Shark

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Suzanne, most people when they hear pro-choice immediately think "pro-abortion." I wish they could read your gripping article. Then, they might understand that there are people who really do want others to have the opportunity to make a choice-their own choice.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thank you so much Connie!! That means so much!! XXXXX

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Suzanne ~ I'm so sorry for your loss. There are people that don't realize that this is something that we wake up with and it's the last thing we think of when sleep finally sets in.
Your story is amazingly similar to mine but mine ends with a devious plot by my mother to kill my child. I was 16. She told me I could keep my baby and that we should all relax about this and go away to Mexico for a week and just relax. She said she wanted to go to Mexico to get diet pills anyway so this was the perfect getaway. Once into the doctor's office in Tijuana, the medical personnel grabbed me, held me down and sedated me. The next thing I remember is waking up with blood all over my right hand apparently from reaching down in my unconcious state still trying to protect my baby. And now: it's almost 50 years later. I was never able to concieve again. I still have PTSD from this, the sadness has never left and I'm extremely resentful that I'm the only carefiver of my senile elderly mother -- a woman that never protected me. I have never forgiven her.

Last edited by daisybun; 01/25/13 09:09 AM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thank you for your post and condolences Daisy!! Your story is heartbreaking, and I could feel your pain as I read. I still have PTSD as well, and 20+ years of debilitating depression and anxiety.

I wish you a wealth of peace, happiness, and forgiveness.

Please keep in touch, and if there is ever anything you think I can help you with, please let me know. (((Hugs)))

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thank you Suzanne. My mom passed away in November and I think I have forgiven her. I was constantly at her bedside at the nursing home -- and I felt like the whole time she was there - about 8 months - that she would tell me how sorry she was but she never did. I think she really thought she did all that to me so I could have a 'better' life. Instead she sentenced me to a living death.
sheryl daisybun

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
You're most welcome. I can link you to an amazing post abortion, online, support group. It is completely neutral, it is against site rules to discuss PL/PC topics. There's no judgement at all, and some of the women from it, are my best friends in the entire world. They have specialty boards, as well, including Coercion. If you feel like it maybe something you're interested in, please send an email to me at ProChoice@BellaOnline.com

Interesting side note, my mother's name was Cheryl,but she went by Sherri. And I also use to live in Phoenix, and have been to Prescott. Small world! grin

As always, my best to you! (((Hugs)))

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks Suzanne. I'd like to see the links. Since my post above, I've moved to Oklahoma. Changing up the scenery has helped a lot. I no longer have to drive by certain locations that my mother was at -- such as the nursing home, the restaurants I broached the subject of my abortion, etc.

Moderated by  Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.