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I only remember the end which was me and my parents eating at the kitchen table and I saw that the waves were big and soon later it became even bigger and mom was scared and suddenly a big wave destroyed our house and we ended up on top of a huge wave very high in the air. The table was still there and after screaming a few things (all of us i think) the wave became even bigger (we were hundreds of feet in the air). I knew we would eventually fall down so I said to hold hands and we did but at first they did not want to, mom because she was scared and she was not really listening and dad because he thought it was a wuss move and did not want to be embarrassed in case someone would see. The wave started to break so we fell, when we were about to go under water I woke up.

A singer who I do not remember his name eventhough he is a big star (he sang at the funeral of Princess Diana)and I am a fan was singing a duet while both singers were playing the piano (i think the other singer was George Michael). At first they were both talking while starting to sing then when the song part started my alarm clock woke me up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a weir store that looked like it should be closed because first almost nobody went there anymore and it also had a weird way of doing things which was you either paid for your things then or had then sent to another place for a pickup. I had a few things that was more than 100$ which I had and more and when I was asked whether I would pay or have it sent somewhere I said the name of a place and then said it was in Rimouski but then I realised it was idiotic so I said that I would pay for it now. Mom and dad was there and dad took my things except for one to put in the car. At the start I only was seeing mom and dad appeared towards the paying time then I did not saw mom again. When it was time to pay I was ashamed for some reason to have more than enough money so I was acting like I had none and then gave them cash which they found weird. A few seconds after being outside I found dad on the ground in pain trying to get up, I went there running then threw my bag on the ground and asked what was wrong and he said his left foot so gave in. I told him to stop moving it and called 911 then told him to just put it flat on the ground. Later after telling the responder what was going on and where we were I told him that I was told to lay the foot on the ground flat which is when he finally stopped moving it.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I do not know if this was it or just part of it but what I remember is wondering what to put on toasts, the choice was just butter or butter and coconut spread and I also had at least one more thing that was butter syrup.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not know if it started like that or if something else happened after but I was in the backyard with snow melted but a lot remained especially at one part where it was high and I went there with a Labrador and we were playing in the snow. My parents were looking at us, mom was angry and dad looked angry and jealous.

I was watching television and I knew on one channel they were showing Tennis, a tournament I was watching because Rafael Nadal was there. I did not go there because that day he was not playing then I got stressed out and finally went there in case and a few seconds later they changed their court and he was about to start a double match, I decided to stay there since I never watched a double match except for when waiting for one to end before my match would start.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

Mom wanted me to get an appointment for her too when she learned I was soon going to call my aesthetician (the 1 we had in Amqui - thats basically the only thing that looked like that place but the rest did not look like any places i have lived in except that some streets looked familiar). I thought about it for a while to be sure to pick days I would not have to cancel due to the European Tennis season. I made that call and for some reason from a conversation my parents had the day of the appointment where she had one too I understood that they would go somewhere for just a few moments then come back home so I went too and when we arrived at the aesthetician place I realised it was the time of our appointment and then we would run our errands. In said oh I thought we only were coming for a few moments so I did not bring my purse. Mom was shocked and dad looked at me like I was the stupidest person on Earth then I said just someone give me the money then I will pay it back later at home and they both looked at each others like I would not then shrugged and we both went to the appointment and he stayed waiting in the parking lot because her appointment was first and won't take long so the plan was to do a few things during mine. I was wondering how that happened plus I was not comfortable because I was not wearing what I wanted to wear.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I asked mom if Voltaren could be put on arthritis pain and she said yes but I did not put some (had arthritis pain in my left shoulder - in real life that started yesterday morning and its still there) because I was still not sure so I checked the internet then asked at least one person who I think was a pharmacist and I do not remember the answer if I got one.

All I remember is that Kim Kardashian was in it.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

A group of people (i know i was there by the end but at the start im not sure) woke up in a different place. The last to wake up was so tired that he did not realise it, he went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth, ironically there were things that looked and felt like his own things and he used it. The others tried to tell him then looked at him with shock. It looked disgusting what he used to brush his teeth but he said that it tasted like food or a drink (cannot remember what he said). It was very dark. What I remember after he realised what was going on (perhaps nothing happened in between) is that they went up where it was not dark then either on the roof or outside. It was a city where almost all buildings and houses were near water, everything was abandoned and becoming ruins. But in the water there were many boats and even almost the same amount of planes in the air. I remember thinking maybe it could be doable living here unless it was someone else (maybe i was not there too).

