logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Camilla Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Where to starttt !!! Just discovered this website after a sequence of sleepless nights ,im not looking for sympathy or anthing of the sort i just am in need of a place to VENT.. I suppose im hoping in some way this will help the way ive been feeling and if not at least someone will comment.. Long story short..Met my first love at 16yrs old together for two years, regretabily started to have sex,me and nathan always had a volitile relationship. Anyway we and nathan were on a break and i missed my period,went clinic and found out i was 4weeks pregnant. Called nathan he was shocked concerned but thats all.. Days passed and i did not hear from him bare in mind i had literally spent everywaking day with this boy. Went for a scan and found out i was ectopic which means when the baby is stuck in a womans fallopian tube and that i was miscarriaging , very dangerous and so i was under the watchful eye of the hospital ,having to report there every Monday. Days past and nathan was a ghost , i sent messages called him everything and no answer. At this point i was absolutley heartbroken not only was i goin through a misscarriage but my bf was ignoring me , i had to still go work , in college,parents diddnt know , neither did my friends. Soul Crushing !! Throught my misscarriage nathan was not their he diddnt call or phone or anything he practically cut me out of his life when i needed him tho most. I remember on the last day when i got the all clear he messaged me pouring out his heart about how he was soo scared and he diddnt know what to do .. Being young and dumb i met him.. It was a joke he was telling me about how scared he was and how he couldnt handle it while i was the one who went through this misscarriage, i was the one who had to tell my family what he had done what i was goin through, having to go to work while my stomach was in knots because i was misscarriaging.He couldnt even look at me. It broke my heart to see this boy who i was deeply in love with diddnt even care about me or even the baby we lost. I was disgusted to think i was with this monster.Most of all i was hurt because to him our baby was an issue but to me my baby was alive. I can feel myself tearing up remembereing how i felt back then.Nathan never stopped ringing and Phoning me after then went on for two years him begging for my forgivness but i had non of it. Until i knew i had to forgive him to let go of the hurt in my heart.. To be honest with u a do forgive him but at the same time i do hate him and im deeply disapointed im him. Im now 21 and not a day goes by when i dont think about the whole situation back then. Part of me feels like i havent dealt with the situation but what else can i do... My baby and nathan are always in my heart and a it comes up to 20 july( the day i found out i was pregnant) it cushes my inside. My family do not talk about it , neither do i talk about it with my friends. I think its because its a touchy subject for me that ii hold close to my heart. Maybe they are scared to ask me ... Now im at a point where i feel like its only me in the whole world that remembers i lost a child.. Nathaan dosent care no didhe ever.Sometimes i think did this actualli happen did i actualli go through something that painful.. And yes i did.. All alone. Im at university now not in a relationship(i think because of that certain situation)Im very happy but recently its been hard. -I think about nathan and my baby and still wish things would have been different.I wonder if he remembers if he cares,but have come to the conclusion that its only me in this world that cares... Anyway thats my story ,doesnt go into much detail about the relationship me n nath had but its my story.. Whoever is reading this thank you because now i wont be the only one in this world to care...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Camilla Offline OP
OP Offline
C
It Camilla again.. im interested to know if it is normal to think about a miscarriage and my ex on most days.. is this something i should try to change or something is should just deal with.. would love you opinion from out of the box .. what it looks like looking in rather than me looking out. thanx

B
B
Camilla, I sure hope you find this, I don't come on here very often at all, I wish I would have seen this sooner. To be honest I'm quite disappointed to see that no one responded. When I read your story my heart just broke :( I could feel your loneliness and despair and my heart truly goes out to you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby :( YES it is totally normal for you to still think about the baby you lost, I miscarried in 2008 and I will never forget my baby :( Grieve for as long as you need to, you are NOT alone, you deserve to heal, Hugs to you.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.