Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
While some human beings starve others live life to excess. If everyone shared a little more everyone would benefit but charity seems to be a dirty word in the twenty first century.

Human beings have become like a virus on Earth.

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art176200.asp

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Happy Mother's Day - to a wonderful mom!

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
A bit like this quote from "The Matrix"?

Quote:
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Quote:
Any form of magic or witchcraft is forbidden in every religion yet human beings would rather sell their souls to Satan than submit to God

So is Paganism not a spiritual path? The Pagans I know care deeply for the earth and all living things -not just other people. I don't worship Satan, and I don't know any Pagans that do - why I or they be interested in a thoughtform or entity from a system I do not follow?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Linda-

This is a very deep piece. I'm "almost" speechless. I might even be scared.

Wow! Where to start? Hope I am not overstepping my place here. Here goes...

I agree, sharing is something we really need to look into (even more than we do now). There are lots of people that give and share and others of us that could do more. Still, I think "free-will" is God-given and God is kind enough to answer our prayers. I think we choose to serve in various ways and everyday is a blessing no matter our financial situation. Do you think I really wrong on this?

I think many of us are a bit lost, but I rarely think that most are worshipping the devil (that could simply be me hoping that we are not devil worshipping). I also agree that there are more natural ways we can conquer most anything; the Earth is made perfect. Still, "ouch" on the devil worshipping and selling our souls to Satan. Am I just making an attempt to look through rose colored glasses on this one?

Finally, I love the world-wide peace meditation initiated by Meditation Editor, Susan Kramer.
Maybe a similar meditation can bring about sharing and God-worshipping. Too hopeful?

I've said a lot, but what do I know. I still think I have a lot to learn.

God Bless

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
Human beings a virus on the planet? Not to anyone who has a germ of a clue.

This 'article' is merely a rechurning of the same old purely
invented in the mind of the writer nonsense.

"Of course there are those who donate their wealth to charity but it is mostly done for show and not compassion".

And you know that Bill Gates has given away billions of dollars for the betterment of others with no compassion for his fellow humans how? Don't you think that's kind of an insult to him and others who donate? How about me? Not on the same scale, but how dare you say thatImy charitable donations are for self-aggrandizement and not because I think "Sure pal, I hope you feel better."

"Satan has become a god to most human beings etc. etc."

A fine argument here. Even though I (along with tens/hundreds of millions of other human beings) do not acknowledge the existence of this alleged supernatural being, we have no control - because you believe it exists, ny very disbelief proves I support it and that Satan therefore "is a god" to me. Get your merry-go-round tickets here!

Only one last: "It has been proved that the [cannabis] oil will cure so many illnesses including cancer"

I have to say, statements such as this make me believe you are not just into industrial uses for cannabis. I believe there are many economically sound and practically feasible uses for by products of hemp/cannabis - however, not miracle cures.

Maybe I'm wrong Could you please set down your sources that prove cannabis oil cures cancer (oh and a few of the many other diseases it will cure too). Reliable sources would be best; IOW, ciatation to articles such as yours which simply include the bald assertion that cannabis cures cancer would not be sufficient.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Frank, If you go to the Holistic Health site on BellaOnline I wrote an article on the Cannabis Cure. There is plenty of evidence out there for people who bother to investigate.

As this is my web site and I am allowed to write what I believe here, I have to expect that people are not going to agree with everything I say. This web site is my opinion and I am not expecting anyone to agree with me.

As for people like Bill Gates... hmmm. I do not want to give my views on people who make great shows of their charitable works.

All I am saying is we could ALL be a little more charitable, I didn't mention you personally Frank!

As for Satan, well, I understand there are those who deny the existance of the devil, just as there are those who deny the existance of God. But that is not going to stop me writing what I see and feel. You are not the first man to have a go because you didn't like what I had to say.

Do a little more research into cannabis oil and other herbal cures, that we are being told we cant use to cure ourselves. You may be englightened.

Don't be angry with me because I see things in a different light to you. I see Satan manipulating all of us and I do think many have sold their souls. As I said not expecting anyone to agree with me.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey Yvonnie
This piece has upset a few people I can see. To me, and as I said in the previous post, this is my opinion, Satan has taken the place of God in many aspects of our lives.

When you say you rarely think that most are worshipping the devil, how many would you say are worshipping God alone?

Islam means to worship God alone, that means setting aside all the earthly things that Satan has to offer.

As Frank stated many people do not believe in either God or Satan, so when I write what I see happening around me, it upsets the apple cart.

There are plenty of 'nice' people who do not worship God or even acknowledge God but again that is not the point of our existance.

God says He made us to worship Him alone, yet the human race will idolise anything from money to other humans, dead or alive.

Maybe if we all took Susan's way and meditated on things a little more we could all make a difference, but from what I see in the world around me.. most people are only out for themselves.

Thanks for the responses.

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 06/04/12 10:50 AM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Ian

In Paganism do you worship God? Caring about the world around is not worshipping God. This is my point. People do not even realise what constitues worshipping Satan. The first sin being not worshipping God alone.

We can care for everything but unless we attribute everything around us to the Creator ~ or as I know Him, God, then we are giving our souls to Satan.

Hard one to swallow I guess for those who do not follow a monotheist faith.

Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Sorry forgot to log back into Islam id... posts above are from me.

Linda Heywood

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.