#767265 06/08/12 09:45 PM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Hi everyone: has anyone tried barefooting? Since I read about it and wrote about it, I've been trying to walk barefoot outside every day. I find it very relaxing! I don't go for very long, but even a few steps or standing in the grass makes me feel really calm.

What do you all think about it? If I lived on a beach, I'd be out there walking barefoot every day!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Hi: I can't believe how many emails I'm getting about barefooting. I never knew so many people were into it!

I can see why they are, though. I've been walking outside barefoot daily for a few weeks. I'm not trying to get pregnant, so I can't tell you it worked for that, but I feel good.

If you've given it a try, let us know.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
What is barefooting?

People can't really be barefoot in most of AZ, as much of the flora and fauna is spiny, thorny or stings. smile

I wouldn't barefoot out doors people spit on the ground and other nasty stuff out there
But i'm always barefoot in the house

Rosie L
"Rosie" #786847 10/09/12 11:36 AM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Walking outside barefoot is something most people only do on the beach, with good reason! But I like to walk in my backyard barefoot because I actually have a decent yard.

An alternative I recently discovered is a grounding pad. The concept is that the pad will conduct grounded energy rather than have to walk outside--same result without being outside.

You know, there are still people all around the world who sleep on mats on the floor or even outside. Our connection to the energy of the earth goes back to ancient times--it's now in modern times that we have removed ourselves from that energy, and perhaps we all need to reconnect to it. It's a great way to generate antioxidants to counteract oxidation from free radicals and decrease inflammation.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Also, being barefoot inside doesn't provide any grounding benefits because flooring blocks the earth's conduction. I'm not saying it's not good for your foot structure to be barefoot, but you're not getting any connection with the earth inside.

If you have any joint problems or other areas of inflammation in your body, try barefooting or grounding pads.

Moderated by  Stacy - Conception 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.