N
N
I remember one dream.

What I remember (maybe that was it) is that I was outside in what looked like Newfoundland or a place like that and that night apparently when the full moon would appear all the water where the beach is would go away for a long distance. I did not really believed it but replied when someone said it that I knew. I was there and it actually happened and I decided to go walk where the water was, I did not know when the water would come back and I had the impression it would come back fast but I went walking pretty far, I turned around and went for big rocks and when I was on top of some the water was coming back but I kept walking slowly like everything was okay. The water did not come over the rocks I was on, I climbed down in the water and thankfully it was only to my thighs and I walked back on the beach. Others were near me and I stayed calm. Having water in my rain boots was not fun but at least I was alive plus it was not as bad which shocked me. I ended up walking on a street that was near the beach (by that time it looked like i was on the left of the Saint-Hubert house) and there were people near me, I said that that house gave me the creeps and someone said the people too and I agreed. I do not remember why but I ended up in that home and I did my best to act normal and to hurry up the reason why I was there, the people there knew that I knew but this is all I remember. That dream may of ended there or a little after.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is an old hotel and me or someone else wondering why going there in the first place and one person at one point being shocked of the prices to stay there, I also remember that the point to go there at first was not to stay.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

A person with Trump clothes and accessories attacked someone but attacked that person weakly. After that Key and Peele appeared to talk to that person and she took off a mask and wig and the hat and shirt to reveal she was not a Trump supporter, Jordan Peele asked her why she did it and she said that you never know what's under anyone and they both agreed. The conversation continued with many people not agreeing but soon my alarm clock woke me up.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

Britney Spears was at a game show. Three women on one side and three men on one side. At one question that was what is that theme song from a show is (they were asking for the name of the song) she buzzed and happily said something but turns out she was wrong, after the two other women got a wrong answer the men too and then she said (maybe it was before the others had a chance or not all) another thing and she was right. Everybody was happy and it was the end of the show, they all went together and she did too but everybody ignored her and she looked at her people made a movement with a finger and went there, she was smiling but not happy anymore.

I was on this website. When we were writing though it was like handwriting. One person asked me to name the seven things that I wished I could have but never had, someone else said that she could help me because she was good at (i think she said chakra). I never said seven but I started to write while thinking I would name seven but I could barely read what the woman who would help me wrote and my writing was worst. I erased the second thing before finishing because I could not reread myself (i think i explained why there was only 1 or and said that i would come back later because of the emotions).

Matt Damon was in it and he was Jason Bourne or playing it or it had in another way had to do with that subject.

I had started to drive again and loved it. I was in the Saint-Hubert house but it looked and felt different. My brother was there too and like always when he was there he did not talk. I started by driving dad's car but then drove my brother's car which nobody thought I would (they thought i could not drive it) but I did. By the end I said that I would calculate with my money if I could get a car for myself and mom who was there and either reading or writing smiled and said there's no way I could do it with an attitude and I said yes I could and explained her how. She still had that attitude and that smile but I think said nothing. Dad was not there (working i think he was in that dream - just remember another dream) and my brother too he was out with friends or a friend. Then I said that I could just take my brother's car whenever he did not have it but I had to do changes for the decoration, mom said he would not like it then I either thought of the changes or did it (decoration), I think I changed clothes to do that (i have the impression i was almost naked).

That was dreamt before the last or maybe was part of it before the end (not that sure about that). I was in one of the Saint-Hubert living room but it was decorated differently and I think was that room was used differently. Dad was going to work and for a joke opened a little bit his ice box and mom said ew it smells bad, I could smell it too but did not say anything (i think i was holding my nose before he opened it and left it like that after he opened it in case or and for the remaining smell). He laughed and said something like hey I go in the woods and hunt or fish or work.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

My alarm clock went on and I decided to close it and stay in bed eventhough I was not that tired and also eventhough I was in a week of a Tennis tournament that I was watching. I told myself it did not matter because Rafael Nadal was not playing that day and then thought about how I will have problems going to bed early that day since he would play the next day but stayed in bed anyway but I felt bad and two minutes later I got up still feeling bad about this.

I decided to go check what was going on with The Bold And The Beautiful, it was the same thing with Brooke and Ridge and the rest too had not changed a lot.

