Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is an add-on to the previous post, but in case you check back, the boyfriend, I agree, I just forgot to put that in. He's in there with the others as far as probing.

I also feel it's bigger than him too like more people, maybe 3-4 more but even possibly more than that. Whether this part is accurate or not, it feels like going into it, there was an idea already in motion.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
OP Offline
T
I agree with the 3-4or more. My mom and I were up discussing the matter. It doesn't feel as though it was a one man job. A planned job at that...

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
A lot of these cases, I'll get things but there's little I can do from here to investigate. In fact I'm still stuck in the Anthony case - at sometime I'll vent here in the near future about what "came through" as far as the feelings of what happened. It's still emotional for me though.

But with this case - if I were able to investigate with the feelings-intution, whatever is the appropriate term. Prior to the girl leaving from wherever she came from, I want to look at the mom's phone records. Haven't any idea why. She feels to know more than the father.

I still get the drugs and money, but it's almost something like a business or a grouped busniness. Best I can describe it. So there may be more than one thing going on.

The sister, I would be all over that one. I almost feel she knows so much that even her life could be in danger and I also get the feeling of threatened "ratting??" Like get ur story sraight.

I feel the sister knows the group and that boyfriend is a part of the group.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
wow is all I can say....wow

S
S
Hello Elleise and trusongbyrd, I had a strange dream relating to Phylicia two weeks ago. I dreamed that her sister's ex-boyfriend, his brothers and other family or friends were playing baseball with my family out in some park. The ex-boyfriend was the pitcher. He was throwing basketball shoes/sneakers to everyone. I caught most of them. When I turned around, one of his younger brothers threw a white shoe boot to me. I caught it and he immediately ran over to me as if he made a mistake, and reached out for the shoe boot. I gave it back to him. One of his other younger brothers was standing beside that one. A few days later, I went to the Motor Vehicle Administration and saw the same two younger brothers that were in my dream. I was shocked to see them in person for the first time. They had on the same clothes as my dream. What does all of this mean?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It means they're in this thing together in some way...

Look to see whether or not attornies have been hired and for whom.

This boyfriend is more than knee deep in this thing. That's the feeling I've had for some time. Ahh...the sister too.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
So far the ex-boyfriend is the only one that I know of that has an attorney.

Last edited by Sunshine1; 10/28/11 05:19 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I feel there may be others. They're or feel male.

The siste in-law or step sister??? Like not full sister...but I feel she may be called upon possibly as a witness or for testimony.

She feels not to be an active participant, but knows exactly what went down.

If I was something of "The Medium" working for the DA, I'd be all over that and the parents as well. Somehow, what went down has gotten back to them, so they know more than they probably want to now admit.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/29/11 09:27 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I know this case is old, but the boyfriend of the sister was arrested and charged with the murder of Phylicia Barnes. He has not been found guilty, but this is a start...hopefully the case will burst wide open

I forgot my settings but this is "Trusongbyrd" from the earlier postings...but this is my new profile "Jessmyownhair"...

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.