logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
I've been a professional photographer for around 2 years now. And in that time i've gotten to see that attractiveness is not as cut and dry as its made out to be. A couple of the girls i've worked with haven't had a single modeling job and the pictures they HAD were unflattering and poorly exposed. They thought that made them unattractive. But of course, i put them in the right lighting, shot them with a better camera and VOILA. Absolutely beautiful. And i want you to remember that no matter what you've been born with you can ALWAYS achieve your full potential through wearing clothes that are more appealing to your body type, makeup or cleansing products for your skin, keeping fit and healthy and finding a photographer who actually knows what the hell he's doing so your beauty isn't lost when the picture is taken. I've seen so many women uncomfortable with themselves and i think most of all thats my job... To make people feel good about themselves. Anyway thats my speil, i'd like to make a difference in the world if only it were that easy hahaha. :) Oh and i hope you all don't think i'm intruding, i'm not actually a woman i'm just here for networking in the fashion industry. Never can have too many friends.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
I like this statement by you - "I'd like to make a difference in the world."

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
LAPhotographer - men or women, quite a few are posters here in the forums and also write for us as editors - all are welcome!! Thank you so much for your post. I absolutely agree, a great photographer can make a BIG difference!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
B
B
you think writes am why we keep feeling of difference...

It's not so easy to find a good thing to take photes, I like to show myself, but I don't know the cheapest way to take photos for myself

Gecko
Gecko
That's a good point. I have seen so many pictures of my very good friends, where the angle and the lighting is so bad that it makes them look worse on the picture than they are in real life. Taking pictures seems so straightforward but it is truly an art AND a science.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I agree, it is definitely an art and a science. I am in need of a professional headshot for an organiation and cringe at the thought. My daughter and I have tried to take a couple ourselves, but it's just not the same.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
A
yes , i m very very handsome boy.

D
D
You are not ugly that is right just change your photographer for next event.

Last edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu; 07/28/12 03:33 PM.
R
R
[url=http://biz-urls.com/presents/weightloss]The Weight Control News Blog[/url] is one of the most important tasks for women and men, this is why it is important to learn the best techniques today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.