Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Do you have a conflicted feelings about your stuff? Do you want to let the clutter go, but fear actually doing so? Does the decluttering process scare you? If so, relax, it's normal, but don't let it be an excuse. Here is a decluttering trick that will help you easily let go of the excess.

How To Declutter - A Trick That Works!

Let me know what you think - would this trick work for you?

Kelly Jayne McCann
Organization Editor

Don't forget to sign up for the How To Organize Newsletter. It's filled with practical tips and links to great resources!

Learn about me - I teach people how to organize, clear clutter, set goals & get things done!
My mantra: Clear your clutter - Find your happy!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
This is a great article, especially if you are really having trouble letting go of "stuff". Thanks!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Kelly,

This trick is going to help me for sure.

First I will be ruthless and determine to free up my space and choose what I think is cluttering up my cupboards etc.

Then I must put all the 'clutter' on sale at our weekly carboot sale to see if I can make some pin money. I have some brand new stuff like unwanted gifts, things I have duplicates of, clothes I do not wear anymore and will never wear regardless of what I hope(!), good though used kitchen utensils and pots etc.

Then from past experience, I know there is always stuff left over that did not sell. If I can't give this away then I am going to pack it away as you suggest and see what happens.

Thanks, now to get down to doing it. Will give myself a deadline too, two weeks should be good, time enough for me to get a couple of big boxes and box tape. Makes a person think a lot about how wasteful I am too, buying more stuff when I do not need it. Oh dear.

Will keep in touch and say cheers

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.