I decided to get a pet and I think I went with a Bird but I know that I was also thinking about a Dog or a Cat and probably other animals too. I also think I was still living with my parents but somewhere else, yes I think we were living in a attached house or something like that where I had my part and they had theirs or we maybe were to move in a place like that, oh now I remember we were about to move and I wanted a pet in the new place.

N
N

N
N
A dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I saw that the trifold bed was wet a little from humidity of the floor when I took off the bedding so I picked it up to dry it by air but saw more humidity on the back of it. Then I checked the blanket and towel and plastic underneath and there was a lot of humidity there. I think that was it for that dream besides me being shocked by that much humidity in a week time.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was running away from the killer from the movies and miniserie Wolf Creek (i also did not look like myself but it was me - i actually changed appearance 2 times - the first i mostly looked like the woman in the show and by the end i was darker almost black). It started on his property and since I started to run in advance I was able to reach the nearest town where I was able to enter a house after knocking without him knowing where I was. The woman who opened the door looked like my mom, I made the do not say anything sign and went hiding and almost immediately the man knocked on that door (he had done it at least 1 more place). The woman was acting a little suspicious which he found weird but by the end it was explained and he believed it. After the psycho was done I stayed in that small town because I thought it was cute but I was deeply affected by what had happened. The woman let me stay in her house. I was looking for a job and got a second interview at the movie theatre, I was excited about it because I always wanted to work in a place like that, I asked if it was a good thing that second interview and I was told that a third meant you had the job and a second you almost had it. Turns out I got it and I started almost immediately. It was a small salary but depending where exactly you worked you were paid more. I was able to calculate how to get my own place with that salary and be able to afford everything I needed. I started at almost the lowest salary but from day to day we learned the day before work where we would work next. One day I sold many item of food but someone else had made it, the person who made it got the money and I was almost angry about it and I was told by that person that I was explained it and I said I joked and we all laughed. That is all I remember but I think this was it.

N
N

N
N
A dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I decided to watch the new season of Prison Break (what did it was a commercial that i found exciting) but I realised that I had missed the first episodes or at least one, I was angry and disappointed at first but then I got over it almost immediately remembering how the second season's ending sucked plus I had not watched the last two seasons.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It looked to be the end of the world or there was another reason why there was not a lot of people left and we were basically all left to fight for each others alone. I (did not look like myself but it was me) I walking around with a backpack that had lots of money in it (more than 30000$). I ended up in an abandoned house that looked much better than all the places I had been. I was acting like my backpack was not important all the time in case I was being watched so I just left it on the ground near the entrance while I went to look around and found ways to close the holes or at least one or some to have less cold getting in to be more comfortable while I would be there and maybe even stay there forever. I came back and saw the backpack was either opened or looked strange so I checked and the money was gone. I of course freaked out, the more the dream advanced the more that house looked like the Saint-Hubert house and by the end mom was there and I screamed crying at her that I knew she stole my money (before that i found 2 bills that were forgotten - a 200$ or higher and a 20$ or lower). She did not care at all but it showed it was her, when I said ha I knew it's you you just gave yourself away with that face you just did and I said which one and probably did it too and she started having remorse but I did not care about it because I knew the money was gone and I would never see it again.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was having sex with a man.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

That came back while writing the other one (the part about where i lived - the city made me think of it) but all I remember is me looking around or an walking in a new city, looking mostly at houses.

I was somewhere in Africa and all I remember about that is that I was there for quite a long time. Before a coup or something happened there (saw myself shop and eat and have fun before that happened) I somehow knew in advance so I was able to go before it all happened but I told a man I became friend with and he brought his family with him and I. I do not remember much of our gateway except that twice we had to jump and in one place it was red almost like Mars. We finally ended up where I live which was British Columbia, before going to my home I showed him the surroundings, we ended up on a beautiful beach and behind we could see the city and far we could see mountains with snow and the snow and cold was where the city was and on the beach it was hot. I told him smiling what a change it is from where you were and he said yes I cannot believe that this is for real while looking everywhere.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that at one point things were being separated.

N
N

N
N
I remember five dreams.

The first was dreamt yesterday or another day; I remembered it then forgot it again until this morning after I woke up. I either forgot to do my morning routine in the bathroom or I had to hurry, yes I forgot it then I tried to do at least one part and then I tried to convince myself it was like I had done it when I was supposed to. I was greatly affected by that.

