Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113289 Topics
803815 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 51
Mona - Astronomy 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#574866 - 01/02/10 03:19 AM Why Diamonds
Renee22 Offline

Loc: St Louis, MO.
Why do they say diamonds are a girls best friend why not another gem?

Add Why Diamonds to Twitter Add Why Diamonds to Facebook Add Why Diamonds to MySpace Add Why Diamonds to Del.icio.us Digg Why Diamonds Add Why Diamonds to Yahoo My Web Add Why Diamonds to Google Bookmarks Add Why Diamonds to Stumbleupon Add Why Diamonds to Reddit
#574902 - 01/02/10 07:44 AM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
Alex Scott Offline

Loc: Arizona
Diamond Jewelry is very costly, and women always loves to have costly jewelry. That may be a reason, why Diamonds are women' s best friend.

Add Re: Why Diamonds to Twitter Add Re: Why Diamonds to Facebook Add Re: Why Diamonds to MySpace Add Re: Why Diamonds to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why Diamonds Add Re: Why Diamonds to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why Diamonds to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why Diamonds to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why Diamonds to Reddit
#744880 - 02/06/12 09:24 AM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
CrystalBarba Offline
Jellyfish

Diamonds are depicted with girls in historic moments. Diamonds are always related to women, they are said to be girl's best friend.

Add Re: Why Diamonds to Twitter Add Re: Why Diamonds to Facebook Add Re: Why Diamonds to MySpace Add Re: Why Diamonds to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why Diamonds Add Re: Why Diamonds to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why Diamonds to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why Diamonds to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why Diamonds to Reddit
#745075 - 02/07/12 08:21 AM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
trixx88 Offline

I love diamonds too, in all kinds of things like rings, bracelets and watches.

#764649 - 05/25/12 12:48 PM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
Julie J Offline

Because Diamond is costly that's why women loved it. i think this forum is very joyful for girls and women. i have recently joined this forum and i am fully enjoying this.

#764726 - 05/25/12 06:25 PM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
SamanthaG123 Offline

There is actually a huge historical significance to diamonds, dating back to when we did not have all of the mining tactics that we know today and when the use of loose diamonds was not limited to diamond rings, earrings and necklaces/pendants. Their scarcity and high price tag have a lot to do with it too. But back in the day, diamonds were available only to the elite.

Edited by Encore DT (05/25/12 06:26 PM)

#764732 - 05/25/12 07:40 PM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
The brilliance of diamonds are unsurpassed by any other precious gem or metal. When well cut, a diamond sparkles with a million rainbows.

Yes, throughout history it has been shown that humans love what is rare or expensive as it makes them feel significant to own what others cannot.

The sparkle catches the eye. I love the way sunlight is fragmented into rainbows. But crystal has the same quality. I don't even own a diamond. My husband bought diamond earrings and a bracelet but they got stolen/misplaced/lost a long time ago.

That happens to all of my jewelry for some reason. My mom gave me a ruby, my grandmother pearls, another relative gave me an opal. I love gems but they float off somehow...

I wonder why.

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#764734 - 05/25/12 07:45 PM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Diamonds - perhaps one of the biggest 'cons' around?

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

#765970 - 06/02/12 11:27 AM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
samayra Offline

i love diamond jewellery than any other jewellery. i like to wear this on late night parties . i have a no of diamond jewellery ..

#766371 - 06/04/12 08:04 PM Re: Why Diamonds [Re: Renee22]
Encore DT Offline
Gecko

Every person will have his/her own opinion about diamonds. The fact is, however, that most diamonds in this world are mined legally and ethically. Those who supply unethical diamonds find it rather difficult to make sales, because, fortunately the laws are getting more and more stringent with regard to conflict diamonds.

And we even work with Human Rights Watch, a BBB accredited organization that educates the masses on crimes against humanity. Diamonds are a major topic for them.

Edited by Encore DT (06/04/12 08:04 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Simple Ways to Get Fit
by Tina - Living Simply
Living Simply
59 minutes 4 seconds ago
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 09:57 AM
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Crochet
Today at 09:14 AM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:38 AM
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:37 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:36 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 07:34 AM
Partial solar eclipse - Oct 23 2014
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:42 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Dorcy
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:16 AM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by "Rosie"
Bible Basics
Today at 05:06 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.