Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez
57405 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57405 Members
417 Forums
113449 Topics
805516 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 636
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Nancy Roussy 70
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#775816 - 07/31/12 11:19 AM Are you afraid of roller coaster?
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

Are you afraid of roller coaster?Last week, I went to the Amusement Park and try to experience it. I used to be very frightened, but I was forced by my friends, so I tried, however I closed my eyes all the process.
What about you?

Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Twitter Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Facebook Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to MySpace Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Del.icio.us Digg Are you afraid of roller coaster? Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Yahoo My Web Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Google Bookmarks Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Stumbleupon Add Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Reddit
#776274 - 08/03/12 12:17 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Nick - Southeast USA Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: South Carolina
I love roller coasters, they're my favorite rides. The faster the better. I used to like other rides when I was younger, but now, I can't handle rides that do a lot of spinning. Even a carousel will make me nauseous if it runs too long. But, give ma a roller coaster, and even if it goes upside down, I'm in heaven.

Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Twitter Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Facebook Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to MySpace Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Reddit
#776281 - 08/03/12 12:41 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
The only "roller coasters" I ride are the ones at Disney, not too high, not too fast and no crazy drops. I will occassionally go on the tower of terror that drops you, but I don't like roller coasters unless they have me harnessed in from head to toe. :-)

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Twitter Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Facebook Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to MySpace Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? to Reddit
#776614 - 08/06/12 01:00 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Spent the previous Sunday at Cedar Point. Rode every coaster there. I guess you can say I'm not afraid of them. I look at them as a way to go back & experience the low-level flying & maneuvering that I still long for. Even though helicopters don't do well inverted, I still like the loops & rolls from my basic training in a fixed-wing aircraft. 'Kick the tires & light the fires'

#776636 - 08/06/12 04:08 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
"Rosie" Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Massachusetts
yes I got whipped in the neck by a hanging wire at the top when i was younger never went back on one since

#776638 - 08/06/12 05:09 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Alice - Horror Lit Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Colorado
I am not a fan. My feet stay firmly planted on terra firma.

Rock climbing is also out.

#788142 - 10/16/12 10:19 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Candyce - Adventure Living Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Washington, D.C.

I am not afraid, but I don't like the coasters that go upside down. I find them really uncomfortable. I like the old-fashioned wooden coasters best. Have you tried those?

Best,
Candyce
Adventure LIving
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#809959 - 03/06/13 03:15 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
I love thrill rides! Haven't been in an amusement park for several years. One of my dream vacation is to try every thrill rides. The only ones I have tried are the ones at La Ronde and I went there for the last time before I turned twenty years old so there are a few that are there that I haven't tried.

#809973 - 03/06/13 05:07 PM Re: Are you afraid of roller coaster? [Re: Ice land]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

I love this kind of activities indeed, have ever had this kind of experience, firstly I dare not open my eye, while it is OK later when I opened my eye, everything around just moved fast and I am a little dizzy so that not all the so-called thrills I have experienced clearly in the whole progress, guess it is not suitable for all the people, health condition works a lot when playing this kind fierce games. smile

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Eye Color Made Easy
by Rosie52
Beauty Basics
49 minutes 53 seconds ago
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 11:55 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:47 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:58 AM
Chicken Sausage Herb and Potato Soup Recipe
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:47 AM
Cancer the Crab *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:25 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.