I was at a race track that would have a Formula One race. Shumi was there and at first I thought it was an imposter but turns out it was him. I was excited when I first saw him, I'm the one who realised it was him. His face was a little bit thinner than it used to and a little bit his body too but that was it for the changes. He was very nice. I do not remember how the conversation with him turned to the sport but I told him that I did not liked it anymore, that I did not even think it was a sport anymore. He asked why and I told him it was due to all the regulations and things like that. I was careful when I told him because he looked heartbroken when I said that I did not liked Formula One anymore. I do not remember what he said about the sport but I understood it and started to like it again. He was dressed as a pilot and then he went in a car. I do not remember if there was something else after. I do remember people being with me but I never saw them, I did not really liked them I think so I think it was my parents.

I wanted to masturbate but things and or people kept me from doing it. Finally I had a few moments to myself and did it quickly and silently.

I was combing my hair who had many knots so it was difficult and I was wondering why I had so many knots in my hair.

Mom asked me if I saw a certain Bird so I looked. It was feeders and cages we or one of my parents or both had put in a big tree (at first we could watch from our house that did not look like any place we have lived and also the yard too but then we were outside - i think dad was there too). The tree had grown a lot so the feeders and cages were mostly hidden by the leaves so it was hard to see. I did see a Bird and I said yes that's is the Bird. Then I saw a bigger one and I thought it was an Owl which he was the size of but he had colors of a Parrot. There was also two Cockatiels there and I think other Birds. One of the Cockatiel was in a closed cage which I opened after talking to the big Bird but I was scared of him, not because of his size but because he had ticks or something like that on him. I asked the people near me if Owls ate peanuts and I was told probably so I picked one and he wanted it so I threw it and he ate it so I threw another one and probably others but I think those I gave it to him not threw. The Cockatiel wanted to be close but she was too scared, the other was like a wild Bird. The shy one finally flew and came on an arm of mine because she was too scared of the big Bird. I whistled to the other or another Bird but she flew away and the other Bird never replied. That tree actually looked a little bit like a toy tree house for little people I had when young, I kept it and used it sometimes as decoration, the house we were living too makes me think of that.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

We had lost everything in a fire and soon after we found a place and got new furniture, clothes and everything else we had another fire but that time it was just my bedroom. Everything else was okay. Firefighters arrived and did their jobs then it was other men who their job is to investigate fires. They were all very nice and kind especially to me. Me and mom ended up far from our new place and several hours later one of the investigators drove us home, he was the cutest. I was on the backseat and mom up front. The man was silent because he was very tired but I did not know that then. Mom said something to me that I understood because she used a word that was invented by us, he asked what and she explained it. The way he talked sounded like he was angry or and annoyed but turns out he was tired. We arrived in our Saint-Hubert home and I gave him a huge smile and said thank you. He with the same voice said something and then drove away. I told mom he was more than nice because he did not have to drive us especially that far and being so tired and she agreed saying something on the line that he may be interested to me and then she said you find him hot right and I think I said yes or and something else. After a while I went in what was my new bedroom and I do not remember if what happened next was in there but if that is so then that room did not looked burnt at all. I could sense a bad presence (before that we said to the investigators that maybe it was the same people who had set our other house on fire that tried again) and I was very scared but screamed something like get out you are not welcome and has no power here. It looked like it worked and eventhough I was more scared I stayed in that room. I was then attacked and thrown out the window that was broken during the attack, I ended up with about half of my body out and my tummy on the window which injured me because of the broken glass. The man came back and saw me that way and I think he caught me when I fell. He brought me to the hospital or stayed with me until the ambulance arrived, he also took care of my injuries.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

That dream was mostly about paper towels unless something else happened. I had a few of my favorites aside just for me and one time I realised that one of the ones my parents were using was made like the ones I like, it was the brand name of a grocery store. I was shocked that a cheap brand was made like a Bounty but then I thought about the brand name of a drugstore that is cheap but made like that too.

I was trying to be more healthy but not just with food with every aspect of my life. I started taking vitamins but would go a few days or more without taking it because I was doing everything else bit by bit. Besides feeling guilty when not taking the vitamins (mostly because i wanted to take every brand 1 by 1 for a certain time each then go to another brand) I do not remember anything else about that dream.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me (it actually came back before i finished here but at first i was not sure it was a dream).

I was deciding what snack to eat and I think I went with Bugles.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that the toilet would not stop flushing with the water and I do not know if I finally did something about it but I do not that if I did it took a while, I also know others were around who were probably my parents and it was not a good presence whoever they were.

