logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jody M Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
( Early Registration Discount if you register by March 30th )

If you have ever wanted to attend a Christian writer's conference then mark your calendars for May 30th through June 2nd, 2012. Write to Publish Conference will again take place at the Billy Graham Center on the Campus of Wheaton College, Wheaton IL. This popular conference that began almost 40 years ago has gathered new and advanced Christian writers and wannabe writers from all over the country. Attendees are offered a smorgasboard of fabulous speakers, workshops and fellowship with other writers. Many conferees return year after year to hone their craft, to polish their manuscripts, to learn about trends in Christian publishing and marketing and to meet published authors. A highlight of the Write to Publish Conference is the opportunity to meet editors and literary agents. This is one of the many reasons this conference remains a favorite of Christian Writers.
Attending a writer's conference is crucial for today's writer's at a time when many book houses are not accepting unsolicited proposals and manuscripts. Dozens of book and magazine editors from Tyndale House, Harvest House, Moody Publishers, and Focus on the Family, just to name a few, attend Write to Publish Conference to network and find new writers.
Lin Johnson, longtime director of the Write to Publish Conference is the Managing Editor of The Christian Communicator, Advanced Christian Writer and Church Libraries and is the author and co-author of more than 60 books, including Christian Education: Foundations for the Future, Extracting the Precious from 2nd Corinthians, Encouraging Others, and The Book of John from The Smart Guide to the Bible Series. Lin specializes in Bible curriculum and is a Gold Medallion Book Award recipient. She�s a sought-after teacher at writers�conferences across the country and internationally and has a passion to encourage writer's to improve their writing and to get published.
Registration for the Write to Publish Conference is now open online. Full details of the conference including information on speakers,faculty,lodging,meals and contacts can be found at the conference website (BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jody Moreen,adoptee
Adoptees Cafe Devotions
Adopteescafe.blogspot.com
Adoptee Phone Mentor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Thanks for the information.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Who is planning to attend this conference?

I've been wanting to for several years and am signed up this year! Can't wait!

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I am in the process of trying to arrange my schedule to go especially since it is so close to me. I do pray that I can. Would love to meet.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
That would be fun. I hope you can attend.

Gecko
Gecko
So how did the conference go?

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
It was wonderful. I recommend that anyone who is interested start making plans to attend next year.
Great education, contacts with publishers, editors, agents and successful writers -- and really good food smile

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Lynne, I am so happy that it went well for you! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for growth.

Last edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches; 06/15/12 11:30 AM.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.