Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 83 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house, we had lots of guests, one looked like the mom in Everybody Loves Raymond and she ended up not eating anything at night, she had barely eaten during the day. I thought it was stupid, mom whispered to me it was because she wanted something in the oven but an uncle of mine had taken all the aluminium plates.

It was a Everybody Loves Raymond episode that never was done, in this something happened with Robert which I do not remember at the end Raymond was on the floor and then the wife said to the daughter that they were going upstairs and he was happy and got up very fast, the daughter knew what was going on. Upstairs the two were excited but Raymond first went in the bathroom then they were both in the bathroom talking and one was brushing their teeth and the other was doing something like that.

I went back to school. That school was huge and I finally was able to find my class, I went to the bathroom then in between two doors there was a curtain that made a little room and I went there to change but it was scary embarrassing because some wind was there and the curtains kept moving and sometimes very high. Then I got a call and it was Michael Fassbender that wanted me to come to his hotel room for sex so of course I said I was coming. Someone asked me why I was going because it was important classes and I said that I did not care because I was going to have sex with Michael Fassbender. I started going outside slowly getting a coat on and finding my sunglasses and while still doing that with a smile the principal of that school told me that nobody could leave before the end of the classes and I told him that I was going to have sex with Michael Fassbender, he grabbed an arm and I made him let me go and I said that nobody would stop me and that I was thirty-eight then I think I said the correct age and he said he did not care. I started walking again and he had me followed and I got to the hotel and the room, when he opened the door he grabbed me and screaming with joy I ended up there and he closed the door, of course the dream had to stop there!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is me or someone else going in a big house that looked abandoned or at least not taken care of from outside and inside it was not that bad it was even maybe better and lots of people in it which seemed weird at the least, that person or me looked around being careful of the others.

The Dallas Stars were playing against the Montreal Canadians and they were losing by four goals but then they started counting goals one after the other to come back then have more goals. Some of my family members were there in addition of dad. For some reason I kept changing rooms and coming back to the game. I was happy for every goals but then I stopped and wondered what was I doing and then I felt also bad because I did not want others to know that this is how I watched Hockey. I told them I think before it ended. Dad could not believe what was happening to his team and I was happy for mine before the end.

N
N
I remember one dream.

At the start I was in a new place (maybe not totally new or not even new) with at least my parents. I received a call from a friend telling me she was lost, after she told me where she was I asked around, my parents did not know the others around too then I thought I had seen someone work for the city and said it aloud and dad said something and I saw him but he did not (cannot remember his uniform) but I was going to ask anyway but then I remembered being where she was and I told her to find the 23 bus and to get out where there was a Chinese restaurant and there the 88 had it's last stop and it passed right where he stop was, she did not really believe me and I decided to go show her and she waited for me not believing I would go to her but I did, we took that bus and at first I was not sure but then I saw something I recognized and said yes it is soon and I said that small sentence often until I saw it and pointed it to her and said there it is. We walked around and ended up in a store that was next to the restaurant (spotted in the bus a window where we could take orders there and then that window was in the store) and she again did not believe me but in the left corner of a hall of shelves there was a sign and one of the numbers was 88. I then said well I better go back home too and we waited and when the bus came everyone walked elsewhere and at least me and Brigitte thought we would miss the bus because we were not next to the sign anymore but it stopped and let us in, she had a transfer of paper (that stopped years ago where i lived - probably everywhere else too) and I had a pass that was dirty but it worked, she was already sitting and eating a soup from the restaurant and my pass had food from there too which I think was in a takeout bag I had. She was ignoring me and sitting next to the window which made it harder for me to look out for where she would get out and then me, wanted to see these familiar streets.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is being in what seemed a jungle with one other person, there was a big cage and I said that we had to go in there and close it but when in I could not close the lock and I said it aloud panicking and finally in almost the last second I was able to. There was a baby Lion before we did that all bloodied and I do not remember if we took him in or not, now I remember that we did not then the dream rewinded and we did. A big Lion appeared.

Page 46 of 83 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.