The Dallas Stars had made the Stanley Cup final and they were playing against the Pittsburgh Penguins. I was living in the Saint-Hubert house but some of it plus some of the surroundings were different. Also my brother was here and like always he did not speak. For some reason I had the television I have here plus a cheap one that was almost always not working properly and I was watching my game on that one. They were losing quite fast but not by a lot. I went in the kitchen to get some food there during commercials and dad was watching this so I did not miss anything. They scored a goal to cut the short margin and I screamed and jumped when that happened but shortly after I came back the other team scored and they kept scoring. By the end they lost by more than ten goals. I did not watch the rest and felt very bad about it, during that time my brother was next to me. Dad was acting like the Penguins was his team. The other match the Stars won by a bigger margin and since some of the players were acting like it was a first goal when they were crushing them the other night some did too, Antione Roussel even did a dance after a goal. It was hilarious. Also at some point which I think it was the second game or before the third I had a lot of frozen fries that were heated, mom ate some and asked me which ones I like best since there was two brands in there and I told her and she liked the other but wanted the ones I liked. I told her there was enough for two but she wanted other that she put in the oven and her plan was for me to take care of it because she was going with dad who was going to run errands, by that part the voice of Elmo came and he was not happy about her going and he wanted to come but she said no and then by the end he was saying after she said where they would go oh now he has to go get fuel at Shell and he said something else along those lines and she laughed and said yes probably. For the end my brother was not there.

N
N

I farted but was acting like it was not me because I was embarrassed. Mom told me soon after it was you wasn't it and I said no and she laughed. I do not know if something else happened in that dream but we were someone in public and there was people around.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a store and I think I had a young child maybe who could of been a baby but I also think I had either adopted him or her or was like babysitting. I ended up talking with a woman who also or she had a baby or young kid (yes i definitely had 1 too) and I learned that she was a Dallas Stars fan and I was happily surprised and told her that I was too. We told each others why we were fan of that team and after she started talking about the players I mention Jamie Benn and she said that she did not liked him and I was shocked and she told me why and I said something about that but I do not remember what. I know that was it for that dream and I think there was either something else before or I went from a dream to another, I am not sure of either though.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to get naked but first I wanted to see my breasts bounce (saw myself naked but it was my imagination - what i wanted to do). I was wearing no bra and a thigh shirt (may of changed for that) and when I looked at myself in a mirror while walking my breasts did not bounce so I went in the bathroom and was jumping and again they did not so I took off my shirt and it was like my breasts did not only got smaller they were down almost to my belly button. I freaked out and were touching them and they got back to where they were supposed to and back to the size they were supposed to also.

N
N

I was looking at the schedule for Tennis on television and they were not showing the night matches at Rome which made me angry because if they kept doing that when Rafael Nadal would play it could mean that I would have to watch him on the internet if he played that time.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I wanted a new purse and I could not decide (it may of been all).

An actress had finally became a big star (cannot remember her name - she is Indian and is in the Baywatch movie) but then people learned that she was in a fight with Ellen so people started to think that since everybody loved her that something was wrong with her and then we learned of another feud she was in (and i think it just kept coming out) so she was fastly losing fans because of that.

N
N

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I dreamed my mother and I were still living at home so I must have been less than 18. My mom died when I was 37. It was nice to converse with my mom again - perhaps it was a gift since we just celebrated Mother's Day. smile

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago (forgot about it until now).

All I remember is that Eric Lindros was there and he had a girlfriend or a wife but she was disgusted by his body hair so when she would be near even with him in clothes she would soon back away.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had Coin Coin with me and made him fly behind mom and then put him on her. What else I remember from that dream is that we were walking in a huge house and we were lost I think.

I had moved without telling my parents. I was going from places to places trying to spend less money as possible. I was looking for a job and a place that was affordable. My parents at one point found me. They decided to move there. I had found a 500$ a week job and dad was going around telling everybody that. I was angry they had found me but then figured okay I can work that job and put a lot of money aside to make another getaway and make that one for real so I accepted it. I ended up at the end in a store with dad and I decided to come back walking but that decision was not entirely mine, he either wanted to come back home or go somewhere else and I wanted to go to another store while he was in one after we had gone in one together, I think we separated at a gas station, I also think he ended up picking me up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that the darn Kardashians were in it and they were more in our lives than they are in real life.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a restaurant. The two murderers from the movie Fargo were there too. A few others were sitting on tables eating too. There was a television there and one of the psychopath said that nobody should eat while watching television and when he saw one looking at it he got up then closed it and told him that nobody should watch television while eating. Nobody said a thing. There were other people at their table including a kid. I think other things happened but if so I do not recall these things.

