logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
LML #449380 09/02/08 10:05 PM
F
F
All year sun protection�providing natural sun care protection for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Summer may be nearly over but the Australian sun can burn all year round. That is why we need good protection 12 months of the year.
======================
Car auctions

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hey everyone,

I posted an article a month or so ago on natural remedies that I use myself for my eczema - have a look! Hopefully you'll find something helpful:).

Btw, Olive oil has been said to act as a natural sunscreen as well (will make sense when you read the article, lol)

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Amoeba
Amoeba
You can experiment with sunscreans to find one that works well and dosen't trigger the child with eczema. Generaly try avoin gels and look for sun blocks that are titanium dioxide based and ones that are designed for children with sensitive skin. ANd the ovious were a hat, sunglasses, long sleeve t-shirt and just try avoid being in the sun excessive. A good tip I like is if your shadow is taller than you are you should try stay in the shade.

M
M
I have eczema and it always gets worse when the whether changes. I get it on my eyelids, the sides of my lips, my neck, my ears, and then spots on the arms, legs, stomach, back. Pretty much anywhere you can think of, but not really bad like it was when I was a child. Sometimes sunscreen burns on my face, but I found that it is better to put it on before you are hot so it can dry all the way. That usually helps for me.

There are a lot of materials that I can not wear and when I wear perfume I have to spray my clothes, not my skin. I have found ways to eliminate some larger breakouts..

Background Checks aren�t perfect� but they do help reduce risks.

Ever ran Background Checks on your neighbors?
S
S
The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA have been known to work wonders for eczema. I like this one because it's pure:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

LML #762736 05/15/12 12:45 AM
T
T
Hi I have weeping eczema and like most it gets worse as the heat rises, I live in tx so u can imagine how bad it gets. I have been an avid Mary Kay customer for years and just recently tried the new mk timewise hand and decollete cream with SPF 15, it made my eczema go down completely! It still flares up but as long as I have it on my skin it doesn't itch and stays moisturized. I wanna know if anyone else has had the same experience with this Product.

LML #770083 06/26/12 05:33 AM
S
S
I have pimples on my face which I want to remove completely. What kind of medicine I can use for removing these.

LML #774440 07/23/12 04:24 AM
2 food can help you; Bitter gourd Tomato Drink juice of bitter gourd and tomoato, not mixed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.