Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry, Emily Roxin
57151 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57151 Members
417 Forums
112889 Topics
799085 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 750
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 232
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 122
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 66
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#745986 - 02/13/12 09:38 AM What inconvience does a family experience?
kitson Offline

In most families the father is the main bread winner; in some families the mother is the main bread winner and in many families both parents work. If one of them ends up in jail or prison does it cause a hardship on the family? What hardships would be expected? Have you or a family you know faced this problem? Is there any way of reducing the negative impact on the families?

Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Twitter Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Facebook Add What inconvience does a family experience? to MySpace Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Del.icio.us Digg What inconvience does a family experience? Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Yahoo My Web Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Google Bookmarks Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Stumbleupon Add What inconvience does a family experience? to Reddit
#746000 - 02/13/12 12:38 PM Re: What inconvience does a family experience? [Re: kitson]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Hi Kitson,
I think that is a great question. If they are used to both being breadwinners, aside from the trauma of having the parent in jail, the reduced income will also cause hardship. If it's a single parent household, the impact is unimaginable when there is a child in the household.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Twitter Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Facebook Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to MySpace Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What inconvience does a family experience? Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Reddit
#770178 - 06/26/12 08:33 PM Re: What inconvience does a family experience? [Re: kitson]
Encore DT Offline
Gecko

I think that having a parent in jail is traumatic enough, but when the main bread winner is in jail, the devastation if that much worse. Now the family has to find a way to replace what that family member was contributing. I don't wish that on anybody...

Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Twitter Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Facebook Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to MySpace Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What inconvience does a family experience? Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What inconvience does a family experience? to Reddit

Moderator:  Vannie 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Ten Body Care Natural Solutions
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:57 AM
Reduce Stress Naturally
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:54 AM
Amazing Herbs A to Z: Y
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:52 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
Chateau des Charmes, Niagara, Canada
by Peter - Wine
Wine
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Rice pudding, perfect for food intolerances
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
Favorite Romance Movies
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Yesterday at 05:38 PM
Cruising for laughs
by Candyce - Adventure Living
Cruises
Yesterday at 02:42 PM
Cruising for laughs
by Candyce - Adventure Living
Adventure Living
Yesterday at 02:36 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 01:29 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.