All I remember is that Tom Cruise was in it oh and now I remember that Katie Holmes was there too and it was a show to get her a new boyfriend and they wanted Tom in there too, there were three chairs and she was sitting in the middle and he was supposed to be in one of the two, she was smiling and he was somewhere else but near that place acting like this was not going on.

N
N
I remember two dreams (the first may of been the start of the second - not too sure - i have no idea how i had 1 dream let alone 2 dreams with the little i slept).

I was in a restaurant but I did not want anything. I was standing where people ordered. A man asked me what I wanted and I ignored him. At one point they were getting something for me but I never ordered anything. It was a restaurant that I hated but what they were preparing actually looked okay and even better but again I did not want anything. I was waiting for someone or looked like I was waiting for someone.

I was running errands with my dad and brother (like usual my brother did not say a word). While in the grocery store or after we were done there I said that I wanted my own car. Dad was not too sure about it but we all ended up in a big name car store and I asked about electric cars and to my surprise these new cars were cheap. I asked a lot of questions about these cars and sat on it and even tried one and I was sure I would end up buying one. I told the seller that I would soon probably be back. Dad told me a car was a lot of money and I said that I knew it and that the reason why I was taking that extra time was to calculate everything to be sure I could afford the costs each months of everything. Just for fun I decided to go check other brands of new cars. I then saw an old abandoned car for sale (or not for sale if for sale very cheap) and I soon decided to get that one after I asked what it needed to be drivable again and after hearing the prices I realised it would be cheaper than a new car and it would work like one. Dad thought I was crazy but I did not care I was happy about soon having my first car. I got all the parts needed and brought it all in what looked like a bag from a restaurant. The mechanic told me how much time it would take and I said okay (a few days i think), I took that time to get the appointments to have it painted then the interior cleaned and maybe changed at least a little before I would drive it. My brother was almost always if not always near me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It had to do with immigrants and refugees. I remember at the end there was in a store or somewhere like that a sign with an arrow for them to go there and then be immediately accepted. I and many people of course thought it was insane. I said at the end to someone who was for that insanity after one did something bad so how do you feel or something like that and I know I and others were asking those idiots if they would accept some or at least one in their homes, when I did asked I said hey you are at least thousands so imagine if all of you opened your house to a family there would be thousands of families in our country and the response was silence just like it was silence when the bad thing happened.

N
N

We moved somewhere new (looked like a mix between the Saint-Hubert and Ste-Florence houses) after the fire but some of my teddy bears had survived and mom had put them in a big hamac like they all were and I was ignoring them. I kept telling her that if one of them had survived I would of been able to find the others but that one did not survived so it was like starting new. She did not want to listen to my wishes so I was doing my best to ignore that but it was killing me. I spotted Chocolate the little teddy bear that I am sure I could never find again, I was excited, at first he looked like himself but then I smelt the burnt smell and I made mom smell him then I realised he was burnt. It broke my heart and finally I decided to get rid of him and the others.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I think it was only the things in the game Bloons Tower Defense 5 (been playing it for the first time and the last 3 days i tried a track per day and yesterday during the day i could see with my open eyes these things).

All I remember is that I either was renting rooms in hotels or apartments, I also remember at least one planning what to do in there, or I was not renting anything but planning to, or both.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

Mariah Carey was out and many paparazzis were after her, she was walking behind a lot of people and she was able to sneak into an SUV and they drove off very fast, they knew she was in there because the people walking got out of the way just before it drove away and they saw she was not there anymore. I laughed and said that they would not know where she will end up but sadly they were able to follow her somehow and she was photographed when she came out the SUV and inside where she ended up. Someone was near me when I laughed and that person was furious but when she still ended up with these psychopaths right where she was that person had a very smug face very proud of this.

N
N

I could not keep up with writing down everything I was doing.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It had to do with guns, I know at the start there was the sniper from the game Bloons Tower Defense 5 but that dream had to do with real guns and protection, that is all I remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that an old man was on trial or just in front of a judge in a courtroom.

