Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels
57463 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57464 Members
417 Forums
113599 Topics
806738 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 57
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#759868 - 04/29/12 04:07 PM 10 must see places in the Caribbean
Nick - Caribbean Culture Offline
BellaOnline Editor

The best part of making a list is the disagreement that follows - what do you think? Which places do/don't deserve to make the top ten?

Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Twitter Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Facebook Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to MySpace Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Del.icio.us Digg 10 must see places in the Caribbean Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Yahoo My Web Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Google Bookmarks Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Stumbleupon Add 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Reddit
#780866 - 09/03/12 10:46 PM Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean [Re: Nick - Caribbean Culture]
luxeinacity Offline

I think Puerto Plata of Dominican Republic deserves to be in the top 10. It has rich white sand beaches where exclusive villas and resorts provide perfect vacation spots to many tourists.

Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Twitter Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Facebook Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to MySpace Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Stumbleupon Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Reddit
#781145 - 09/05/12 11:24 AM Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean [Re: Nick - Caribbean Culture]
Nick - Southeast USA Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: South Carolina
I have to vote for Aruba. Not only is it beautiful with some of the clearest water, but the people are extremely friendly. Out of all the places in the world (36 countries and all 7 continents) I have visited, Aruba is at the top of my list of places to which I wish to return.

Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Twitter Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Facebook Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to MySpace Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Stumbleupon Add Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean to Reddit
#781149 - 09/05/12 12:32 PM Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean [Re: Nick - Caribbean Culture]
sundancer Offline
Shark

Just returned from Punta Canta last month. The ocean was not as blue as we expected and it was a little rough. It did not concern us though, because we had read the reviews before we booked our trip. Since we are from the East coast, we are used to a much rougher ocean.
Enjoyed it. People very friendly. Thinking of going back soon.
Sundancer
Embroidery Fashions Boutique

Moderator:  Nick - Caribbean Culture 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 05:00 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:21 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:20 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:15 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 04:09 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 04:08 AM
Rosetta's Story – Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:26 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 06:50 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.