logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Infolinks sent out this cool infographic today called the Blogger Brain. I looked funny so I kept reading and figured I would relate to it at least a little but in reality I NEVER ran into these issues when building my websites/blogs.

Moral of the story is this: If you want to "make money from blogging" don't blog. Start a website instead. Blogs are a ton of work for little return. If you're serious about starting a work from home online biz do it with a keyword focused niche website. Blogs are for fun not for real business smile

If you have a blog that's a ton of work and isn't generating any real income it's not to late to switch too!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Thanks Monica! Yes, blogging is right for some, but they have to commit to the long haul, writing everyday and staying the course no matter what. If you have a website you can offer services and products that put you in a position to make money right away. Thanks for posting.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
P
P
Great! Truly, there are a lot of things that you need to think about in blogging. On the other hand, if you put up a website, you can have a static content but still generate a considerable income. But of course, that depends on the functionality you desire. Sure, when it comes to internet marketing, a website is more suitable. But at some points, a blog is more applicable.

I
I
People tend to think that blogging will really generate enough income for them. But even if it does, it would still be better to have a website. In that case, it wouldn't just be enough but abundant.

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/06/24 02:11 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.