Tom Cruise was about to have sex (i think there might have been something else before) and he kept trying on condoms and throwing all on the floor, he was under blankets and the woman was next to the bed or next to him, she was starting to think that the problem was him not having an erection but it was him trying to find a lubed condom, he got one but threw it out and this is when he realised it was what he was looking for so he said to the woman that he got it and put one like it back on. They had sex for a long time and he left soon after with a huge smile on his face (by that time he was looking more like Tom Hanks). Someone was going up with a huge bag and when she saw that the elevator was coming she hid (nobody was there and i think nobody was supposed to - it was a huge building with almost if not more than 100 floors). When she saw who it was she started to film. He left after a while, it looked like he knew something was wrong but he was still happy. She pushed the 63 (or more than 60) button when she got in the elevator after he left (he also stayed in front of the elevator after coming out). She kept saying aloud and thinking that she got him and also in the same time I could saw both having sex but her looking straight in a hidden camera but it also looked like she did not know it was there. At one point she saw that someone after the twentieth floor asked for the elevator and she pushed the bag the fartest from the door and she tried her best acting normal, after someone entered I do not remember anything.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

Mom had saved all or almost all of my teddy bears (and dolls and etc) collection and I kept telling her that I wanted to start fresh again since I had lost everything else and she did not care about my feelings. I finally after looking at them and crying told her that I was going to take all of them and give them to an hospital or some other place like that, she complained a little I think but either let me do it or helped me do it or did it herself. Also where we were living at mostly looked like the Ste-Florence house.

I was on Survivor. Almost immediately there was a man that took control and he could make almost everyone there do and say anything he wanted. When it was time to choose who was next to be eliminated (it was like the second or third elimination) he started walking away and almost everyone remained. I started laughing sarcastically and knew I was the one, I looked at whoever did not follow (they were all not together and doing other things) and since I was the one who kept facing him and he had zero chance of manipulating me it was for sure me which is what happened, they all came back and said it was unanimous and it was me. I laughed and said good now I get to go take a shower and I probably said something else. I walked passed him and held my breath (did that with most if not all since we all stunk) and went in I think a canoe to get out. Then I had flashbacks of how it all happened and what my main issue was which was spiders, I had no idea why I ended up there.

King Kong was there and Godzilla too but people only seemed to know about King Kong and they wanted to kill him. I tried my best by trying to warn them, scream at them and get in front of him. They pointed at a jelly bean brand and I said no I know they are disgusting I made them (have 0 recollection what they wanted to do with it). King Kong had seen me trying to protect him and he was looking at me and me him, I extended a hand and arm and he too and we touched fingers. He was then attacked and he grabbed me to protect me. At one point he was hit by bullets and I was very concerned, I remember checking him the best I could when we ended up alone but that is it.

All I remember is that Tom Cruise was in it.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago (forgot it a few times which is why it took this long).

The only thing I remember is that a woman who used to be my best friend was in it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was walking in a forest with mom after going to a store where she bought a bottle of face cream. I saw a few Wolves and I told her to run and climb on top of a small but high rock that was there, she said something which I do not recall and I replied something with more of a hurry tone in my voice and she did climb and I did after her. We just had the time to do it without being bit by the Wolves. More came out and they were surrounding the rock. Just when we thought we would be safe there one started to climb so I took the cream and sprayed some in the eyes of the Wolf and it worked so I kept doing it and mom said to stop because we would run out soon but I did not. I also tried to give kicks to their faces. The Wolves looked like mom more and more as that dream advanced.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was going to get take out food from a restaurant that used to be popular but now they were not and they also were about to not have any restaurants left. Their food was good and was still good but I was ashamed to go there. It was in a shopping mall that used to be popular but was not anymore so many stores and restaurants kept closing. I sat down with my food waiting for the person who had to come and pick me up but I cannot remember who it was which was probably dad since the food was at least for me and mom (had a conversation about the food before and heard it while i was waiting with the food) I had the impression everybody was laughing at me because I had that food. Then I was walking around still ashamed but I did not have the food anymore. I ended up in a store and they had chairs or a chair so I sat in it still waiting for someone. A woman entered the store and I thought it was Mitsou (an idiot woman who is famous in my province) and I did not want her to recognize me eventhough we never met so I turned around when she passed by me but she never looked at me and went in the back room. I got up and walked around with a cell phone either talking to someone or make believe I was talking. After hanging up and while I was leaving I saw the manager and thanked her for letting me sit there but after a few words I never finished my sentence, I also wanted to apologised for not buying anything, she smiled and nodded (i do not think she said anything but she may of).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was walking in nature with my parents. I was scared of spiders since it was Summer time but I forgot about it until I went somewhere they did not and saw webs on the ground. I freaked out and tried to go away but there were webs everywhere and it kept getting bigger. I screamed for them who were close, screamed for mom then screamed for dad because she too was scared after they did not come. Then I started seeing spiders and they were small but getting bigger. The next thing I know is that me and mom were somewhere else standing where a door was, I spotted a huge spider on a wall in the room so I backed up while warning her and she stayed there so I screamed to be careful that there was a spider when it started moving and she stayed there, the spider started moving towards her, it seemed to make it's web while moving not walking on an already made web. She stayed there until the spider was right on to of her, dad was there too and he seemed oblivious to what was happening, I was hysterical, mom looked scared but remained there.

