I revamped my Pet Binder just now. Here is how it's organized:
- the binder itself is very narrow. I think it's a quarter inch one. I wrote Pet Binder on the side of the cover.
- Front pocket is empty: this will hold temp papers before they get hole-punched and added to the binder.
- I have a plastic biz card holder in the very front, where i have the business cards of my vets, pet sitters, the local shelter, rescue groups and a spay voucher organization. I will be adding more cards to this as needed since there is plenty of room.
- I have dividers labeled by individual pet name, so one for Cameron, MeiMei, Charles Tucker and John Crichton, the current pets.
- I have a divider that is just called Cats, for paperwork for cats of the past that I have had, ferals that I brought to the rescue shelter, or whatever misc paperwork.
- One is called Dogs, since i have had a lot of dogs in the past. Right now my dogs are living with my parents and sister, on a permanent basis. But I still have some of their paperwork so may as well hold onto that.
- I have one more subject divider that I don't know what to do with yet.
- in the back pocket i have spay information and addresses for health care grants and such.
I think this is the easiest binder I've ever done. Right now I am working on getting the whole family spayed, and it's nice to have all the kids' info in one handy spot.