logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
When difficult or traumatic experiences occur in our lives, we naturally wonder, �Why did this happen? What does it mean?� Often, such experiences may appear not to have any particular meaning; they may seem to be nothing more than purposeless suffering. Yet, in my years as a spiritual author and teacher, I have found that not only are our greatest challenges rich with meaning and purpose, but also that very often we ourselves planned those experiences before we were born. I explored this premise in detail in my first book, Your Soul�s Plan, and I do so again in my new book, Your Soul�s Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born. In this article I would like to share with you some of the healing and empowering insights in my new book.

[Please note I have shortened this post as the forum is not a place for lengthy articles. You are welcome to come and discuss what you do however and to link to a fuller piece on your own site. Lauren D'Silva, Forum Manager]

Robert Schwartz is a counselor and certified hypnotherapist who helps people heal by understanding what they planned before they were born and why. He offers Spiritual Guidance Sessions (usually focused on the life plan), Past Life Soul Regressions, and Between Lives Soul Regressions. He is the author of two best-selling books, Your Soul�s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born and Your Soul�s Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born. Your Soul�s Plan explores the pre-birth planning of physical illness, having handicapped children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, the death of a loved one, and accidents. Your Soul�s Gift discusses the pre-birth planning of spiritual awakening, miscarriage, abortion, caregiving, having pets, abusive relationships, sexuality, incest, adoption, poverty, suicide, rape, and mental illness. For more information please visit Robert online at Your Soul's Plan .

Last edited by Lauren_D'Silva; 06/17/12 08:23 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I think some things may be planned before we are born but not everything will come to fruition. Once we are here we have free will to make choices that may be influenced by others or by situations that occur. People influence each other and influence events. Even our reactions to things based on our current state of mind can change the original plan.

Just my view. Interesting perspective, Robert.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Robert

Yes I think we plan our challenges and agree them with other people before we incarnate. Please join us for a chat about this interesting topic...

Don't just use the forum to advertise your books...we want real discussion here wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.