Summer's almost here, and since summer means lots of salads, I just posted several new salad recipes to go live in the next few weeks. Since most of us get tired of the same old macaroni salad or tossed salad with bottled dressing, I hope that you will try the Israeli Couscous & Vegetable Salad, or the Greek Corn & Roasted Garlic Salad. Since rhubarb is available most places around, I even have a new tossed salad with strawberry-rhubarb vinaigrette (Yum! my new favorite). There are also dozens of different salads that are already posted on the Quick Cooking Site, so there is no excuse to serve store-bought salad at the next party.

Remember, most of the salads on the site are quick and easy or can be made ahead, which should help all of us who are busy. I've been using my Magic Bullet to make dressings, and have found it is a real timesaver and can go right in the dishwasher; I love it. Please let me know what your favorite salads are and if you try some on the site, let us all know how you like them.

Karen Hancock, Quick Cooking Editor
Quick Cooking Website
Quick Cooking Forum