Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I
As a child, I slept on the Pillow specifically handmade by my grandmother for me, wrapped in soft fabric is a natural buckwheat shell, and it is said to be very good for the eyes.

Wait until I grow up, I am busy with my career, not too much attention to the bedding. In my eyes, if I can sleep, that�s all right. Only the home decors are most important. But suddenly one day I found myself stiff neck, see a doctor even to detect cervical problems. This time I was truly concerned about the choice of pillows, afraid someday neck could not move. Following the doctor's recommendation, I chose a Memory Foam Pillow, its moderate hardness, and not easy to deformation, which is very appropriate for me to sleep to tamper with the people. Slowly, my cervical spine restores health.

And I have come to a conclusion: whether your home is full of Idea Home Decors, health is the most important.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
I had that stiff neck before and it was not convenient to move, it hurts. It usually happened during winter time when it is so cold. But it would disappear after few days. What I did to stop it from happening again was I wrapped a cloth around my neck before I slept. Also I used not so high pillow but also not so low. Hope this could help you.. [url=http://www.asclepimed.ro]Clinica stomatologica[/url]

Last edited by healthskill; 10/11/12 05:04 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
A good pillow is the one that helps you to feel most comfortable. Feel free to test many pillows until you find one that feels right, and lets you get a good nights rest smile

Best Wishes From Danielle
Family Health Editor BellaOnline
D
D
I learned pillow could also be a cause of having nightmares, I think we should really consider choosing the right pillow for us. I like a think soft pillow because when I used a very thick pillow, I am not comfortable and somehow I feel I will get a minor head ache.

R
R
When you sleep then use small pillow. and it is better to do not use pillow when sleeping. because of you take big and fat pillow than your blood circulation is not work properly and blood can't reach at your mind and after long time mind problem create in your health.

Shark
Shark
The right pillow so that I can sleep peacefully would be a memory foam pillow. In the past, I had problems because my back keeps on aching every time I wake up. Anyway I'm not that old yet (like in the 50s or 60s) but it seems to me that the pillow I was using was the cause of the problem.

I bought a memory foam pillow after deciding that my old pillow was just causing me back pains. No, I'm not advertising the pillow but with its rigid surface and big rectangular shape, it helped me improve my back and now I always sleep like a baby.

What do you think? (˘⌣˘)

Last edited by Styxx; 01/29/16 12:41 PM.

Moderated by  healtheditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.