Dad came back from changing the tires on the car (it was red but seemed different from our car - our house looked like a mix of a few weve lived in and also where weve had not lived) mom and I were outside. We heard the car working hard because there was a lot of snow (feet so a lot) he came from the left where there was a lot of snow but most was shoveled so there was a track. We first saw a head of a tall man then dad appeared driving, he seemed proud of himself when he arrived in the backyard (that too looked like a mix of where weve lived and not) but then he started losing control and he ended up where the fence is (there too the snow was very high) and he barely was able to turn the car around to avoid crashing in the fence then stopped. He said wow I was lucky but seemed to find it all funny, mom and I were scared and the man was incredulous in how he reacted and why he first decided to change to Summer tires with all that snow remaining (he was the man who did that i think).

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I cannot remember the start (which had to do with dad) but the end was me in a bedroom of the Saint-Hubert house that was empty and which looked bigger dancing and singing to You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears and I stopped for a while because dad came back from somewhere but he arrived by parking on the other side of the street or he was there and he saw me from my bedroom window so I acted like I was not doing that then started again when I could not see him anymore but at that point I was practicing a song that was mine and different moves to see what was best with it, I was alone and had the impression that cameras or and eyes were on me.

N
N

N
N
Two dreams just came back to me.

I was part of either Sylvester Stallone's family or friends or I was working with him in a movie or something. I was in a car with his daughters and we stopped somewhere. I came out and started reading a book, I was touching a truck that seemed like it was the one my dad had sold but I did not care if the real owner would be angry that I was on it to read. The daughters had stayed in the car. We seemed to be where a stop was, there was a restaurant and there were lots of rocks around. Then something happened and I said something along the lines of that poor man this is what his life's going to be now that he is getting married to a woman. That man or another man heard me and I said something to him or and he did to me, one of us said thanks. I went swimming in the river that was right there and people were there and the man thought it was dangerous and I either said no it is not or that I did not care. Then what I remember (it may of happened like that) me and a lot of people were swept away (before that Sylvester called or while in the river and i told him what was going on and he promised to find us) and we were able to reach the shore and we ended up somewhere where it seemed to be mostly secret. We entered and it looked like an hotel but we went in places that we were not supposed to, at least one of us warned that we were not supposed to be there. Someone asked us what we were doing and someone said something acting like everything was okay, we were all acting normal.

I do not remember much of that what I think was small dream. A lot of people were in a dancing contest. Justin Timberlake was called and he danced and of course everyone looked like idiots next to him. He went away but came back and danced with everyone, by then I was there and I danced next to him, we were both chewing bubble gum and had immediately learned the choregraphy and were doing easily while chewing gum.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (could of been just that with the night i had) is that it was raining and I was scared because I had something important to watch on television and the fright was for the satellite signal to not be there or to go during it.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me during breakfast.

Balloons from the Bloons games were there but they looked different, I think it had to do with the dream but this is all I remember besides being there.

It was the Dirty Dancing (the original) but it was a little different, also the actors and actresses were a little different too. What I mostly remember is when her dad was angry at her and was not talking to her it was all of them at the table and him being more cruel about it and her being more affected by it. There was dancing and the watermelon scene there too different.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Dream about my girl friends from secondary school and we were on a trip somewhere near a beach that I haven't been before. It was like in a present set-up like who we are now but we look like we're in that teeny stage. Can't recall too much details but I find myself happy when I woke up.

N
N

Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.